CD1 12 June 2012

Could be?? Have you had any vivid dreams???

Did another test tonight. Seems a fraction darker.

Weird... stopped taking Elevit so I thought I would feel less symptoms...

Instead, my mouth tastes terrible (metallic), my boobs starting to hurt, my skin is sensitive and I keep doing little sick burbs...

5dpo - too early for real symptoms as can't have implanted yet!

Still - could just be good old fashioned progesterone. Just grateful I am not in pain still :)

Vivid dreams...? I have these every night already. I would hate to think how much more vivid they could become ;)

How are you feeling?

I feel terrible. Lines this morning were lighter again. Going to Doctors tonight. I know I am going to miscarry and I hate myself for wishing it would hurry up and happen. I wish I could take a couple months off this roller coaster but at 38 I cant afford it. Not temping anymore until my period starts.

Sorry, just not in a very good frame of mind today.

I feel terrible. Lines this morning were lighter again. Going to Doctors tonight. I know I am going to miscarry and I hate myself for wishing it would hurry up and happen. I wish I could take a couple months off this roller coaster but at 38 I cant afford it. Not temping anymore until my period starts.

Sorry, just not in a very good frame of mind today.

I am sorry Donna :(

I wish there was something I could do to take your pain away.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

7dpo

Half way through 2ww for me. I have a regular 14day LP.

My temps are holding so hoping I have a strong egg releasing good levels of progesterone. No implantation dip which makes me feel relieved. I don't want early implant. Anyday from now on egg has my permission to implant ;)

How are you going? What did the Dr say?

Your chart is looking nice. Fx crossed for you.

Well, he wasnt too confident either. Took all my tests (yes there are 5 of them) to show him and he said they should be getting darker. And it feels like period pains last night and today.

Literally just went and had my HCG and progestrone done so I will be logging into our pathology system every half and hour today until my results go up. Not feeling confident though :nope: Every pregnancy symptom I did have has gone except for the bloating now so its just a matter of time.

See what blood results say now

Your chart is looking nice. Fx crossed for you.

Well, he wasnt too confident either. Took all my tests (yes there are 5 of them) to show him and he said they should be getting darker. And it feels like period pains last night and today.

Literally just went and had my HCG and progestrone done so I will be logging into our pathology system every half and hour today until my results go up. Not feeling confident though :nope: Every pregnancy symptom I did have has gone except for the bloating now so its just a matter of time.

See what blood results say now

Your temps are still considerably higher than the coverline and went up this morning... Is that a good sign?

You will know once you see the results from HCG and progesterone what to expect.

I hope your baby's levels are strong and that you won't lose this one :hugs:

Thanks, me too. I feel okay and I have talked myself into the fact that I will lose it so I think Im okay with it but I think starting to bleed and seeing it come out of me again though........brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.......losing 2 babies in 3 months, cruel sick joke.......

Thanks, me too. I feel okay and I have talked myself into the fact that I will lose it so I think Im okay with it but I think starting to bleed and seeing it come out of me again though........brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.......losing 2 babies in 3 months, cruel sick joke.......

:hugs:

I can't imagine the pain you are feeling and facing. I am hoping and praying that you won't lose this one. I am also praying that if you do you will be comforted. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good news = blood test confirmed pregnancy.

Bad news = should start bleeding in next day or two. Progestrone was only 11, should be a minimum of around 32. HCG was only 31.3. Should be around 1,000 for where I am.

So frickin pissed at my body right now.........(plus lots of tears). Lucky I have my own office so I can shut the door and cry

Good news = blood test confirmed pregnancy.

Bad news = should start bleeding in next day or two. Progestrone was only 11, should be a minimum of around 32. HCG was only 31.3. Should be around 1,000 for where I am.

So frickin pissed at my body right now.........(plus lots of tears). Lucky I have my own office so I can shut the door and cry

Firstly congratulations on becoming pregnant. I know what a feat that is in itself - let alone falling pregnant so soon after a mc.

I am very sorry that this embryo is not viable and that you will mc soon. I feel very sad with you. Perhaps the blessing is that you will mc sooner than after a few more weeks - which may prove even more painful emotionally.

