CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

thanks.. got obgyn appt at 1pm so nervous thats in 25 mins..

ooh its all going on. Im still new to all this ewcm and evrything else that goes with oving.
I think we are just going to dtd when we can. I got an app for my ipod touch. pink pad I think just so I know my rough ov days xx

SKAV..that happen to me. After my cycle I had the pinkish discharge in clear CM. I was like what the heck..!!!:shrug: I have no idea. Girl..but now... I have a LOT of EWCM!!!! Grapefruit juice is working.:happydance:

am so happy for you :flower: makes me laugh ya know..just imagine our DH reading these posts.. :haha: we girls getting excited in getting CM :rofl:

You know I normally have EWCM, but last cycle I took it and i had my normal CM.. am really so glad its working for you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

See, that's what happen to me. Last month I didn't have any. I'm scared of not having it again that I had to try something. Right now I"m having pelvic pressure, pelvic gas, light cramps. Could it be the juice?

here_we_r, I'm really not sure whether the GF juice is causing those pains and cramps. Maybe your gearing to O :thumbup:..

I wish this was our month!:thumbup:

Me too, Skav.

Spreading a little baby dust around our thread :dust:

hello girls!!!

i missed you and all our crazy TTC conversations... have been very very busy with my thesis...

I am here for this quick message now, just lurking in BB before going to bed...

I will leave to go to Portugal on Wednesday and cant open BB from there or everybody will find out my TTC obsession :wacko::wacko:

I will come back to BB in the beginning of July if I manage to hand in at least half of my thesis by then...

please send me PhD dust girls... I really need it :haha::haha:

:hugs::hugs:

SKAV..I hope its our month too!! OH MY..Then we could move on to First Tri together. All of us would stay together until the end..Whoohoo

Macs..Spread all the babydust you want..heeheehaa

Here's to PhD dust and baby dust too...:happydance:
Hopefully you come back with great news and great news from us to you.:hugs:

Ok...how did i just do that!!!

Nevermind..Brain dead!! ITs almost time to go home.

Lots of dust to all of us, and have a wonderful trip, Want2b!

How did you do what, Here w r?

want2b: hi sweety..GL with your PhD !!!!!!!! you'll do great :thumbup: :hugs: Loads of baby dust to you and everyone here

macs: am Ok, so bored...researching what I could do to ovulate earlier :shrug:

here: yeah ...we all together forever............. God...please ...we need you belssings!!!

Lol, Skav...

And here I am, surprised to find EWCM and wondering if I'm just going to have it for days and days and days, or if I'm going to O here in a day or 2, and do I need to get going with the BD? LOL Haven't been charting long enough to know what's normal for me, but CD 7 seems early. Last month, it was CD 10, I think, before I noticed any.

Was going to go get grapefruit juice to help produce some, but hadn't done that yet, so I can't even blame it on that ;)

Did you FIND anything to help us O early?

I'm in post-Father's Day let-down mode. I REALLY wanted that :bfp: for OH this month.

Lol, Skav...

And here I am, surprised to find EWCM and wondering if I'm just going to have it for days and days and days, or if I'm going to O here in a day or 2, and do I need to get going with the BD? LOL Haven't been charting long enough to know what's normal for me, but CD 7 seems early. Last month, it was CD 10, I think, before I noticed any.

Was going to go get grapefruit juice to help produce some, but hadn't done that yet, so I can't even blame it on that ;)

Did you FIND anything to help us O early?

wowy ewcm now ?? yeah i guess cd 7 is too early..did u bd last night?? it might sometimes be sperm residual :shrug: but hope you O like last cycle..ooh its closer :happydance:
hahaha...u don't even wanna think about GF juice :haha:

I'm in post-Father's Day let-down mode. I REALLY wanted that :bfp: for OH this month.

awe...so sorry sweets...I know how u feels...cheer up ..you'll have that baby next year on your hands !!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->