• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

How is Dan feeling about the testing??? Is he okay with it??

Dont give up.......please dont feel like that. There are other options still yet, just dont give up. Wont let you xx

I don't think he has given it much thought. He has been busy these past few months studying. I don't think he will deal with it till the appointment comes closer.

Thanks for your encouragement :hugs:

It's hard to stay focused and positive when each month goes by and af reminds us of our loss but I haven't given up yet. I still take my folic acid every day - just in case.

Aside from a miracle, our only option is they find viable sperm in his testes and I have a successful insemination. It is an expensive process so I am not sure how many times we will attempt it.

Whatever our journey may be I am truly happy for you and your growing little one. :flower:

Im not even going to begin to know what you both are feeling and thinking. I feel guilty posting on this thread because I know my ticker comes up and I dont want to make you feel sad. If I knew how to turn it off for this thread I would.

I guess the only thing you can do now is wait for the FS appointment and see where too from there xx

Stay strong xx

Im not even going to begin to know what you both are feeling and thinking. I feel guilty posting on this thread because I know my ticker comes up and I dont want to make you feel sad. If I knew how to turn it off for this thread I would.

I guess the only thing you can do now is wait for the FS appointment and see where too from there xx

Stay strong xx

Don't turn your ticker off - I like seeing what fruit/seed you are up to ;)

We are doing okay. It's part of life and I don't have any sadness or envy when I see your posts. I just feel happy for you that you have a sticky one after so many losses.

Yep - we are waiting. Going to a swanky hotel Sat night (Premier suite with two person spa bath and KS bed). I have booked the 'Do not disturb package' which gives us the fancy room, choc coated strawberries, champagne, late checkout and room service breaky for the one price. We are going to pack a picnic to take with us for dinner Sat night.

Plan is to hole up in our luxurious escape and just enjoy ourselves - with no regard to TTC :) Really looking forward to it.

I will say this - the pressure to conceive has lifted and we have more fun with each other these days - less about finding the right times and just being more spontaneous :)

Now that sounds like a great weekend ahead.........we have a KS bed at home and once you try it, you'll want one for your house too. They are fantastic!!!

Loving the choc coated strawberries, champagne, room service...........sounds like a very very romantic night ahead for you guys xx yes, without the pressure of when to bonk, certainly takes the passion out of it sometimes

Only if your okay with the ticker, then I will leave it on. I wish it said 16 weeks though as hopefully all the nausea and vomiting has ticked off by then and I can feel normal again.

Now that sounds like a great weekend ahead.........we have a KS bed at home and once you try it, you'll want one for your house too. They are fantastic!!!

Loving the choc coated strawberries, champagne, room service...........sounds like a very very romantic night ahead for you guys xx yes, without the pressure of when to bonk, certainly takes the passion out of it sometimes

Only if your okay with the ticker, then I will leave it on. I wish it said 16 weeks though as hopefully all the nausea and vomiting has ticked off by then and I can feel normal again.

I am okay with ticker :thumbup:

When I finally fall pregnant my ticker will be up too!

I hope you feel better soon. Once your placenta kicks in you should improve. My friend once told me the best way to deal with her morning sickness was to have something in her stomach before she got out of bed in the morning. So she kept dry biscuits by her bed. Nibble on some then she could face the day. I heard that it is an empty tummy which can exasperate nausea and vomiting. Snacking on plain salty biscuits when needed kept her sane.

Also, make sure you are keeping up your electrolytes - esp potassium. Bananas are a good source otherwise rehydration drinks.

Im trying everything. Im taking Blackmores Morning Sickness Tablets, have sea sick acupuncture bands, nibbles on rice crackers and salada's all day. The worse thing to do is go hungry. Guaranteed vomit then. And now when I vomit, and its particularly violent attack and I have a full bladder which happens a lot lately, then I also have the little bit of wee come out moment :haha::blush:, which is even more fun. Or, I just lay on the ground and cry now because Im over it.

Drinking lots of water and eating bananas, but the best thing I have found, the moment I feel sick, pop a crown mint. I dont leave home without a bag of them now. Have constant supply at work and at home.

See the joys you have to look forward too.

Im trying everything. Im taking Blackmores Morning Sickness Tablets, have sea sick acupuncture bands, nibbles on rice crackers and salada's all day. The worse thing to do is go hungry. Guaranteed vomit then. And now when I vomit, and its particularly violent attack and I have a full bladder which happens a lot lately, then I also have the little bit of wee come out moment :haha::blush:, which is even more fun. Or, I just lay on the ground and cry now because Im over it.

Drinking lots of water and eating bananas, but the best thing I have found, the moment I feel sick, pop a crown mint. I dont leave home without a bag of them now. Have constant supply at work and at home.

See the joys you have to look forward too.

lol :wacko:

Crown mint - haven't heard of that one yet. Ginger is another good helper.

