• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

I just discovered how to make a spoiler alert :)

10dpo

Temps still holding. Boobs still sensitive (ESP nipples) but not as painful as a few days ago.

I don't know if I am still in or out. So back to waiting :)

Yeah Im the same. Just waiting!! Had a little temp rise this morning but hubby had to get up and go to work at 3:15 and I tossed and turned for the rest of the morning so I dont trust that temp. Plus I feel absolutely horrible, coming down with something.

Definately feels like AF is coming too.......and I cracked last night, had a HPT left over from previous pregnancy and it was a BFN.....

And I did a big sneeze last night and I swear my uterus nearly exploded!!! OMG it hurt!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Im the same. Just waiting!! Had a little temp rise this morning but hubby had to get up and go to work at 3:15 and I tossed and turned for the rest of the morning so I dont trust that temp. Plus I feel absolutely horrible, coming down with something.

Definately feels like AF is coming too.......and I cracked last night, had a HPT left over from previous pregnancy and it was a BFN.....

I don't bother testing anymore. Just wait out my temps and for af to show.

Next HPT I use will be cause temps still high and af late :thumbup:

This is the most difficult time for me in 2ww - so close yet not close enough to have a definitive yes or no.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

I ate what I brought for lunch by 11am - SO hungry - so just went out and bought subway. Wolfed it down like I was starving and could still eat more but shall resist.

Feeling very instinctive at present. Like my body is sending me signals which must be obeyed. Could just be progesterone but can't help hoping it is the twins ;)

##UPDATE## Feeling like I wish I didn't eat that now (or eat it so fast). Not agreeing with me :(

11dpo
Temp took nosedive. I am out. Expecting af on schedule. Feel disappointed.

Now I have fertility testing to look forward to - not - on Wed...

Just got home.Busy day!!!!!!

Sorry your temp dropped. Mine too. Can feel AF coming.

Just got home.Busy day!!!!!!

Sorry your temp dropped. Mine too. Can feel AF coming.

Even after 5 charted cycles I still can't help hoping temp dive signals late implant and not imminent arrival of af...

12dpo
Temp plummeted below coverline. Af cramping - just a matter of time now before af starts. I think ovulation day change was correct afterall. It said due Sun and Sun here comes af!

Sorry for your temp drop luv xx. At least you have the tests coming so you can get some answers.

I had HUGE temp rise this morning. But I did take it an hour later than usual and I woke up feeling hot so not going to take any notice of it.

Did a test as felt a bit funny last couple days. Im pregnant again. Just feel sad.

Did a test as felt a bit funny last couple days. Im pregnant again. Just feel sad.

Wow :) Congratulations...

Getting pregnant is not something to feel sad about. This was what you were trying to achieve.

Why do you feel sad?

Thanks. Because I've been pregnant 3 times now in 4 months!!!!! If this one doesn't stick, im having a couple months off. My heart just won't take it.

Thanks. Because I've been pregnant 3 times now in 4 months!!!!! If this one doesn't stick, im having a couple months off. My heart just won't take it.

I can understand that. Will you still go to wed appointment? Is there anything they can do to prevent mc? Progesterone tablets or injections?

Are you neg blood type?

I am still waiting for af to start. Till it does I am not sure what dpo I am.

My plan is to stop temping as soon as it begins. Atleast for one cycle. Going to try to give myself a rest from knowing. Hope it doesn't backfire and annoy me that I don't know where I am at.

I have already finished my opk test strips. I am not going to use them anymore.

The way I see it, I know where the window is now. I know I am ovulating, I don't need to confirm it.

I have charted for 6 months and know my pattern. I know what my ovulation signs are and I hope that relaxing the charting may help me relax more and stop over analyzing everything.

I also know which 'possible' pregnancy symptoms are in fact just pmt as they occur every month and end with af.

I will go to wed appointments. Get my bloodwork done and have ultrasound. Hopefully, they may shed some light on why we are not succeeding thus far. Good to know if anything going on inside I am unaware of and my blood test results.

Dan gets checked in 2 weeks - after my results come back.

I hope your little one stays put for the next 8months and that I can join you soon :)

13dpo

Af arrived this morning accompanied by awful painful cramping :(

Ultrasound will fall on CD3 (Wed) so that is fine. Dr said CD 2 or 3.

Not looking forward to test but looking forward to answers.

I have removed link to my chart for my own sanity - seeing it will only make me want to start temping again ;)

Not a viable pregnancy. 3 losses in 4 months now. Im absolutely shattered. Heart broken. Im in pieces. Can't do this anymore for awhile.

Not a viable pregnancy. 3 losses in 4 months now. Im absolutely shattered. Heart broken. Im in pieces. Can't do this anymore for awhile.

So sorry love :(

I wish there was something I could do for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"