• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

hhmm... Sharp pains on my right side ovary...

Think today maybe the day after all!

Mind you - this is what I was afraid of - last right side cycle I had breast pain and ovulation pain for 14 days (ovulation to af). Boobs already sore and now right side sharp pains... Hoping not to go through 14 days of pain again.

No, the pain isnt good, but at least you know its a nice strong egg!! The sore boobs part is the worst though.........my boobs hurt more during ovulation to AF than they did when I got pregnant that time.

This cycle they hurt a lot!!!!!!! Couldnt wait to get home and take my bra off!!!

1dpo
Temp increase. Definitely ovulated yesterday. I felt it at lunchtime and had opk- test last night.

I think my temps are all over the place cause I have changed time I temp in the morn. Hopefully they will settle down once I become used to temping at 6am.

Your temp has spiked...

Yeah, if you changed your times that would do it. Hope you got some bonking in last night lol

I remember reading somewhere once that you dont swear, and I respect that, but seriously.......WTF is going on with my chart???

I got that temp and didnt think it was right, so did it again straight away and it was 36.78 and so I did it again and got 36.77......so it must have been right, right??? Three in a row cant be wrong?!?!?!?! Maybe my themometer has crapped itself.

I dont know, never ever had a temperature that high before?!?!?!?!? I think if it's down again tomorrow morning to the 36.1's or 36.2's I will adjust it because it just looks wrong....

And I know AF is coming, have that dull achey uterus feeling I normally get.......and it should be here today

Maybe my luteual phase length has changed because of the miscarriage??? Maybe its 14 days now instead of 12??

Yeah, if you changed your times that would do it. Hope you got some bonking in last night lol

I remember reading somewhere once that you dont swear, and I respect that, but seriously.......WTF is going on with my chart???

I got that temp and didnt think it was right, so did it again straight away and it was 36.78 and so I did it again and got 36.77......so it must have been right, right??? Three in a row cant be wrong?!?!?!?! Maybe my themometer has crapped itself.

I dont know, never ever had a temperature that high before?!?!?!?!? I think if it's down again tomorrow morning to the 36.1's or 36.2's I will adjust it because it just looks wrong....

And I know AF is coming, have that dull achey uterus feeling I normally get.......and it should be here today

Well... without giving you reckless hope it is possible to implant as late as 12dpo. That could have been an implant dip and then temp rise (triphasic) OR it could be your thermometer or chance or illness you are unaware of...

Tomorrow - your temp may give you clues. If it stays high I would suggest taking a preg test. If it plummets again expect af...

Maybe my luteual phase length has changed because of the miscarriage??? Maybe its 14 days now instead of 12??

It may take some time to see what your body does after mc. It may take a few cycles to right itself unless you fall preg again soon...

Mine is always 14...

I know for a fact that I ovulated yesterday CD12.

I have a feeling that ff is going to cross hair it at CD11 though as it was the lower temp. Can I do anything to fix that - to make it cross hair on the right day?

I have a feeling that ff is going to cross hair it at CD11 though as it was the lower temp. Can I do anything to fix that - to make it cross hair on the right day?

Under the Ovulation Detection Box on FF, there is a over ride that you can use to change O date if you want.

Well... without giving you reckless hope it is possible to implant as late as 12dpo. That could have been an implant dip and then temp rise (triphasic) OR it could be your thermometer or chance or illness you are unaware of...

Tomorrow - your temp may give you clues. If it stays high I would suggest taking a preg test. If it plummets again expect af...

99.9% sure AF is on its way. Dull achey uterus feeling and sore hips!!! Think my themometer may be on its way out or maybe this morning was just a freak. Maybe I had a really hot flush for some reason just before I woke.

Under the Ovulation Detection Box on FF, there is a over ride that you can use to change O date if you want.

Cool - thanks :)

The girl whose baby shower I went to the other weekend had her baby this morning. Ended up emergency caesar and the baby while ok is in an incubator to help with breathing. She made it to 35 weeks but has been in and out of Hospital this past 2 months with pre-eclampsia.

