• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

Yeah I guess it does look similar to last month if you look at both of them....ignorance is bliss...just wish my mind would stop working!!!

I would book it if I were you because you once you have a rise, its a sure thing that you ovulated and your normally always a 14 day LP, so book it. You can always change it.

Are you having your 7DPO bloods done?? Did Doctor order that for you??

Are you having your 7DPO bloods done?? Did Doctor order that for you??

No - she didn't mention that one.

Just the bloods and ultrasound to be taken on CD2or3. I don't have a referral for 7DPO.

I have booked ultrasound:

Wed 29th August at 3:45pm

The lady said that it didn't need to be CD2or3 - that it can be anyday. Strange how they all give different advice. Anyway, there was a booking available on my potential CD2or3 so all booked. I will get the blood test done on actual CD2 - just turn up.

She also told me that they don't do external ultrasound - only internal. If I didn't want an internal then they do external but it wasn't as clear an image (and I would have to have a bladder full of urine and hold on).

Not sure she is correct with it can be anyday advice. It should be no later than CD7, but preferably between 2-5.

Yeah, the internal gives much better images than external. Remember just look at the ceiling and think of other things. I will be getting mine around the same time as you.

Unless we get pregnant - and then it will be no testing for both of us :)

Morning :)

You had temp increase again - so possibly fallback after all. I had a slight temp decrease but looked back through my charts and CD3 seems to be the most common fallback day for me.

Feeling fine - no symptoms plaguing me in this first part of 2ww. I wonder how much is connected with stopping Elevit. I don't seem to feel as sick as before.

How are you going?

Morning. Nice little rise this morning you have. See you have your crosshairs........YAY!!

So do you feel anything at 3DPO?? Nothing out of the norm??

I feel okay today, would like to see my temps a little higher though. They still arent at the normal temp they normally are as this time......

3dpo - have my crosshairs so we are now both officially in 2ww :)

You are 2 days ahead of me...

I don't have any symptoms so far :coffee:

I believe that we will have our babies soon Donna :)

Course we will.......sometime soon we will be talking baby names instead of temperatures!!! Positive Shell, I know, trust me I know its hard sometimes, but we must stay positive. Positive thinking brings positive results!!!

4dpo

Slight temp decrease. Surprised no major fallback temp yet. Been having ovulation pains/cramping on alternate sides. I confess this gives me hope of two eggs released and possible fraternal twins - which I would love!!! But could be nothing too!

Feeling dizzy this morning. When I move too fast my head swims. Even when I walked from my bed to the toilet had to support myself with the walls and furniture.

I realise at 4dpo it is too early to be pregnancy symptoms but it was strange. I haven't experienced either of these symptoms before.

Hey!!! Just got back from holiday home. Nice looking chart you have so far. I had a major temp jump this morning.

Hey!!! Just got back from holiday home. Nice looking chart you have so far. I had a major temp jump this morning.

Your chart is looking triphasic :)

I had temp increase this morning too. Sore boobs started Saturday.

Ovulation boobs, or different kind of sore boobs???

Yeah, my chart looks weird. I dont feel anything, nothing at all. Had bloods done this morning for my progestrone check so see what they say.....

Ovulation boobs, or different kind of sore boobs???

Yeah, my chart looks weird. I dont feel anything, nothing at all. Had bloods done this morning for my progestrone check so see what they say.....

It is 6dpo for me so not ovulation boobs. Sore all over.

This is our last week of 2ww :)

What does the progesterone check look for?

Around days 7-9dpo of your cycle, your progestrone should be at its highest. Good progestrone levels around this time mean that your body doesnt have trouble producing progestrone that is needed to maintain pregnancy. The fertility clinic are checking too make sure that is not why I cannot carry my pregnancy. This test is the normal that most Fertility Clinics/Doctors do as part of their work up. Also, it is the only way to know for sure that you ovulated.

Thats why I was surprised your Doctor is not making you have it too since you are having all the other tests?!?!?!

Around days 7-9dpo of your cycle, your progestrone should be at its highest. Good progestrone levels around this time mean that your body doesnt have trouble producing progestrone that is needed to maintain pregnancy. The fertility clinic are checking too make sure that is not why I cannot carry my pregnancy. This test is the normal that most Fertility Clinics/Doctors do as part of their work up. Also, it is the only way to know for sure that you ovulated.

Thats why I was surprised your Doctor is not making you have it too since you are having all the other tests?!?!?!

Oh ok - yea, strange I am not being tested for that :wacko:

I just popped out and bought a new bra - soft material and no underwire - seriously sore boobs today. I sighed with relief once I changed bras and though they are still sore it is already so much more comfortable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->