• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

Hey love,

How are you coping? I am thinking of you and praying for you :flower:

Hey luv!!!!

Second line has all but disappeared on test and all symptoms gone. Expecting temp to drop and AF in next couple days.

Home from work again today. Just feel numb and not ready to face the world again. Its really hit me hard this one. I took the last one pretty good
but this one is like the first. It hurts. Im old and mouldy!!!!

Hey luv!!!!

Second line has all but disappeared on test and all symptoms gone. Expecting temp to drop and AF in next couple days.

Home from work again today. Just feel numb and not ready to face the world again. Its really hit me hard this one. I took the last one pretty good
but this one is like the first. It hurts. Im old and mouldy!!!!

Possibly a chemical pregnancy then?

I can understand your desire to retreat, grieve and lick your wounds in the privacy of your own home. Let yourself cry, give yourself permission to feel whatever you feel. BIG HUGS from me :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Will you still go to Fertility appointment tomorrow or do you have to reschedule to next cycle?

Today is the day...

Feeling more determined than nervous at the moment. I have taken the day off work. Will go to blood test this morning then ultrasound this arvo. Nice to get some things done at home at my leisure - not the usual rush before or after work.

How are you going?

I have started a journal thread. Decided it was a good way to offload and vent my thoughts, fears etc... It is quite therapeutic :)

Link is in my signature - have you thought of keeping a journal?

I feel horrible to be honest. Numb. Good luck with your tests today. Remember, look at the ceiling when they are doing the internal.

Top test is at 14DPO, not too bad a line, second one is 15DPO (line still visible just) and then from there on are all BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
Your temps are low too so af not far away. These are the problems with ttc as we are so on to our cycles. When we are not charting we think it is just a late period not a pregnancy - so miss the mc.

My mother-in-law told me she wouldn't test until 6 weeks (2 weeks late) just in case she mc early. I thought at the time that would be impossible to wait but now I can see the benefit in waiting.

Sending big hugs your way xx

Blood test was easy. Slight bruise but she found vein first go.

The Dr who did the ultrasound was excellent. She talked me through it - explaining as she went.

She said my uterus was a good shape, it moved well and showed no signs of scar tissue or endometriosis. My ovaries looked good and the lining was nice and thin for CD3.

She counted the follicles in the ovaries and measured one at 8mm.

She found a fibroid attached to the uterus. Not the stalk kind as it moved with the uterus. It measured about 3cm. She thought it may have been there a long time and thought it wasn't necessary to remove as it wasn't affecting me. She didn't think this would prevent pregnancies as it was in the wrong spot to do so.

In general, she was happy with what she saw and I was happy that it wasn't as embarrassing, uncomfortable or painful as I imagined.

So now I wait till Wed for my blood test results and official ultrasound results from my GP.

Hey Love,

How are you going? I see you got your period yesterday.

Did you go to your fertility clinic appointment?

Thinking of you...

Hi.

Don't have appointment until the 19th Sept. Had my genetic testing done on Tuesday. So far they are all coming back normal. Can't check them today as not at work again today.

Glad to know that your ultrasound went okay. Once it starts it really isn't too bad. When do you get your blood results?

Hi.

Don't have appointment until the 19th Sept. Had my genetic testing done on Tuesday. So far they are all coming back normal. Can't check them today as not at work again today.

Glad to know that your ultrasound went okay. Once it starts it really isn't too bad. When do you get your blood results?

Wed at 5pm I have appointment with my GP for results from blood test and ultrasound AND a pap smear (but that doesn't frighten me like it did before yesterday).

I looked up Fibroids - they are ugly looking things. I will ask Dr what we should do about mine (to leave it or remove it). I can feel it now. I don't think it is imagined as it has been aching all morning. I wonder if it is because she was prodding it to see if it was attached or not. She asked me at the time if it hurt which it didn't.

I was surprised to learn 1 in 2 women (50%) have Fibroids and they are most common in your 30's. They feed off oestrogen and progesterone. They are considered a benign tumor as only 1% are cancerous.

You can tell I have been doing my research ;)

How you going this morning??? Back at work today. Feel better emotionally and mentally today.

How you going this morning??? Back at work today. Feel better emotionally and mentally today.

Glad you are feeling better :flower:

We are both going to get some answers and soon we will be holding our full-term babies in our arms :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am feeling good - have the inlaws (sisters and parents) over for next few days - sisters arrived yesterday with 2 toddlers - so happy to escape to work for the day :winkwink: Dan staying home with them today as he has Friday's off.

Looking forward to the weekend - just a break from work - and closer to Wed when I am hoping to get some answers from my tests. Not feeling nervous just determined :happydance:

Hey Donna,

How are you going?

I am good - had a full on weekend with the in-laws but apart from being tired it was all good :)

Hey luv,

Yeah Im good. No more self pity for me. Back to positive. It was an absolutely beautiful weekend here weather wise. Just stunning!!!

Had my bloods taken this morning, have ultrasound this afternoon.

Do you have your results back yet???

Hey luv,

Yeah Im good. No more self pity for me. Back to positive. It was an absolutely beautiful weekend here weather wise. Just stunning!!!

Had my bloods taken this morning, have ultrasound this afternoon.

Do you have your results back yet???

Glad to hear you are feeling more positive :)

Weather was gorgeous here and still is :flower:

Gotta love the end of Winter - bring on Spring...

I get my results from both tests Wed at 5pm. Dan has his appointment this Friday morning. So, after tomorrow no sex for us (right in the middle of my fertile days) so I am writing this month off.

CD9

I am just ahead of you by 2 days. I see you had a temp rise on CD7...

How did your tests go? When do you get your results?

I can feel my body gearing up for ovulation. Normally I would start OPK's tomorrow (CD10) but am not going to anymore. I am going to keep an eye on my CM, body temp (without thermometer) and ovulation pains. See if I can pick it without OPK or temping. Once I think I have ovulated I will take my temp just to check I got it right.

I must say - it is putting some of the fun back into it. Takes the pressure off not temping or testing. I feel like I have more freedom now. I know when abouts the window is enough now to just enjoy the journey.

I very much doubt we will conceive this month as Dan has his appointment smack bang in the middle of my fertile phase - CD12 BUT you never know I may ovulate on 13 or 14 which will be the weekend and considering we have to stop having sex after tonight we will probably be raring to go by then. Especially as I will be at my most fertile - watch out Daniel!

Perhaps I shouldn't write this month off after all ;)

CD10

RESULTS DAY...

Appointment is at 5pm - but last time we waited an hour before seeing our GP so thinking probably won't see her till about 6pm.

Get my blood test results and official ultrasound results. I am very curious...

How are you going?

https://www.theage.com.au/victoria/mo...904-25cm9.html

48 year old mother of 12 just gave birth to naturally conceived quintuplets in Melbourne. Unfortunately one of the baby girls died.

Amazing!

Hi luv xx

Yeah Im well. Work has been flat out so just taking a quick break before another meeting!!!

YAY!!!! Results night tonight for you...........can you either write down the numbers or get her to print them off. I want to know what they are. Send them through tomorrow morning........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->