• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

How does that explain your +OPK's and temp shifts??? Did she explain that???

I had 10 on one side and 8 on the other. Well so the tech told me, get the results on Saturday from the Doctor so see what that says.

How does that explain your +OPK's and temp shifts??? Did she explain that???

I had 10 on one side and 8 on the other. Well so the tech told me, get the results on Saturday from the Doctor so see what that says.

She couldn't explain it which is why she wants more tests...

CD12

Temp still low and boobs not sore so haven't ovulated yet. EWCM for last 2 days so definitely gearing up.

Dan has his test this morning at 10am for sperm analysis and antibody blood test. He wasn't too nervous when I left him for work this morning.

Glad that I haven't ovulated yet as we had to abstain for 3 days so no sperm is awaiting the egg. I think we will have a fun/busy weekend coming up ;) Although I wouldn't be surprised if we miss this month - but no harm in trying.

You had low temp - wouldn't be surprised if your temp rises tomorrow - mine usually does. Have you been testing with OPK's? Or is this too early for your normal cycle?

The big day today for him hey!!!! After all that we go through with blood tests, ultrasounds, OPK etc, the men can do something, wont hurt them.......:haha:

Too early for me. Although last month I went CD15, which is the earliest for me, normally CD16 or CD17.

Big weekend for you hey......:sex:

Least you havent ovulated yet, so there is still hope for this cycle......there is always hope

The big day today for him hey!!!! After all that we go through with blood tests, ultrasounds, OPK etc, the men can do something, wont hurt them.......:haha:

Too early for me. Although last month I went CD15, which is the earliest for me, normally CD16 or CD17.

Big weekend for you hey......:sex:

Least you havent ovulated yet, so there is still hope for this cycle......there is always hope

Ha ha - I agree :)

I sent him a sexy message so that he can think of me when he has to produce his sample...

Having read up on PCO I think it has given me the kick start I need to gain health and fitness. I feel so motivated to eat better and exercise. I wonder how quickly it will take effect. My next blood test is in 16 days so hoping by then I will have made a difference to my insulin/blood sugar levels through eating better and exercising.

I read that it is genetic - which would explain why my mother, her sister and her mother always struggled with their weight. I have always been up and down - never consistent. Perhaps we all had a resistance to insulin and stored our glucose as fat...?

I remember growing up so afraid that I would turn 30yrs cause that is when they all became overweight. Then I hit 30 and wasn't as bad - but I was more active than they were.

What is going on with my temp?!?!?!?!?

This is frustrating!!!!!!!

I might change batteries or something. It was looking normal a few days back.

Your temps usually are erratic after mc... Maybe that is all it is..?

I had temp dip so think it may go up tomorrow. I am guessing ovulation day is today!

If my temp shoots up in the morning then I will stop temping again. Otherwise I will go back on the over analysising my temps merry-go-round. I only want to confirm ovulation before my next blood test.

So thinking that through I should temp till ff gives me cross hairs and then stop.

So picked picked up ultrasound results this morning. They are a bit strange to me.

14 on right side. 1 at 16mm, 3 at 6-10mm and 10 less than 6mm.

6 on left side. 2 at 11mm and 12mm and 4 at 6-10m.

How can i have a 16mm follicle at day 5??!?? That would explain my weird temps.

So picked picked up ultrasound results this morning. They are a bit strange to me.

14 on right side. 1 at 16mm, 3 at 6-10mm and 10 less than 6mm.

6 on left side. 2 at 11mm and 12mm and 4 at 6-10m.

How can i have a 16mm follicle at day 5??!?? That would explain my weird temps.

Perhaps good idea to opk today to check LH surge... That 16mm may mean an early ovulation....

CD14

Temp spike as suspected. Ovulated yesterday - CD13.

Blood test hopefully will confirm my temp increase.

I will temp till ff crosshairs then stop again.

2dpo

Fallback temp as normal pattern. Expecting temp to rise tomorrow then crosshairs in next few days.

Hey!!!

Well my temp are still all over the place. Not sure what is going on???? Had masses of EWCM this morning, more than usual so still not sure if I have ovulated yet or not???

Hey!!!

Well my temp are still all over the place. Not sure what is going on???? Had masses of EWCM this morning, more than usual so still not sure if I have ovulated yet or not???

You are right - your temps are still over the place...

Must be because of mc I think.

When do you get your blood test results?

Question:

Is it better to have my blood test on Sat (7dpo CD20) or Mon (9dpo CD22)?

The Dr wanted it done on CD21 which is Sunday but clinic closed.

7dpo is best. Takes awhile for the progestron to build up in your body. Suppose to be optimum at 6-8DPO.

More confusing temps this morning. Think Im going to have one of those cycles were I dont ovulate.

3dpo

Temp increase as expected. Counting down to crosshairs so I can stop temping again :)

Had a horrible bout of vertigo this morning - calling Ear surgeon to make another appointment to see him. I need to get my ear fixed - especially before falling pregnant!

More confusing temps this morning. Think Im going to have one of those cycles were I dont ovulate.

Last month you ovulated on CD15 - so you may still just be gearing up.

Try not to worry and trust that your body knows what it is doing - even when we don't :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->