• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Here...dont give up hun...I know it's rough but just hang in there.
After struggling for 2 years and the 3 mc's I finally got my LB and I love and appreciate him much more because it was a miracle for us! When I feel like giving up I just look at LB running around and thank God for this healthy LB and think we did it once and we will do it again!!

well well....nature have it's own way of getting me to wait till AF is late!!
It's been raining since yesterday and my car went in for repairs....so there's no way I can get more hpt's or even exchange the CB digi :haha:

14 dpo FMU...CB digi...Not pregnant.
Waiting for AF now and start all over....well atleast I can have a couple of drinks on my b-day friday.

Hey Snip: I'm sorry sweetie :hugs: you always keep trucking don't you. What you wrote above about your LB I totally know what you mean about appreciating them. On to next month my love. Are you okay though besides of course being disappointed?

Gosh, Snip...:hugs: am sorry this had to go on..... :nope: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
What you told about LO is so so true...

hey Here :hugs:

Thanx Here...
I'm actually fine, sad but still have that little bit of hope hidden inside!
Not out till the :witch: arrive!!

I was in tears earlier because suddenly out of nowhere my LB handed me my cat's collar, She passed away earlier this year. She was my little baby and it was just soo weird to suddenly have her collar in my hand. That thing was put away in a box for more than 7/8 months!!

Thanx for all the :hugs: Skav.....I already feel so much better just having your support!!

oooh, forgot to add....like I am I couldn't resist opening the digi.... :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/773345-cb-digi-question.html

typical POASA :winkwink: i was wondering why suddenly LO brings you the collar after 7/8 months...does it mean something?? am i being too superstitious ?? :wacko:

typical POASA :winkwink: i was wondering why suddenly LO brings you the collar after 7/8 months...does it mean something?? am i being too superstitious ?? :wacko:

I thought exactly the same..... I'm very superstitious!!

Now that I think about it....we started ttc'ing right at the time she passed away, and secondly she was the one that always knew I was pregnant before I did. She would jump on my lap and start licking my tummy. She did that all 4 times I was pregnant.
She loved babies....here's some picks....I had a hard time keeping her away when I was pregnant and from LB when he was a baby.

Teamo laying next to me while pregnant with LB...
Image035.jpg

Teamo and LB....
Picture 125.jpg

Now that I think about it....we started ttc'ing right at the time she passed away, and secondly she was the one that always knew I was pregnant before I did. She would jump on my lap and start licking my tummy. She did that all 4 times I was pregnant.
She loved babies....here's some picks....I had a hard time keeping her away when I was pregnant and from LB when he was a baby.

Teamo laying next to me while pregnant with LB...
View attachment 282477

Teamo and LB....
View attachment 282478

OMG...Snip...these fotos are breathtaking and I just can imagine how you must be feeling :hugs:

This sign is GOODLUCK!! Am sure....:happydance:

Thanx Skav, today I'm all emotional and teary...thinking of her a lot after I got the collar.
Luckily I still have my big boy cat...ginger male that also loves his mommy a lot!! He sleep on top of me when I sleep. :haha:
I really hope it's a good luck sign...
Ooohh...If things work out I get my new baby kitten on Friday for my b-day!!! :happydance:

Sorry Snip, I had to go out(voting at kid's school :wacko: )That's so sweet of GINGER MALE...love the name !!!
How sweet a baby kitten :dance: Hey, how's the party arrangements going???? It was with your friend right??

Lol Skav, his name is actually Kitty. Supposed to be Tigger like in winnie the pooh.
As for the party arangements...no party. My car broke down and wont be fixed before saturday.... :-(

AF still MIA and hope it stay that way....will try to get an hpt today!

Lol Skav, his name is actually Kitty. Supposed to be Tigger like in winnie the pooh.
As for the party arangements...no party. My car broke down and wont be fixed before saturday.... :-(

AF still MIA and hope it stay that way....will try to get an hpt today!

OMG! shame on me :haha::haha: I really thought that was his name!! Oops!

Awe... so no party :nope: What else have you got in mind?? At least you can have one arranged when the car is ready :thumbup:
Hope you don't get you AF and yo get your BFP instead..your chart is still high!!

Well...just got some good news...I'm getting some money back from my tax return...And it will be in my bank account tomorow. What an awesome bday present.:yipee: :yipee::yipee::yipee: I was like in tears when I got the email cause we're a bit short of cash and payday is still far away.

Now I'm waiting for MIL to come visit me....and then I'm going to ask her if we can borrow her car for the weekend. She can still use our car just not drive far with it. And the guy will have ours fixed on Saturday. Seems like everything is falling into place for me.

As for AF...still no sign of the :witch:
Dont know why but I just have this feeling that I still have a chance to actually be knocked up. :haha:

Well...just got some good news...I'm getting some money back from my tax return...And it will be in my bank account tomorow. What an awesome bday present.:yipee: :yipee::yipee::yipee: I was like in tears when I got the email cause we're a bit short of cash and payday is still far away.

Now I'm waiting for MIL to come visit me....and then I'm going to ask her if we can borrow her car for the weekend. She can still use our car just not drive far with it. And the guy will have ours fixed on Saturday. Seems like everything is falling into place for me.

As for AF...still no sign of the :witch:
Dont know why but I just have this feeling that I still have a chance to actually be knocked up. :haha:

Snip!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LO bringing you the collar did have a sign !!!! And am sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance:

Thanx Skav,
I'm going to the shop at 2pm...and will get an hpt.
So know I have a choice buying the cheapies I used before or a CB +-.
What do you think...which one should I choose. I know the CB +- give evaps but we all know what the evaps look like on them and they aren't that bad quality??
Or maybe get one of each. :haha:

Thanx Skav,
I'm going to the shop at 2pm...and will get an hpt.
So know I have a choice buying the cheapies I used before or a CB +-.
What do you think...which one should I choose. I know the CB +- give evaps but we all know what the evaps look like on them and they aren't that bad quality??
Or maybe get one of each. :haha:

get each one of them !! Knowing you, you would defo do that!!:haha::haha:

Snip, can't you do a urine test at your hospital ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->