• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Yep. I can see it there. I could see it wet too. If you can hold on one more day that would be great. That way you know you'll be able to get more test and try it one last time. But hey...I know the enjoyment and excitement and its hard to do that....so If you have too go ahead :hugs: I'm so happy for you. :hugs:

Hi Choc: Its so good to hear from you. How is work? How are the girls? and how is the mighty mighty weight loss going? I know you are really feeling good right now. :hugs:

Skav: Where are you girlie?

I told him....couldn't wait. Showed him the hpt...he asked me what should he be looking at?? I told him there's 2 lines...."that faint thingy there???" :haha: I burst out laughing.
He then asked me just not to keep all the BFP's again like last time we ttc'ed. :blush:

snip. That's funny! You know what though. My last LO I kept it seems forever. I kept it in a gift bag :rofl: I'm glad you got your bfp on only your second round this time. You go girl. How do you feel?

I think I threw LB's BFP's out when we packed up to move. :haha:

I feel okay....yesterday I had this weird feelings in my lower tummy...as if I could feel something happening there. I know it sounds weird.... :wacko:
Today I just have the "growing pains" and that's all. It's still very early so dont expect anything more than that

hey :hi:

bunni :hugs:

here: am here :img:

snip: I see lines girl :dance: wait for few days and test to see darker lines....!! that's if you can *wait*:haha::haha::haha: I know your a POASA :hugs:

I was silent these days after reading your posts...I really want you ladies to get your BFPs really soon....I am praying for all of you...I even talk with my DH about you'll..how you ladies have helped me and made me smile through the TTC days and even now... I love you all so so so much:cry: I will pray for each and every one of you to get your BFP very soon.. I light a candle thinking of all of you...:flower:
I know I might sound insane but you girls are the BEST buddies :cry::hugs:

Skav, no reason to be silent, sweetie. We all love you so much, and are thrilled you've got your little beanie.

I'm really sorry if I made you or anyone else feel bad. I was just emotional and ranting a bit, and didn't mean for it to come across that way.

It's amazing that you're on your way to a beautiful little baby... and the others in this thread too. I just wish we were with you, is all.

:hugs:

Hey Macs :hugs:

so good to see you.......!

I completely understand you...I went through it and telling you the truth, I was pretty down these days..maybe my hormones :haha: I just wanted you girls to get the BFP so bad...
You should rant and throw all your miserable feeling here..that's what we are here for, right?? :hugs:

Yeah, I can't imagine myself either but telling you the truth, time isn't flying for me.. :shrug: Your right, I just want you girls to join in too asap..praying......

Skav: Don't stay away. We need that encouragement you give us. As I was saying on my thread...I love to see the tickers. It makes me not want to give up. Stay around girl! :hugs:

Macs: Hey Dear Friend. You know I love you too girl! I understood your feelings. You surely didn't make me awry! Rant and Rave..that's why we're here. So you can do that and get it off. We all know what its like. :hugs:

Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I will stay around............always.....!!!! :hugs:

Snip: if you wanna keep your hpt then keep it. just hide it from OH... i still have stashed some hpts that i thought were positive and every now and then come across it like oh i forgot i had put that there :haha:.... BFP!!!! :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Here: how are you feeling?
Skav: hey lady!
AFM: had a horrible day/night the other day :wacko::growlmad: dont even know what to say about it. my girls are wonderful thanx for asking. weight loss had stalled but now its progressing again. im down 20lbs....

YOu better Skav:

Snip: I saw your posts on the other board. Maybe its too diluted. Let me look at your chart and see how many dpo you are. Oh and then you said you didn't know the amount of hcg it is. I don't know. I don't want to give you false hope sweetie. Anyway..try to be brave until you know for sure what the deal is. I know you'll be poas all day today. (smile). :hugs:

Choc: Wow! Down 20lbs. You are really going good. I'm so very proud of you. All this dedication you have. Can you get me on board with you? :haha:

AFM: Not too much going on here. Still down but going. I have two more day of clomid left then go to FS on Wed. Maybe a Sono then or Fri to check follicles. Will be told when to trigger. Not too ecstatic about it. This feels like such a waste of time. Anywhoo...I hope you girls have a good day.

Thanx Here... Sorry for being MIA, I'm just very busy here with work. try to keep up with all the posts. Dh went and bought 2 hpt's but I asked him to get the same ones that I used the other day but he did not listen...MEN!
So I only have on left....Maybe I should wait till wednesday when AF is due.

Can you do that? If you have the will power that would be great. Just hang on to hope! What is DH saying?

DH dont know how hpt's work so his clueless in all this. He would probably say to me I must wait till I'm 3 months along before testing :haha:

I even took the other hpt's out of the bin...the faint one still the same and the other one just a bold as it was..test line half the darkness of the control line!

So what's your plan? Are you just going to wait until Wed? or get a blood test after AF should arrive?

AF should be here Wednesday, I need to go to the clinic with LB on thursday for his 18month injection. But they will first only do urine test and if pos they will do bloods

Think I should take the other test with fmu 2morow.
I did have like 2 coffee's, water and some soda before taking this on today......

Will you go back to store for more of those tests you were using? I hope this is a real positive for you. You have had so many maybes lately. I hate that. Sweetie..let's just pray that this is it and its really early.

the first ones was pharmacy tests...so much better quality. the ones dh got is cheapies from the store.

Snip..I have a question. Totally off subject. How did you come up with your BnB name: Snip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->