If you weren't ttc you may have missed this one and just thought your period was late. This is one of the evils of charting - sometimes we know too much.

If you need an offload I am ready to listen and offer whatever support I can remotely. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are not alone!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

To the Child of My Heart

O precious, tiny sweet little one,

you will always be to me

so perfect, pure and innocent

just as you were meant to be.

We dreamed of you and of your

life and all that it would be we

waited and longed for you

to come and join our family.

We never had the chance to play

to laugh, to rock, to wiggle

we long to hold you, touch you

and listen to you giggle.

But now your're gone ...

but yet you're here. You are

our sorrow and our joy,

there's love in ever tear.

Just know our love goes deep

and strong. We'll forget you never.

The child we had, but never had,

and yet will have forever. :flower:

Hi Donna,

How are you going? I am thinking of you and praying for you :)

As for me - it is now 8dpo: temps still high which is a good sign of strong progesterone producing egg I think. Don't know if it is actually fertilised though until it tries to implant.

Watching temps for implantation dip (which hasn't occurred as yet I am hoping anyway as 4dpo is too early!) and triphasic temp shift. If it holds temps or if it lowers then I am most likely not pregnant - just a strong egg.

Feeling nauseas off and on, sore boobs and seem to be peeing more often (but that is also caused by progesterone).

Twinges in my right ovary side this morning. I haven't had any pains like this since ovulation on this cycle.

Really, I have no idea what to expect this month. I have this rational part of my brain which says 'why will this month be any different?' but there is still a part of me that is hoping I will get pregnant anyway.

Good morning. Nice temps you have. Feeling anything??

Im okay. Still a little upset, but I cant change it. I know this sounds horrible, but I would really like to start to miscarry now so that it can happen and I can move on from it. At the moment Im living with the smallest of hope that the Doctors and blood work is wrong and that I will get to keep my baby. Completely irrational I know, but I just need to see the bleed. Horrible isnt it.

The only thing keeping me sane at the moment is knowing we have the fertility clinic appointment on the 8th August and that we are getting the help that we need.

Good morning. Nice temps you have. Feeling anything??

Im okay. Still a little upset, but I cant change it. I know this sounds horrible, but I would really like to start to miscarry now so that it can happen and I can move on from it. At the moment Im living with the smallest of hope that the Doctors and blood work is wrong and that I will get to keep my baby. Completely irrational I know, but I just need to see the bleed. Horrible isnt it.

The only thing keeping me sane at the moment is knowing we have the fertility clinic appointment on the 8th August and that we are getting the help that we need.

We must have both posted at the same time :)

I confess I am still worried about early implantation so just did a search on google (as we do) about 4dpo implantations. It seems it may just be a fallback temp like on 2dpo. I have a fear of ectopic pregnancies and losing a fallopian tube.

I think I fear that more than not being pregnant.

I understand what you mean about wishing mc to begin rather than giving false hope through a long drawn out process.

This site has some interesting stats about mc: https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/griefandloss/understanding-early-miscarriage/

It is important that you realise that mc is unpredictible and it is not your fault. Your body hasn't failed you. :hugs:

Yeah, is has failed me though because if it didnt, Id be 4 months pregnant from the first one.

Going away to our holiday home after work tonight......just need to get away for awhile

Yeah, is has failed me though because if it didnt, Id be 4 months pregnant from the first one.

Going away to our holiday home after work tonight......just need to get away for awhile

I am glad you have a holiday home to retreat to :)

10dpo

Temp slight rise but in usual holding pattern. Not likely pregnant. Expecting af on 14dpo.

11dpo
Sore lower back, sore nipples, blood nose and low temp dip...???

Don't know what to think. May be late implantation dip if goes back up. I haven't had early temp dip like this so far. Nor had blood nose...

How are you going?

Hi luv. Sorry I haven't answered lately. Been away and don't get service at holiday home. Got back last night. Just needed a few days away.

Started bleeding Sunday afternoon. The baby came out yesterday morning. Felt bad flushing it down the toilet again but what else could i do.

Sorry your temps have gone down. When you due for AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->