CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

here_we_r

hey babes,

I have heard that we normally have a little LH surge normally on urine so if you see a very very faint line , guess it doesn't not count BUT if you see somewhat a normal line closer to the test line it should mean O is nearby :hugs: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

im not sure tbh. I come off the pill 20th may and I had 2 lines june 2nd but think I missed my positive opk. Im on cd3 so going to start doing opks about cd12 i think . Its all new to me lol xx

Oh ok. CAtch the surge girlie!!:happydance:

here_we_r

hey babes,

I have heard that we normally have a little LH surge normally on urine so if you see a very very faint line , guess it doesn't not count BUT if you see somewhat a normal line closer to the test line it should mean O is nearby :hugs: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

thanks babe!! Yea..I normally don't see anything on the stick until I start leading up to O. Normally don't see anything (not even faint) until about cd10. I just wanted to POAS..:blush: You know its habit forming..Like a drug...:dohh: Stop me SKAV, Stop me..LOL

Hey ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of days - been busy, busy!!!!

So, DH and I :sex: yesterday and today with Preseed - we really liked it - hoping it works!!!!!!!! Still waiting on my OPK to be positive though - should be tomorrow or Tuesday.

How is everyone doing? Someone asked about increasing EWCM - I have read to drink tons and tons of water - that can help too! And Preseed is supposed to mimic it and there are lots of claims that it works miracle on conception! Give it a try!

Two cool things I want to share:

1. if I conceive this cycle the baby would be due on March 9th - my mother-in-laws bday - wouldn't that be cool? I love my mother-in-law!

2. if I conceive this cycle, I would know on July 4th (if not before). DH and I are going to the beach on July 4th and we're staying in the same house where we had our honeymoon. It would be so SPECIAL to tell him that we are expecting in our honeymoon house!!! Hoping and praying for a :baby:!!!!!

Loads of :dust: to everyone!!!! Let's get those :bfp:!!!

Hugs to all! :hugs:

ooohh me too! my CD1 was 6/12 & last cycle was 35 days (first cycle off bcp) I have OPKs to check, my iphone app predicts fertile period is 6/25-7/1.. sound about right? last month I got a pos OPK then a neg, then another pos a couple days later.. i was so confused LOL

Hello Ladies!

How is everybody doing???

My Hubby and I are doing amazing today! Sex is awesome and it is NOT a chore, like it was last cycle! I am cd 7, so I finished my last day of clomid and I start temping tomorrow morning! So away we go! I am excited, yet guarded about this cycle!

How is everybody else doing so far???

:hugs:

ooohh me too! my CD1 was 6/12 & last cycle was 35 days (first cycle off bcp) I have OPKs to check, my iphone app predicts fertile period is 6/25-7/1.. sound about right? last month I got a pos OPK then a neg, then another pos a couple days later.. i was so confused LOL

Hi Marini:hi:

June 12 was my cd1 as well. We'll get :bfp: this month!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Hello Ladies!

My Hubby and I are doing amazing today! Sex is awesome and it is NOT a chore, like it was last cycle! I am cd 7, so I finished my last day of clomid and I start temping tomorrow morning! So away we go! I am excited, yet guarded about this cycle!

Hey Scooter,:hi:
We're good. DH and I tried the pre-seed last night and it was oooowwwee!!
Started my grapefruit juice and had some good cm..already!!:thumbup:
I had some cramping today and some pink tinge in my ewcm (don't know what that is about):shrug: Hey..but anyway..things are good!!:hugs:

Hello Ladies!

Hey Scooter,:hi:
We're good. DH and I tried the pre-seed last night and it was oooowwwee!!
Started my grapefruit juice and had some good cm..already!!:thumbup:
I had some cramping today and some pink tinge in my ewcm (don't know what that is about):shrug: Hey..but anyway..things are good!!:hugs:

That is awesome!!!

Grapefruit juice? Why are u drinking that?? Please let me in on any of the secrets anybody has?!!!!

Kat, grapefruit juice is supposed to help increase amounts and fertility of CM, particularly help you have more EWCM :D

Not sure if one kind is better than others, Scooter... or even how much people recommend... some people said they didn't have much of an effect after drinking LOADS, but here-we-r, it worked pretty good for you, right?

Not sure if one kind is better than others, Scooter... or even how much people recommend... some people said they didn't have much of an effect after drinking LOADS, but here-we-r, it worked pretty good for you, right?

Yea. I don't know if it happen because of the juice or was going to naturally happen.LOL..
I just feel like "why not".:blush:

I should know for sure in a couple of days if I keep getting it. Last month I didn't have an abundant so let's see.:shrug:

Yea. I don't know if it happen because of the juice or was going to naturally happen.LOL..
I just feel like "why not".:blush:

I should know for sure in a couple of days if I keep getting it. Last month I didn't have an abundant so let's see.:shrug:

Makes sense to me :D

how much should I drink a day???

I read 8 oz. That you could do 4 oz in the am and 4 oz in pm or if you want to..all at one time.

I also just read that the plain 100% was the best. Have you heard anything about this primrose stuff? flaxseed? Have you heard anyone say that it was good for it? I've read a lot about it. I'm probably just going to stick to my grapefruit juice and pre-seed and see what happens.:thumbup:

Check this link out!Pretty cool. People posted on here things that gave them a lot of EWCM.

https://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/221949/what-do-you-do-to-get-the-best-ewcm Pretty cool. People posted on here things that gave them a lot of EWCM.

I'm glad you found directions... I couldn't find anything that said how much at all. I'll have to try that, starting tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->