• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Snip is an afrikaans word for:
1. One that is small or slight in size or stature.
2. A person regarded as mischievous.
lol and I'm both!

hahahaha....yeah, I had an argument with a guy I worked for and I did not keep my mouth shut when he insulted me..so he told me I'm a real snip...and from there on I'm snip

Here: you ill have bfp in no time. have to stay positive... i try to be positive about it all, and have had time to think.

the crazy part is that when im eventually to the point of ttc again(which wont be for another year or longer)... i hope it happens immediately!! and in reference to another post, there really isnt a turn on or off button for me. im sure it was generally speaking, but if im high risk i really cant get beaned up and later on the doc says its life threatning and then want to terminate, id be devastated....

watch this space girls.....I told DH I'm going to get some bread and went to the pharmacy.
Got 2 more hpt's...one the same as the first one's that I got my bfp on and then another type. Will do one now and keep the others.

:yipee: I got my bfp back!!! :bfp:
Faint but there...I did not even hold an hour and had lots to drink!!

Snip, that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you, honey.

cool. I'm glad you found it. Post the pic and let's look. Oh and don't pee anymore on one until in the morning. What time is it there?

Hey :hi: Here, Bunni. Macs

Snip: Lovely chart!! If you can just hold till Wednesday, it would be great!! :dance: GL lady :flower:

Morning everyone :hi:

I'm not testing again till AF is late....Why do they make so much different hpt's and one is more sh!tty than the other.
I did the one dh bought and got bfn,
I bought another type and get bfp,
this morning I did the other one dh bought...bfn,
did the other one I bought with same urine and got a vvv faint line.
WTF.... :brat:

You guys wont believe what just happened.... You remember in July when AF was 10 days late I bought the CB digi that was faulty??
Well I kept it and yesterday the lady at the pharmacy said I should bring it back and they'll replace it. This morning I went searching for it...found it...and then I thought well lets give it a try and put in another batery...the lines are still the same inside like it was back then....well gues what pop-up....3+!!! WTF...So I was indeed pregnant that time???

Anyway, I'm taking this faulty one back today and getting another. But I'll keep it till AF is late

hi all :hi:

snip: yeah, wait till your AF is late which would give you better lines. Your chart is lovely...

hey HERE, BUNNI, MACS and everyone

I got my triple test results (screening for neural tube defects (NTDs) and Down syndrome) Am at low risk!!!! :yipee: Thank GOD!!

Oh snip. What a mess huh? You know what though testing when AF is late is the best. That way you won't get all upset and confused - Too Late - Right? lol

So AF will be late tomorrow right? Praying this is your bfp.

Congrats Skav: I'm so happy that your tests were good. You've got a healthy boy in there. (so glad you changed the ticker - when he's old enough to understand I should tell him what you did :rofl:)

Here!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you wont leave me won't ya!! hahaha you are funny!!! I just can imagine my little boy's face !!! LOL

Girl you are moving right along. I use to think I wouldn't be that far behind guess I was wrong. So has all your m/s subsided now?

Here...me, you, macs and bunni will have our little beans real soon!! :hugs:
I also thought we all would've been preggers by now....

Anyone heard from Scooter recently?

No I haven't heard from her. Maybe she pops in and sometimes but I wish she would say hi and let us know how she is. I think about her everytime I come on this thread.

Snip. I use to be somewhat positive about ending up pregnant and having a wonderful healthy baby..now I'm really starting to doubt. *sigh* - It never use to be this hard!!

Here: You would get that BFP soon, please don't lose hope..cling to it...IT WILL COME SOON..I'm saying this to you, SNIP,MACS,BUNNI, POPCORN...don't lose HOPE :hugs:

Yes, my m/s eased off..but do have it in the mornings while brushing(TMI)

Regarding "Scooter" : I'm on FB and I saw her statuses where she had made a visit to see her Mom,kids and grandma..and she sounded really happy!! I did send her messages and comments...but she never replied my comments :( maybe she's busy...

Yea I guess so. Maybe she is fine without all this TTC crap. (sarcastically)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->