CD1 12 June 2012

7dpo is best. Takes awhile for the progestron to build up in your body. Suppose to be optimum at 6-8DPO.

That's what I thought - unfortunately I have already committed to attending a Women's breakfast that morning (8:30am start) and the Pathology doesn't open until 9am. It is a blood test requiring a fast.

I will have to go first thing on Monday morning (and hope for the best). I will tell the person to make a note that it is CD22 and 9dpo.

No, dont have to fast for progestrone.

True - but she is testing my insulin and glucose levels at the same time...

Just popped out to the shops as I was reading up on the internet ways to prevent and treat vertigo - and they mentioned reflexology and acupuncture - spoke to this lovely middle aged Asian man at a massage centre and he told me medication was the only way.

I thought it was good of him to tell me that as they had no clients and could very easily have just agreed, massaged my feet and taken my money.

So, now I am taking medication to treat sinus in the hope that it will unblock my ears and stop the world from spinning tomorrow morning at 5:30am!

I am hoping that there will not be a cross over of treating my ears/vertigo and pregnancy. I don't know how long I will have to wait to have grommets put in my ears (usually under anesthetic) - would they still do that if I get pregnant?

Last thing I want is vertigo combined with morning sickness :dohh:

Yeah, you do have to fast for glucose and insulin test.

I tried accupuncture a few months back. I didnt like it. Freaked me out too much having needles coming out of me everywhere :haha:

Hopefully they can solve it without you having to have any medical procedure. No, you wouldnt want morning sickness and vertigo. Yuck!!!!!!

How are you this morning???????

I had a definite positive OPK last night on the cheapie ones, and my cervix I cant even touch its that high and had my normal mucus and temp went up a bit this morning.................BUT...........no ovulation pains at all. None and I always get them......

Looking at my temps though, looks a little like my May chart after 1st miscarriage, where I got +OPK and everything, but didnt ovulate. Not holding my breath on this one either.

How are you this morning???????

I had a definite positive OPK last night on the cheapie ones, and my cervix I cant even touch its that high and had my normal mucus and temp went up a bit this morning.................BUT...........no ovulation pains at all. None and I always get them......

Looking at my temps though, looks a little like my May chart after 1st miscarriage, where I got +OPK and everything, but didnt ovulate. Not holding my breath on this one either.

Only time will tell my dear. If your temp increases and holds then you will have ovulated - if not it may try a few times...

Perhaps it is a good idea to assume the month after mc dodgy and if you ovulate it is a bonus...?

4dpo

Cross hairs :)

I had to add a low temp on the day before I began temping which enabled the crosshairs to kick in. Now after tomorrow morning I can stop temping again and sleep through - yay :)

How are you feeling emotionally?

Yeah Im feeling okay. Have holidays starting 2nd Oct, so they cant come quick enough for me!!!

Looking foward to next Wednesday when we see Fertility Doc again. How about you??

Yeah Im feeling okay. Have holidays starting 2nd Oct, so they cant come quick enough for me!!!

Looking foward to next Wednesday when we see Fertility Doc again. How about you??

Yea - I am good. Instead of focusing on ttc I have been focusing on my health.

I have done alot of research online about fibroids and polycystic ovaries and how to treat/improve them naturally.

I have been trying different things out to see if it is helpful or not.

Changing my eating habits, introducing more fresh fruit, veges and whole grain foods. Then an hour after eating I exercise some how to burn off the excess glucose.

PCO makes you insulin resistant so now I look at food differently - I say to myself: 'If I eat you I will have to exercise to burn off the glucose'.

I have learned that if I don't burn it off, I will produce more insulin to deal with it and then store it all in my fat cells... thus put on weight and not improve PCO.

This thought alone has helped me resist high sugar/carb food.

So my choices are - don't eat it in the first place or if I do eat it then I must exercise afterwards.

The good thing is that my clothes are already feeling more roomy and it has only been one week. Not dieting but being more deliberate in my decisions.

With fibroids, I read that Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) helps to alkaline your blood which in turn can improve fibroids (even shrink them in some cases).

A few years back I discovered the wonders of honey - which I have reintroduced into my eating plan. One of the things I used to do everyday was drink a glass of warm or chilled water with a tablespoon of ACV and a tablespoon of honey.

Then drink a warm glass of milk with honey and cinnamon before bed.

I have begun these again :flower:

Wow.....sounds like you have made some decisions to change the way you eat. And by doing that, the weight will come off too. Wish I had your dedication....:blush: My diets last a few days at most

Wow.....sounds like you have made some decisions to change the way you eat. And by doing that, the weight will come off too. Wish I had your dedication....:blush: My diets last a few days at most

I am trying to look at it as a necessary life choice rather than a diet. If I think I am being deprived then it will fail. If I think that I am doing myself a favour then I am more likely to stick with it.

I am making it up as I go ;)

Going to try smoothies for breaky M-Fri. I love them and they are so yummy - I have a blender (currently not being used) and I was just reading that blending fruit and veges enables you to absorb more of their goodness than eating them.

So my first attempt will be:

Low fat vanilla yogurt
Frozen mixed berries
Dates
Apple Cider vinegar
honey
peanut butter
chocolate sprinkles
250ml water

270 calories

But all the ingredients I have been reading about which are helpful for PCO and fibroids. Except chocolate sprinkles - they are in there so I don't feel like I have given up chocolate ;)

Hopefully it will taste yummy :)

Although, not sure about the dates.....

Dates - I was already eating with breaky as a yummy way to stay regular ;)

I will give you a full report tomorrow on success or fail of said ingredients :thumbup:

Hate my chart, hate my body.......obviously another cycle of no ovulation. Thats what happens when you have a 16mm follicle on CD6.

Hate my chart, hate my body.......obviously another cycle of no ovulation. Thats what happens when you have a 16mm follicle on CD6.

What does a large follicle early in the cycle mean? I haven't come across this before...

I tried the smoothie this morning, will need to experiment abit more to find the ideal taste - too much peanut butter flavour even though I only put in one spoonful. Peanut butter is a source of protein so now I will look for other sources of protein which are not so overpowering.

From my research - protein taken with carbohydrate and fructose helps to lower the insulin required. Too much insulin is my problem so trying to always combine protein with carbs.

Protein is my new allay!

I dont what it means either?!?!?!? Have no idea what is going on. Thankfully I have Fertility Clinic on Wednesday. Can ask them.

Did you get the results of SA yet??

I dont what it means either?!?!?!? Have no idea what is going on. Thankfully I have Fertility Clinic on Wednesday. Can ask them.

Did you get the results of SA yet??

They are waiting to be collected but Dan wants to wait till we have my results and then find out everything at the same time.

He thinks he will discover he has low sperm count so happy to put off finding out for sure. I figure we will know soon enough so not pushing him.

6DPO

Zero symptoms still...

Feel nothing - no sore boobs, no cramping, no nausea, no heartburn, no bloating.... nothing!

What I have done differently is stop taking Evening Primrose Oil and Fish Oil. Exercised every day and improved my eating habits.

Could be a fluke? Could be a coincidence? Could be direct result of changes?

I am enjoying feeling well and pain free!

How are you going?

I had a high temp this morning and my boobs have started to hurt. So there must be progestrone running around in me somewhere??? Confused!!!!

Apart from that, count day to holidays.......!!!!! YAY.......

Good to hear your not suffering any side effects this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->