CD1 12 June 2012

Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear you lost your baby. It is something you don't really think about: how to dispose of the baby.

How are feeling emotionally?

I am expecting af on Thu unless I was wrong about ovulation day and then it will be tomorrow.

Disappointed but that's life. Can only do what we can to get pregnant and then try again... Not ready to give up!

My SIL got BFP yesterday. They tried 4 years for 1st child and this 2nd is 2 1/2 years of trying. Happy for them but again another close pregnant female in my life...

12dpo

Af just started. 2 days early... Never done that before!

I must have been wrong about ovulation day after all. Which would make me 13dpo today - 14dpo tomorrow. In that respect it's not too early then...

Next time I won't make any changes to temps when I disagree with ff.

This is my 6th cycle. If unsuccessful we will go to Dr and get checked out. Not sure how we will proceed after that - depends on outcome of tests.

Thinking I may stop ttc. Go back to enjoying our lives and not worrying about ttc, 2ww, charts, temps, opk's etc...

I know now when I ovulate so atleast I have found the window. Maybe taking the pressure of will help...?

Sorry to hear AF came........why dont you go get all the simple tests done. Get your bloods done, semen analysis and ultrasound.

Then you know if there are any issues or not, otherwise it doesnt matter or not whether you stop charts, temping etc, if there is a problem better you know now rather than later.

Sorry to hear AF came........why dont you go get all the simple tests done. Get your bloods done, semen analysis and ultrasound.

Then you know if there are any issues or not, otherwise it doesnt matter or not whether you stop charts, temping etc, if there is a problem better you know now rather than later.

I was told you needed a 6 month history ttc before Dr will test you for infertility (and 12 mths for those under 35yrs)...?

Nope, Doctor did our bloods and semen at 3 months and had 2 ultrasounds now.

They say 6 months over 35 and go to fertility clinic, but Doctor can order these bloods tests, semen analysis and ultrasounds anytime.

Look on the bright side, you normally ovulate around CD 14 and me CD 16 or 17 so, this cycle at least, we should be ovulating around the same time and we can do the 2ww together.....

Nope, Doctor did our bloods and semen at 3 months and had 2 ultrasounds now.

They say 6 months over 35 and go to fertility clinic, but Doctor can order these bloods tests, semen analysis and ultrasounds anytime.

I just made a Doctors appointment for next wed 5:30pm

YAY!!!! I have my fertility appointment on Wednesday too at 3:15pm so we will be able to compare notes on Thursday morning.

Hey Donna,

How are you going? I have been thinking about you :hugs:

I am fine. My temps haven't fallen below the coverline yet - which I find odd. Usually they are in the 35 range but are still in the 36 range.

Still have period so not sure what is going on there :shrug: Maybe my temps will fall when period stops?

Hey luv, Im well. Hope your good!!

Wouldnt worry too much. That is where mine normally hang around when period starts and during the phase before ovulation and you have changed temping time so I think where you are is quite normal.

I temp at 6:30 and you at 6:00 now right?? These temps look good.

Hey luv, Im well. Hope your good!!

Wouldnt worry too much. That is where mine normally hang around when period starts and during the phase before ovulation and you have changed temping time so I think where you are is quite normal.

I temp at 6:30 and you at 6:00 now right?? These temps look good.

Yep - 6am or close to if I wake just before it and am busting!

Ok - I won't worry about them. I haven't stayed above my coverline before - usually on day before af due or after it begins I plummet. This cycle - nothing.

Glad you are well :thumbup:

How are you today??

G'day :)

Just got back to the office after a morning meeting in the city for work. I am okay - tired. Think early night in order tonight - even if it is Friday :sleep:

My temps almost the same each morning. Still above coverline but af nearly over so perhaps they will start to drop to normal temps.

How are you going?

Yeah Im good actually. Really really looking forward to appointment now. Cant wait to get some answers.

I have a late night, my old boss, her son is racing tonight for gold in the rowing mens quad scull so have to stay out to watch that.

Yeah Im good actually. Really really looking forward to appointment now. Cant wait to get some answers.

I have a late night, my old boss, her son is racing tonight for gold in the rowing mens quad scull so have to stay out to watch that.

Funnily enough I am looking forward to getting some answers myself. I think I am more curious than afraid now. Whatever is already is whether I know about it or not. My knowing isn't causing any problems.

Frustrating day today at work - problem solving too many annoying and expensive problems in Africa from Australia is hard work - feel like I am constantly hitting my head against a brick wall today!

:grr::grr:

Its Friday though!!!!!!!!! And nearly knock off time, makes it even better!!!!!

My SIL miscarried tonight. Feel sad for them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"