CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Scooter,
How do you reply to more than one post within one message? :help:

On the bottom right hand lower corner there is a "quote" button and a " button, click the " button on all of the posts u want to quote on and then on the last message u want to quote, click the "quote" button...

Does that make any sense?!

I have no freaking clue! :wacko: :shrug:

On the bottom right hand lower corner there is a "quote" button and a " button, click the " button on all of the posts u want to quote on and then on the last message u want to quote, click the "quote" button...

Does that make any sense?!

Scooter...LOL...YES...Makes lots of sense...LOL...Ok..I'm excited now:happydance:

Mac..Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Have you about got things prepared?
Thanks... and lol... No. I feel like there's still a gajillion things to do. I'm not the organized/party planner type, and am having a really hard time with it. It'll be nice, but by the same token, if I'd have realized how much money we'd end up putting into it by the end (even being as cheapskate as I can), I think I'd have eloped.

I bet things will be beautiful and it will be wonderful:hugs:

Hey ladies,
How do you increase or what can you do to increase EWCM?

Take robitussin (with guaifenesin, it's an expectorant), and also drink lots of grapefruit juice. I don't know how much of each, and when, but those are the 2 things I've heard that help out. :D

I"m buying grapefruit juice tomorrow..Worth a try!!!:thumbup:

I ordered opk's and hpt's and pre-seed this month so I am really working for that :bfp: too bad its not like a job where if you work hard enough for it than you will for sure get it! Oh well... I just cant wait to hold my baby for the first time and watch my husband hold our baby for the first time. I am only 21 we got married when I was 18 everyone thought I was nuts but I love my life wouldn't trade it for the world! sorry I am rambling now... just coming up with ttc distractions! lol

I am testing in the morning using FMU!!! I am sure it will be a BFN, but just to let me know for sure...

Hugs Ladies!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hey girls.... :hi:

here_we_r: Good for you!! My kids are at home and anyhow I'm the last to wake up lol!! Oooooh :wine: sounds so cool..yeah am gonna hv one right now - tks for reminding :haha: :hugs:
Take grapefruit juice and why don't you try pre seed :shrug: I have never tried pre-seed but they say it helps lubricate and also helps the spoerm swim good!!:hugs:

Allmacs: lol, wedding is always so exciting apart from all the work load !!:hugs:

Seb/Pink : hi and welcome :hugs:

Scooter: Wow, heartburn and headache now :wacko: yeah it is weird! My headache is no more for now. Hoping for a miracle for you !! waiting for you test results !!! GL :hugs:

:dust: to all

SKAV: Hi baby! I recieved my pre-seed yesterday. Tried it out last night...WOW! Good stuff is all I can say. LOL:blush:

I just got back from Wal-mart and got my grapefruit juice. I was going to do the Geritol again..but decided not too. It didn't work last month. It has worked in the past though. So I don't know. Last month could have been me still unbalanced from the chem. So don't know...anyhow..ON and FORWARD. :winkwink: :shrug:

Scooter..fx'd for you. Let us know.

popcorn, Mac, Seb, and Pink...Hi ya! :hi:

If I missed anyone..I'm sorry.:hugs: :wacko:

Good morning, and Happy Father's Day, lovelies!

Was hoping to have a :bfp: for my OH this morning, but settled for practicing ;)

Good morning, and Happy Father's Day, lovelies!

Was hoping to have a :bfp: for my OH this morning, but settled for practicing ;)

Hi Mac. I heard that. If you have to settle might as well settle for the next best thing..LOL:haha: Guess what? I started the grapefruit juice this morning and low and behold I have egg white consistant cm. NOW that's freaking crazy!!! That quick. and its a lot. I have 6/7 more days till O and "hip hip hooray":happydance:

What about you? how much longer do you have? have you notice how dead the board is until everyone gets close to O or is in the 2WW? :shrug:

Im so inpatient I want to get the o and then the tww lol.
Hoping for that bfp but will be first month trying. Lets hope for more than 1 bfp xx

hey ladies...

here_we_r , you are so true...the board is so empty!!! Its mostly the 2ww that we all log-in every house maybe:haha:
So, your rocking it with the pre-seed and grapefruit juice eh?? :thumbup: EWCM so quick :coolio: good going hun !!!
Hope it brings you all the luck you need!

allmacs, practise makes perfect !! :happydance:

hi to all the other girls :hugs:

Hiya ladies.

Here-we-r, I'm amazed how fast that helped with your EWCM! That's awesome. I'll have to pick some up tomorrow :D

You guys are right, the board's dead... I'm sure it's because there's no symptom-spotting going on, lol... I'll bet the TWW section is hopping with women who are doing the same thing we were a week ago ;)

whats sucks for me, is that I have to wait almost 2 weeks !! and again I never know when I ovulate :shrug: Don't have opks too just got 10 pregnancy tests thats it and I don't wanna order any !:thumbup:

Hiya ladies.

Here-we-r, I'm amazed how fast that helped with your EWCM! That's awesome. I'll have to pick some up tomorrow :D

You guys are right, the board's dead... I'm sure it's because there's no symptom-spotting going on, lol... I'll bet the TWW section is hopping with women who are doing the same thing we were a week ago ;)

Macs..its crazy! Girl..today i'm having dull cramps. I wiped (tmi) and I had light pink in my EWCM. What in the heck? Well...:haha: being that I have my internet cheapies I took an opk and it was faint. normally I start out faint and build up to my positive until it goes negative again. I wonder if I'm going to O early or something. I guess I'll see...in the meantime off to drink my second glass of gf juice..:haha:

Pink,
Do you get faint first or just full blown? I couldn't believe I saw it. I was just really wanting to poas:blush: and of course the cramps gave me all the push i needed:dohh:....LOL..I saw the faint. So oh well..LOL

Hey Skav...:flower:

im not sure tbh. I come off the pill 20th may and I had 2 lines june 2nd but think I missed my positive opk. Im on cd3 so going to start doing opks about cd12 i think . Its all new to me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->