• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

the gyno only recorded the first and 3rd pregnancy. I lost the second one even before any appointments at the gyno. SO according to him I only lost 2. They only start testing when you had 3.
Yeah, as soon as I got that bfp I started the baby aspirin..and he stuck.
You dont need to stop it, it can only be good and do no harm.

Thanx Macs, It's time for all of us that's still ttc'ing to get a sticky bean!! :dust:

Ok Snip. Maybe I should start back. I don't know. Hey what about your CM on clomid this second time around. My first time it was fantastic I figured because I was doing Injectibles too. Did yours dry up? Have you heard of taking the Robitussin? I'm just trying to plan what I may need to do.

first time I had loads of cm. second time not that much...if I had to go on cm alone to check for O I would've missed it. And I even took EPO this month and it only gave me more watery cm

Ok. gotcha. So it really is the second go round that affects everything. I get the trigger shot so I'll know when O occurs I just need to make sure I have enough and good CM. *sigh*. I guess once he finds out something I'll attempt another IUI for the last time. This month only Clomid and Trigger. So I guess we'll see.

You only have a few more days and you'll have the big answer!!

why dont you get preseed? much easier and only use it when they do the trigger?

This month is the first time that I'm scared to test... just dont feel like I'll get a BFP this month :shrug:

awww. I know the feeling all too well. Its like its going to kill you to do and kill you not too. :rofl: Man..its just crazy!!! I do have preseed. Last time I used it I thought it irritated me. It could have been the body wash :shrugg: :rofl: Anyway...I"m here sweetie and I'll keep a watch on here for if you decide to take the lunge and test. :hugs: I pray this is your last month ttc.

well, its already 7pm here so the shops are closed except one and I dont want to use that hpt's because I got the BFP on them last month.
Will wait till morning and maybe go to the pharmacy....

So I did a hpt..... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ve-line-eye-tweakers-please.html#post13401423
Posted in the testing section.

Hey Snip: the last pic you posted I did see a pink line. I really hope its your bfp. I know you have more test and will be obsessing :haha: So can't wait to see more in the morning. This will be so great. Our little board was going sour. So I'll be cautiously excited for you. :dance:

Thanx hun, I really hope this is it! I bought 3
This morning I did the other test with like maybe holding an hour...so I've been holding 5 hours now and think about doing another one

Skav: :winkwink:
Here: :hugs: much luck with the next round :baby::baby::baby::baby::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Snip: i have line eye as well so of course i saw something as well FX :baby::baby::baby::baby::dust::dust::dust:

Thanx Bunni...really appreciate the support I get from you all.

So I updated my other thread...but want you opinions! This is my latest hpt done with smu @ 11dpo.....

S5003231.jpg

Snip I can see the line without squinching up. I can see it! I think you have a positive girl. What do you think? I'm so excited for you. 2 x around was a charm huh? I'll definitely be watching for it to get even darker. :dance: Congrats girlie girl.

I'm having a hard time not to tell DH yet...... the line are so bold now that it's dry. :happydance:
It's Sunday so I cant get more hpt's untill tomorow :cry:

Here's a pic of the same test dried....
S5003240.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back