CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Thanks girls. I really appreciate it. I think DH is more over the moon than I am. He is on cloud 9. He has told everybody and I haven't told anybody yet. well other than you girls and him...He is too cute! Thanks again my loves! :hugs:

Here: Yep we've talked :winkwink: and yes, you pronounce as it is...

Snip
: Thanks a ton sweets :hugs:

Bunni: hey sexy :hi: you've got it wrong girl :haha: this is my last, gate closed :rofl: 3 is more than enough..if there was a money tree behind my house, then of course i will make some more :haha:

Am feeling so bored and lazy today and hungry as ever :)

Hi everyone :hi:

Hope you all are well!!

Here...how are you doing hun?? I read you journal and just pray that your little bean are just a late bloomer!! :hugs: That's a little miracle baby and it will stay in there for the next 8 months!!

Skav, how are you and little Diva doing??

AFM....3dpo!! Playing the waiting game again and just hope time go by quick!

hey snip: I was checking out your chart. I hope you get your bfp in a few days honey. How are you holding up?

Skav and ttc: I hope you ladies are faring well. :hugs:

Hi Here....soooo sorry to read about the test results!! Wish I could be there to give you a big hug :hugs:

AFM....moody, emotional and just wishing this month to an end.
If we're not pregnant this month I'm getting off the ttc train for a while. There's just too much other stress in my life right now.

hey everyone :hi:

I went for my u/s y'day and the baby is fine...I couldn't get a picture of the baby :growl: The doc said profile will be not clear anyway.... we got to know the gender...it's another BOY!!!! I was pretty ok when the doc told me that and then after an hour...tsunami was out of my eyes!!! I just couldn't hold it..It was my LS#1's birthday yesterday and we were supposed to pick him up from school and take him to buy his gift! Oh my...I was in the car crying and DH went to take DS...I know I shouldn't be doing this..I love my little beanie..it's just that I so wanted a BABY GIRL to complete our family :cry:

Anyway, am happy that my LO is fine and healthy..will get my triple test results next Tuesday, hope everything's fine... I tried to convince my boys, and the younger one was happy but the elder was like" hmmm.....i only hope he's not naughty as Viky!!(DS#2)" :rofl:

SNIP: you were right..3 boys it is...

Skav, sorry to hear it's a boy...really wished for a LG :hugs: But still gratefull that baby are fine and doing great.
Now I feel a bit guilty for making a prediction of 3 boys.....

Skav, sorry to hear it's a boy...really wished for a LG :hugs: But still gratefull that baby are fine and doing great.
Now I feel a bit guilty for making a prediction of 3 boys.....

Awey...Snip..:hugs: You shouldn't feel guilty sweetheart, you just told me what was lying ahead....now I can be your promoter :winkwink: :haha:

You know what, I felt the baby move this morning I was thrilled:cloud9: It was like beanie was saying " Hey Mamma, you'd better be happy :growlmad:" hehehe :rofl: I love him already, Snip..

how are you doing?

Awwww...that's sooo sweet...he want you to know that you were chosen to be his mommy!!

I'm doing fine...just a lot of financial stress....but it should be over by the end of this month. working extra hard this month.
7 dpo today and not really positive....dont think this month is our month. just dont feel like it.

Snip, I am crossing my fingers toes for you 'cos it's always positive when you think "it's not the month" Even we are struggling financial ..it's always a struggle..wish it would solved soon...

Snip: Chin up! You'll have a bfp in no time. Then you won't think of all this other stuff you'll be so thrilled. :hugs: I can't wait for you to miss AF.

Skav: Darling...another boy! Can I laugh? Please let me laugh? If he only knew you had a girl ticker on your page. I wonder if that's why he jellied you:haha: Oh..I'm just thrilled you are having a healthy baby. Congratulations honey bun!!!

Skav: Darling...another boy! Can I laugh? Please let me laugh? If he only knew you had a girl ticker on your page. I wonder if that's why he jellied you:haha: Oh..I'm just thrilled you are having a healthy baby. Congratulations honey bun!!!

Laugh my lovlie....laugh :gun: I'll get you for this !! Coming to think of it..................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Might be....!!:haha::haha::haha::haha: Now, for the safer side I've change my ticker!!:haha::haha::haha:
Thanks sweetheart..luv ya!:hugs:

Ahh thanx Skav...yeah it's always the month when we think... "it's not this month"

Thanx Here....the two of us really need to get pregnant now....feel like we're the only ones left still ttc'ing!

Hubby's on night shift again...I have to work till 10pm, all alone with the kids and really don't feel like working. Wish I could curl up on the couch with a nice movie.

Skav: a :baby:boy :flower: too soon to say but.... you may have many grand daughters... my childrens paternal grandmother had 3 sons and has 10 grandchildren and 8 of them are girls :haha:

Skav: a :baby:boy :flower: too soon to say but.... you may have many grand daughters... my childrens paternal grandmother had 3 sons and has 10 grandchildren and 8 of them are girls :haha:

Thanks bunni :hugs: you just made me giggle :haha::haha::haha: lets hope my kids make "girls" and the nurse said to me y'day " at least you will become a mother-in-law" :rofl:

how are you doing?

Hi everyone :hi:

Here...how are you hun??

Skav....well atleast you dont have to worry about the kids bot wanting to play with each other...boys dont always wanna play with a little sister.

Bunni..how's the weight loss going??

AFM....hoping for a triphasic chart...will see what the next few days temp look like but so far it's looking good!! :happydance:

Snip: Your chart really does look great! I hope it continues and you will defo have a triphasic chart. :dance: You know you're right. It does seem we're the only two left. My noodle just didn't want to hang around :cry: I"m really trying to accept that. It's hard though. Anyway I'm trying to move on. I go next week to see my FS. HE says there is other test he can run and thinks its something that can be fixed. Seems getting pregnant may not be the problem but them hanging around is. *sigh*. So I won't miss a cycle he agreed to let me start Clomid tomorrow and then do a trigger shot instead of attempting another IUI before he knows what the problem is. He is great! I couldn't ask for a better RE.

That's great news hun, we seem to have the same problem.
Getting pregnant is very easy...getting that bean to stick is a whole different story!

The only thing I did different after my mc's was started taking baby asprin and that's when LB stuck in there. So I started using it again last month and really hope it work this time again.

That's great news hun, we seem to have the same problem.
Getting pregnant is very easy...getting that bean to stick is a whole different story!

The only thing I did different after my mc's was started taking baby asprin and that's when LB stuck in there. So I started using it again last month and really hope it work this time again.

Snip: I did take baby aspirin. Did you take it the same time everyday? or just anytime. I took it just anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->