CD1 12 June 2012

That's okay. wasn't hurt. Just thought i better check. You got your crosshairs. Yay!!! Temp drop for me this morning. Still no AF.

That's okay. wasn't hurt. Just thought i better check. You got your crosshairs. Yay!!! Temp drop for me this morning. Still no AF.

Yep - so far temps going to my normal pattern. Trying to remain positive but realistic this cycle.

Hope you had a lovely night out. Af due soon I imagine...

Visited my friend and her baby today. It was much easier and better than I expected :)

Told you it would be xx People will be visiting us one day soon too!!!

Still no AF.

Good to hear that you dont have sore boobs or pain....:thumbup:

I have no idea WTF is going on with me. AF pains gone and still nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Good to hear that you dont have sore boobs or pain....:thumbup:

I have no idea WTF is going on with me. AF pains gone and still nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

16dpo is certainly a lot longer than your normal 12days...

Temps went back up too...

Maybe wait 2 more days - if no af and temps still above coverline I would test again for pregnancy...

What about you?? Anything??

Happy to report I feel no symptoms so far :happydance:

I was afraid of facing 14 days of pain again on this right side - alas - fear was unfounded :)

Glad that that may mean if I had a cyst on right ovary it has dissolved perhaps...

My temps still adjusting to new time zone I think but above coverline.

I ran out of Elevit and am now just taking Folic Acid with Iodine. I wonder if that has also helped with feeling no symptoms. Elevit gave me heartburn and nausea. Very confusing in 2ww - as it isn't pregnancy caused symptoms.

I will go back on multi-vitamins once pregnant.

So after a day of boobs hurting again and vomiting into my bin at work, did a test and got a faint line. Not getting excited. Im 16dpo, the line should be fairly dark by now. Guessing another early miscarriage on the cards for me :-(

Its really sad i can't even be excited about being pregnant.

So after a day of boobs hurting again and vomiting into my bin at work, did a test and got a faint line. Not getting excited. Im 16dpo, the line should be fairly dark by now. Guessing another early miscarriage on the cards for me :-(

Its really sad i can't even be excited about being pregnant.

It may have been a late implantation dip then after all. Maybe it is too soon for darker lines as it is still close to implantation?

Is it too early for a blood test?

Hey. So got another faint line this morning and temps arent were I would like them. Dont feel too confident. Had a late implant and I guess after last time, scared shitless to be honest. I said to hubby last night, its sucks. We should be over the moon and happy, instead I just feel fear and dread......

Not cancelling our fertility appointment because I dont think this one will stick.

Wow, you had a nice high jump this morning. How you feeling??

Hey. So got another faint line this morning and temps arent were I would like them. Dont feel too confident. Had a late implant and I guess after last time, scared shitless to be honest. I said to hubby last night, its sucks. We should be over the moon and happy, instead I just feel fear and dread......

Not cancelling our fertility appointment because I dont think this one will stick.

Wow, you had a nice high jump this morning. How you feeling??

When is your appointment?

What is a chemical pregnancy? I have heard them mentioned on b&b but haven't yet worked out what they are.

I hope your temps climb, line darkens or af starts soon. I am sorry this pregnancy is not as strong or as happy as it should be. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yea - my temp shot up. Too early to mean anything though I think - I am only 5dpo. Could still be in relation to time change of temping.

Hang in there matey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Our appointment with fertility clinic is on 8th August. Not even going to Doctor's about this pregnancy. If Im still pregnant next week I might go, but see what happens.

A chemical is an early pregnancy, where you get a BFP but then it goes very quickly and you get your period. Normally your a few days late with AF or sometimes unless you POAS you dont even know your pregnant and get period at normal time. Just an early miscarriage really.

Our appointment with fertility clinic is on 8th August. Not even going to Doctor's about this pregnancy. If Im still pregnant next week I might go, but see what happens.

A chemical is an early pregnancy, where you get a BFP but then it goes very quickly and you get your period. Normally your a few days late with AF or sometimes unless you POAS you dont even know your pregnant and get period at normal time. Just an early miscarriage really.

Oh ok...

I think your idea is wise. See what progresses over the next week or so. If temps go up or down it should give you an idea of what to expect.

I hope that this pregnancy lasts and you deliver a healthy baby in 9 months time :) If not, then it is good to know that you seem to have no problems conceiving. This is a positive! :hugs:

See what happens, the only thing I can do.

Looking forward to seeing your temp tomorrow morning!!

My skin feels hot, sensitive and my clothes make me feel itchy...

New symptom...?

Could be?? Have you had any vivid dreams???

Did another test tonight. Seems a fraction darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->