• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Thanks girls. Sometimes it just seems like its a long road ahead. :hugs:

hey everyone :hi:

I feel so sick :( I'm down with a very very bad cold... I feel horrible am going to bed...

Have a lovely day :hugs:

Snip: Where are you? How are you honey bun?

Hey Skav: Sorry you feel poorly. Get some vitamin C in you to help fight those ickies. :hug:

Happy Birthday, Snip!

Sorry you're feeling unwell, Skav :(

And thinking about you and your appointment today, Here.

:D

Thanx for the birthday wishes! :hugs:

My b-day end with a bang...at 11pm I started spotting and woke up this morning with full flow...another :angel: to my list :cry:

Oh Snip: I'm so sorry :hugs: I knew something was wrong when we didn't hear from you yesterday. Sweetheart: There is nothing I can say. but...:hugs:

Snip: Happy B-day
Skav: hey Momma, hope you feel better
Here: whats up Misssss?
Afm: horrible horrible things going on.... :nope: probably lost the job, car broke down :growlmad: long story... but i was still able to lose weight :haha: i find that odd.... im down 23 pounds shocked the crap outta me but eating has been minimal... wow and af is semi late.... august it was 45 days and sept it was 29 and today is cd 34.... feel cramping but nothing occuring... wtf :wacko: body is stressin big time with everything....

Snip: :hugs:
Choc: Hey girl. You think you lost the job? Really? So it was because your car broke down? I'm sorry to hear that. When will you know? I'm glad your still dropping the weight though. Do you think you could be preggars? You know cramping and a late AF is a sign. How are the girls?

Skav: Are you feeling better? Do you think you may need to go to the docs?

Macs: Hey girl! What's up with you? I've been waiting for your posts today. Should I get excited??? :hugs:

Sorry, hun. I don't know... no excitement yet. Probably won't even test until Mon, if temp stays up and I'm not spotting... long story, I'll tell ya later ;)

Ok. Macs. I've just gotten in from dinner and had to get on to see if you had posted. I'll wait for you. :lol: I pray things are like I think they are.

Macs & Bunni.....this is your month!!!

Here...what's the plan of action for this month?

Skav...hope you feel better soon! Would think by now the medical science would've made something safe to use during pregnancy.

AFM...dont know what we should do...take a break this month or go on with using clomid again :shrug: Think I should have a talk with DH and ask his opinion. He's been soo sweet the last couple of days..first he did a lot for me after the + hpt...and then when I told him we MC'ed he helped me out with house chores and stuff.

Hey Snip: :hugs: What does your first mind tell you? Can you handle it mentally trying again? Last time 3 x was a charm. You've just started your baby aspirin this cycle right. Maybe keeping that up and the clomid might do this time too. :hugs: That's very sweet of DH to give you all the help and support. That is way cool.

I'm doing clomid and the shot. I'll trigger tonight. Not hopeful just going with the flow. I saw my RE on Wed and I'll try IUI next cycle one last time if nothing this time. He'll give me a blood thinner the day of IUI. So right now this cycle just clomid and trigger. So I guess I'll be O within 36 hours from 9:00 pm tonight.

Hi all :hi:

Here: praying that things should work out!! :hugs:
Snip: Bless your DH, that's nice of him :)
Bunni: way to go with your weight loss, what do you mean lost you job?? Hope you didn't though :nope:
Macs: when are you testing :dance:

AFM, I am feeling better even though my nose is yet congested and finding it difficult mostly at night when I need to sleep. Breathing through my mouth makes my throat dry :dohh:

Not testing :shrug:

Snip... I hope that whatever you decide, you get some answers soon. Why aren't your beanies sticking? I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Here, Skav: yea my car broke down sunday morning a week ago at 2am. had to stay overnite in PA... finally caught the bus to go back home, was at the bus station 7 hours because greyhound over booked... i missed two days of work which was sun and mon.... i paid $85 to get my car towed. which the guy said he found nothing wrong with it. pure frikkin lie... i drove it thursday night, then friday afternoon it stopped by the security gate, the kids pushed it into a parking space... i was waiting on a check in the mail which didnt come. i walked and rode a bike for an hour searching for the mail carrier :nope: didnt see him/her. caught the bus to have my coworkers father come get me.... OH calls as im on the bus and says check arrived...:growlmad: i missed the morning shift and asked the supervisor if i could work at night which he agreed. so me and OH are tryna figure out how to get the check to me, so i could get a rental car. im asking for a ride from people at work and they are just looking dumbfounded..:growlmad: nobody wanted to help me out and i was just at the bottom of the mountain and it wouldnt have killed them... i then had to stay overnite at a wonderful co-workers house, so fortunate to have met her and her parents they came to the rescue for me.i begged my dad for $ for the rental, he gave in... once i found out i couldnt rent a car because of not having a PA drivers license, and had to have a credit card to use my NY DL, i said eff it and had neighbors from back home come get me, which cost me $80. ive missed 4 days of work thus far... so i just figured they are done with me. im kinda done with it cause i been through so much sh!t this past week im flustered

Dang Choc: You have been through a lot. Well the car problems you couldn't help. I'm glad though you found some good people to help you out though. I know that's frustrating when you can't get to where you need to be and it seems no one wants to give a lending hand. :hugs: hang in there girl. So have you found out yet what's wrong with it?

Dang Choc: You have been through a lot. Well the car problems you couldn't help. I'm glad though you found some good people to help you out though. I know that's frustrating when you can't get to where you need to be and it seems no one wants to give a lending hand. :hugs: hang in there girl. So have you found out yet what's wrong with it?

cant believe they said nothing was wrong when it really was. someone is supposedly going to look at it tomorrow..

Hey Macs...have you tested??

Oh bunni...I really hope it all work out fine.

Skav...are you feeling better??

AFM...still dont know what I should do. Have to make a decission today if I want to start the clomid. I'm just scared of having an anovulantary cycle when I dont use the clomid now.

Snip: I didn't know that could happen. What does DH want you to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->