• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

Back in the olden days when I wasn't ttc (so really took little notice of my body) I remember that I had a monthly pattern. I would have sore boobs for 3 days then 3 days no sore boobs then af would show.

So - using my newfound knowledge:

Assuming I have 14day LP - then sore boobs would kick in for pmt at 9dpo - be sore 9,10&11dpo then not sore 12,13&14dpo then af would come. Or thereabouts...

So I am curious to see if this will happen this time come 9dpo...

I have a new theory growing inside my brain: I think that my pmt symptoms were increased/exasperated by Prenatal vitamins, EPO & Fish oil. Now that I have stopped taking them all - except folic acid & iodine - I have fallen back into my old pattern of symptoms.

I will only know if this theory is true if it continues for every other cycle like this.

I must say I do feel more like my old self and less like I have been these past few months sweating and obsessing through the 2ww torture....

I had a high temp this morning and my boobs have started to hurt. So there must be progestrone running around in me somewhere??? Confused!!!!

Apart from that, count day to holidays.......!!!!! YAY.......

Good to hear your not suffering any side effects this month.

Well - that is a good sign. Will you try to conceive this cycle or take the month off?

I dont even know where I am in my cycle :haha::wacko:

Think I will just sit this one out.

9dpo

Blood test this morning. Need to fast so no breaky straight up...

Tender breasts, tired, high temp...

Looks like you have ovulated on CD16.

Good luck with your test. You have a nice high temp this morning!!! Good for progestrone check.

Yeah, dont really know when I did. I override FF and put my ovulation in. Im pretty sure it happened around CD14 due to my boobs hurting. But not real sure. Just have to play it out and see when AF starts. Ugly looking chart this month though.

Good luck with your test. You have a nice high temp this morning!!! Good for progestrone check.

Yeah, dont really know when I did. I override FF and put my ovulation in. Im pretty sure it happened around CD14 due to my boobs hurting. But not real sure. Just have to play it out and see when AF starts. Ugly looking chart this month though.

Yes - I can see CD14 being a good choice and 2dpo being fallback. Time will tell...

I have another hole in my arm and potential bruise developing. I have veins which play hide and seek so needed some firm enticement :( She wasn't gentle but she was efficient.

Looking forward to sitting with Dr next Wed (26th) and just getting the picture of what is going on between the two of us. I will send you my blood test results again once I get them.

I am hopeful that I am ovulating as I have a consistent pattern of temp shifting. Was very warm this morning.

Do you have your results back yet?

Our appointment is at 4:00 on Wednesday. So should know all then......hopefully. Or maybe nothing and he puts it down to bad luck again.

Our appointment is at 4:00 on Wednesday. So should know all then......hopefully. Or maybe nothing and he puts it down to bad luck again.

Possible implantation dip...?

I am 10dpo now. Only symptom is sore boobs but I get them every month so no biggy.

Dont think so. Not even sure when I ovulated, and I have nothing either. Boobs not quite as sure as yesterday, would expect that with a temp drop. I could be getting AF for all I know????

Would be the shortest cycle yet though. My whole chart this cycle looks ridiculous....lol

Getting nervous about tomorrows appointment now....

Dont think so. Not even sure when I ovulated, and I have nothing either. Boobs not quite as sure as yesterday, would expect that with a temp drop. I could be getting AF for all I know????

Would be the shortest cycle yet though. My whole chart this cycle looks ridiculous....lol

Getting nervous about tomorrows appointment now....

See what happens tomorrow - if temp increases could be implantation - if temp stays low then could just be your system coming back to normal after mc.

Tomorrow's appointment will be good opportunity to ask questions... :flower:

How you feeling????

I am feeling good. Premenstrual and not expecting to be pregnant.

Feeling good about new lifestyle changes - totally rearranged my everyday diet to foods which help not hinder me. Exercising for atleast half hour every day so losing weight.

I have decided to ensure that Mon - Fri I eat as good as I can but relax over the weekends. I figure 5 out of 7 days is good and will keep me sane.

I just replaced all my white flour and pasta with wholemeal. Banning all refined products and will cook more from scratch so I know what the ingredients are.

This has given me a good wakeup as to what has been happening inside me as a result of my lifestyle.

The idea is poking around my mind that it may take a few months to right my body and so am not expecting to fall pregnant till next year. I think I am ok with that and if I am wrong and fall pregnant then I can be happily surprised.

Sounds like you have a great attitude...........i like the positivity....

Another low temp this morning????

Nervous about appointment this afternoon now..............crapping myself actually

Another low temp this morning????

Nervous about appointment this afternoon now..............crapping myself actually

Your appointment with FS is exactly the best place to be this afternoon. They are an expert in their field and can help shed light on your chart.

Breathe in and breathe out. It is going to be okay :)

Your chart after a mc is always erratic - probably your hormone levels normalising themselves after pregnancy.

11dpo

Sore breasts, bloated tummy, sensitive/fragile emotions - PMT!

Just heard a girl at my church is pregnant with twins... Happy for her but at the same time felt a sharp pain in my heart (pain, jealousy...?).

How I wished it was me...

I know, I have those feelings everytime I see someone pregnant, whether I know them or not!!!

Hey Donna,

How did you go with FS?

I am fine - no more sore boobs so expecting af on schedule this weekend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->