I know - the things we do to be mothers! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hey Donna,

Your signature really touched me. Tears sprang to my eyes and I honestly felt encouraged :)

Thanks,
Shell

Thats quite okay luv, wouldnt have wrote it if I didnt mean it xx

We said at the start that we will encourage and stick by each other. And you know, Im still not out of the woods yet either, things can still go wrong for me and that worries me every day.

Dont give up or feel discouraged, you never know what is around the corner.

Thats quite okay luv, wouldnt have wrote it if I didnt mean it xx

We said at the start that we will encourage and stick by each other. And you know, Im still not out of the woods yet either, things can still go wrong for me and that worries me every day.

Dont give up or feel discouraged, you never know what is around the corner.

Weekend away was fantastic :)

It was so restful and peaceful and fun :)

Back at work today as just had a four day long weekend. Feels strange that it is only Wed still. AF due on Friday so feeling pmt symptoms but that's okay - my surgery was smack bang in the middle of ovulation so not expecting any miracles this month.

How are you feeling?

Good you had a good weekend away.

Im feeling okay. Symptoms seem to be easing, nausea doesnt seem to be quite so bad and boobs dont hurt at all.

Hope its just because my hormones are settling and not something else. Next scan is on 28th November.

Good you had a good weekend away.

Im feeling okay. Symptoms seem to be easing, nausea doesnt seem to be quite so bad and boobs dont hurt at all.

Hope its just because my hormones are settling and not something else. Next scan is on 28th November.

I believe symptoms come and go and that is perfectly normal.

You are in a bigger waiting game than the 2ww now :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Hey Love,

How goes you and your prune?

I am ok. Bit stressful at work but hopefully the problems are resolving which should take some of the pressure off.

Realised today it is exactly 6 weeks until Christmas Day - can you believe it?!

Shell

Hey!!!

Im doing good, still sick as but good otherwise.

Hope work settles down for you soon. I have lost all motivation to even be here anymore.

I know its crazy isnt it. Six weeks!!!! Feels like it was only new years a few months ago.

Going to holiday home this weekend. Cant wait to put my feet up and relax. Suppose to have beautiful weather too.

Hey luv,

Hows it going??? Got much planned for the weekend???

Going to holiday house so looking forward to that........read my book and relax....

Hey!!!

Im doing good, still sick as but good otherwise.

Hope work settles down for you soon. I have lost all motivation to even be here anymore.

I know its crazy isnt it. Six weeks!!!! Feels like it was only new years a few months ago.

Going to holiday home this weekend. Cant wait to put my feet up and relax. Suppose to have beautiful weather too.

Baby is a lime already :)

Growing so fast! Hope you have a lovely rest at the holiday home and that the morning (all day) sickness abates.

I am good. Recovering from the surgery. I had Post Op App on Wed and discovered the reason I have had an earache everyday since surgery is because it is infected/inflamed. Started on antibiotic ear drops (which read in the fine print) not suitable for pregnant women or women who are ttc.

So, as it turns out it is in fact a blessing that I am not pregnant atm!

Gosh, so your ear has been sore since the surgery that was suppose to make it feel better....

Well I hope they now have in under control for you.....

Yes it will be a lovely rest hopefully. Sickness is starting to fade a little, although last week I had 5 good days where I thought it had gone, Monday and Tuesday, was still throwing up at 10:00 at night. Not good. Feel a bit better the last couple of days though but every food items still stinks and is not appealing. My diet at the moment consists of lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber and chips. Somedays I can maybe have some cheese too. Its horrible.

So guess your having a quiet weekend then, have a good one and talk to you next week xx

Gosh, so your ear has been sore since the surgery that was suppose to make it feel better....

Well I hope they now have in under control for you.....

Yes it will be a lovely rest hopefully. Sickness is starting to fade a little, although last week I had 5 good days where I thought it had gone, Monday and Tuesday, was still throwing up at 10:00 at night. Not good. Feel a bit better the last couple of days though but every food items still stinks and is not appealing. My diet at the moment consists of lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber and chips. Somedays I can maybe have some cheese too. Its horrible.

So guess your having a quiet weekend then, have a good one and talk to you next week xx

I know - surgery stopped the vertigo atleast...

Have a lovely weekend away - we are having a quiet one I guess as we have no plans so far :)

How are you going Donna?

Welcome to your second trimester!!!!!

Thinking of you - hoping sickness lessening and you start to improve in 2nd trimester!

Baby is a plum :)

Hey luv

Yes, sickness seems to be lessening.........woo hoo!!! Still cant eat meat yet, but appetitie slowly coming back.

Yeah for 2nd Tri. Had a bit of a scare yesterday morning, woke up spotting a bit, so visit to Womens Clinic, cervix still closed and little heartbeat going flat out on the screen so they just said its one of those things and spotting is very common. Had to have Anti D injection though as Im negative blood type, so any bleeding at all means injection for me.

Have Downs Testing and next ultrasound next Wednesday, so looking forward to that so we can finally start telling people.

So how are you??? Your appointment is far away now, giving it much thought??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->