I feel strange. I am happy for her but at the same time I resent her. Isn't that odd. Everyone is SO estatic and tearful and joyous. I am saying all the right things but my heart isn't in it. Which makes me feel sad. I wish I could be genuinely happy for her.

I think it is because we started ttc at the same time - though to be honest some of that time I was only not preventing not actively trying.

I am still trying and she now has her baby. I don't like this feeling. Jealousy? I don't want to feel resentful or unhappy because she has her baby and I don't.

My husband and I are going to visit her sometime this weekend and I don't want to. I know I am going out of obligation.

How do you turn bad attitudes like this around? How do you be happy for a friend who after 5 miscarriages finally has her healthy baby? How do you rise above????

Must be the morning for it, my boss daughter had her baby this morning too.

I know exactly how you feel. One of our good friends, she got pregnant 1 week before me so everytime I look at her I see where I should be :shrug: hurts, cant deny it but I am happy for them.

Had dinner last Thursday night with a friend I have been avoiding since the miscarriage because all she does is talk about her baby constantly, surprisingly she didnt mentioned her that many times and I ended up having a great night catching up when I thought I wouldnt.

It is hard to be happy for other people, especially when we are so jealous ourselves but if she has had 5 miscarriages, I cant even image what she has gone through to have a healthy baby.

Our time will come, we just have to be patient and accept that it wont be easy but nothing in life worth having ever is and I know that we have to smile and seem like nothing is bothering us, but it will happen, I promise. And remember, we are only just starting out on this journey, if it doesnt happen naturally that is always other solutions such as IVF, IUI etc.

We will get pregnant!!!!! and have sticky ones too :thumbup:

Must be the morning for it, my boss daughter had her baby this morning too.

I know exactly how you feel. One of our good friends, she got pregnant 1 week before me so everytime I look at her I see where I should be :shrug: hurts, cant deny it but I am happy for them.

Had dinner last Thursday night with a friend I have been avoiding since the miscarriage because all she does is talk about her baby constantly, surprisingly she didnt mentioned her that many times and I ended up having a great night catching up when I thought I wouldnt.

It is hard to be happy for other people, especially when we are so jealous ourselves but if she has had 5 miscarriages, I cant even image what she has gone through to have a healthy baby.

Our time will come, we just have to be patient and accept that it wont be easy but nothing in life worth having ever is and I know that we have to smile and seem like nothing is bothering us, but it will happen, I promise. And remember, we are only just starting out on this journey, if it doesnt happen naturally that is always other solutions such as IVF, IUI etc.

We will get pregnant!!!!! and have sticky ones too :thumbup:

I am glad that I have someone who understands what I am feeling without feeling judged as a bad person. Ttc is such an emotional journey. I wish it was alot more straightforward and simple. Have sex = get pregnant.

You are right. She has been through the mill and she finally has her hearts desire.

I found thinking about doing it was worse than when I was actually there confronted by baby or pregnancy. Im sure once you go this weekend after you walk out, you will be glad you did.

I wish it was that simple.......sex = baby lol. Isnt it ironic we spend most of our life preventing get knocked up and now we want to, it wont happen

Ff crosshaired on wrong day as I suspected. I couldn't work out how to adjust so I lowered my temp on wrong ovulation day.

Got my usual 2dpo fallback this morning.

Your temp still high and no af yet...?

Yep nothing yet. I know its coming though. can feel it. Don't know what is going on??? 100% sure im not pregnant though. Going out for dinner tonight with friends and will be drinking wine per normal that's how sure im not. Still dull ache in uterus like normal just temps bit weird. looks like my LP has changed lengths??? Not sure what normal is anymore!!!

Yep nothing yet. I know its coming though. can feel it. Don't know what is going on??? 100% sure im not pregnant though. Going out for dinner tonight with friends and will be drinking wine per normal that's how sure im not. Still dull ache in uterus like normal just temps bit weird. looks like my LP has changed lengths??? Not sure what normal is anymore!!!

I hate to be the devils advocate but what if you are wrong? I would take a test personally just to be certain before drinking. Just in case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->