CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

I will be trying that as soon as hubby gets paid!!

Thanks!

I am back to researching again, lol! I cant help to research every little thing! :wacko:

I do the same thing, Scooter...

I've been convinced I have 3 separate fertility issues already, just because of all the reading I'm doing. Mistake. LOL

I am researching everything I can think of, what to do and not to do during ttc, what to eat and drink and what not to eat and drink during ttc, etc. just stupid stuff like that... :wacko:

Ouch! I swear I am cramping like crazy on my right side....weird!

Man oh man...I wish they had like a real-time chat room on the site, so we can all talk to each other! :nope:

I love facebook and yahoo im for that, too! :flower:

Man oh man...I wish they had like a real-time chat room on the site, so we can all talk to each other! :nope:

Could you be gearing up to O already?

Could you be gearing up to O already?

Who knows, with my messed-up body, I dont know! :shrug:

I have a question, we are dtd every day, there is always 24 hours or more, we are night people so we will have sex at like 2 am one morning and then around the same time the next morning...is that ok???

My Hubby said something awesome today...I told him..."I know you dont like to :shrug:ave sex everyday, especially with working the hours you do, but we have been doing it everyday..." he says "I am committed to us having a baby, so sex everyday it is!" He was so sure and determined in his voice, it just made me melt... :cloud9:

I think it should be ok... if I remember right, the sperm meets egg plan says every other day up until a few days before O, but then every day until you O (I'm not positive on the specifics)... if that was too much, I think it'd say so. So, if your body is a little hard to track, I'd think once a day should be fine, so you don't miss your eggy. I wouldn't do any *more* than that, though... you want to keep the sperm concentration high.

And aww.... what a sweetie :D

I think it should be ok... if I remember right, the sperm meets egg plan says every other day up until a few days before O, but then every day until you O (I'm not positive on the specifics)... if that was too much, I think it'd say so. So, if your body is a little hard to track, I'd think once a day should be fine, so you don't miss your eggy. I wouldn't do any *more* than that, though... you want to keep the sperm concentration high.

And aww.... what a sweetie :D

Thanks!
I think since it is every day and at least 24 hours between we are ok...I am just nervous as that maybe we are doing it too much(I know, hit me upside my head!) and maybe his sperm count will decrease! But it is 24 hours(i make sure) between each, so I am like :shrug:

I guess we shall see...

Is anybody doing the SMEP???

Hi Girls! :flower:

I haven't been around much as I have been really enjoying the stress free time of after AF and before OV! So nice to fee normal instead of like an obsessive TCC maniac! :haha:

I think ov is around 1 week or just over away for me and to be honest, I'm not in a rush- all the stressing, obsessing and constant symptom spotting...phew! gald it's only for 2 weeks, because even that feels like eternity!

I' having some reflexology today, which is supposed to help balance out everything and help create an optimum environment for conception to occur, yey! I'm doing it as exchange with the lady for some of the services me and OH offer, so best of all it's free! I've heard it has helped women conceive in the past who have had issues- so assuming i have none, then it should really speed things up! Wooohoooo! PMA PA PMA! xxx:flower:

:hi: ladies,

I'm at work. My ticker is crazy or I think my Iphone app is stupid!

Thanks!
I think since it is every day and at least 24 hours between we are ok...I am just nervous as that maybe we are doing it too much(I know, hit me upside my head!) and maybe his sperm count will decrease! But it is 24 hours(i make sure) between each, so I am like :shrug:

I guess we shall see...

Is anybody doing the SMEP???

I think you are probably right on... it's all good, sweetie. We're not doing the SMEP, but if we haven't fallen preggers in the next few months, I might get more rigid about it... There is a whole thread of women who are, though, so you can probably get some answers there :D

Hi Girls! :flower:

I haven't been around much as I have been really enjoying the stress free time of after AF and before OV! So nice to fee normal instead of like an obsessive TCC maniac! :haha:

I think ov is around 1 week or just over away for me and to be honest, I'm not in a rush- all the stressing, obsessing and constant symptom spotting...phew! gald it's only for 2 weeks, because even that feels like eternity!

I' having some reflexology today, which is supposed to help balance out everything and help create an optimum environment for conception to occur, yey! I'm doing it as exchange with the lady for some of the services me and OH offer, so best of all it's free! I've heard it has helped women conceive in the past who have had issues- so assuming i have none, then it should really speed things up! Wooohoooo! PMA PA PMA! xxx:flower:

That sounds really nice, Popcorn. It definitely is a more relaxing time in the process. And I'm glad to have a shortish LP too, so the 2ww isn't as long as some of the other ladies... Just as long as it's not TOO short. I'll be doing some research on THAT here pretty soon, but it's ok... I'm only a *little* obsessive ;)

:hi: ladies,

I'm at work. My ticker is crazy or I think my Iphone app is stupid!

What's wrong?

Glad to know eveyones on the gear with :sex:, EWCM and relaxation :thumbup:

Girls, help me.. this cycle is W-E-I-R-D :wacko: I normally hv my cycle heavy,medium and light and maybe 1 or 2 days spotting and THATS it!
But this cycle I finished the first 4days, 1day spotting and then clear for 2 days infact BD'd yday early morning!! :blush:
Today morning I have this (TM) brownish/pinkish discharge/CM!! never had this before..is it normal ?

Glad to know eveyones on the gear with :sex:, EWCM and relaxation :thumbup:

Girls, help me.. this cycle is W-E-I-R-D :wacko: I normally hv my cycle heavy,medium and light and maybe 1 or 2 days spotting and THATS it!
But this cycle I finished the first 4days, 1day spotting and then clear for 2 days infact BD'd yday early morning!! :blush:
Today morning I have this (TM) brownish/pinkish discharge/CM!! never had this before..is it normal ?

SKAV..that happen to me. After my cycle I had the pinkish discharge in clear CM. I was like what the heck..!!!:shrug: I have no idea. Girl..but now... I have a LOT of EWCM!!!! Grapefruit juice is working.:happydance:

You guys no I have to post this...I went to the bathroom and LOW and BEHOLD. I have so freak'n much EWCM. It works!! It works!! The juice works!!:happydance:

SKAV..that happen to me. After my cycle I had the pinkish discharge in clear CM. I was like what the heck..!!!:shrug: I have no idea. Girl..but now... I have a LOT of EWCM!!!! Grapefruit juice is working.:happydance:

am so happy for you :flower: makes me laugh ya know..just imagine our DH reading these posts.. :haha: we girls getting excited in getting CM :rofl:

You know I normally have EWCM, but last cycle I took it and i had my normal CM.. am really so glad its working for you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:rofl:

If my OH read HALF of what goes on here, he'd be blown away.

That's why we have each other ;)

ok cd 6... 2nd day taking soy... and 1st day using cbfm... really nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"