• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Snip: I didn't know that could happen. What does DH want you to do?

Yes it happened before when I took clomid. took it for two months and then the pharmacy did not have stock..so I decided to skip a month and ttc naturaly...well it ended in an anovulantary cycle.
Soo I spoke to DH yesterday and asked him if we're going to try again and he said yes. asked him if his sure because I dont want to put too much presure on him and he said 100% sure. SO I started the clomid yesterday...taking EPO and baby asprin. But..EPO did not made much of a difference with CM last month so I want something to make the CM more and sperm friendly...what else can I use??

Ooh and another friend of mine who also have fertility issues got pregnant using sweet potato drops...it helps with making a better uterine lining for implantation.

Well for me I have used 100% white grapefruit juice. It does work. I've used 100% pomegranate juice. It has to be the real thing and not mixed with any other juices. That made a lot of CM. I also have the preseed. I thought I wasn't going to produce any until yesterday I had a lot of ew but I used the preseed anyway. Those are the things that I know oh and Robitussin. That creates more CM. THe plain Robitussin.

Thanx hun. How much of that juice do you have to drink? I got flaxseed oil today and going to use that instead of evening primrose. Going to get some good quality opk's and htp's next week when I go shopping.

I drank one glass a day. The pomegranate I drank smaller glasses because it was so expensive. I drank it all month. The grapefruit I waited until the week of O and started that - one a day.

Do you drink a lot of water? That's another thing. Drink plenty of water.

hey ladies :hi:

sorry was away... still not feeling too good.. i rarely sleep at night..i tried everything but my nasal congestion doesn't want to leave me for sometime i guess...

Hope you ladies are doing fine..I was wondering where want2bmum and popcorn are ..

Hi everyone :hi:

Here...so it's the TWW for you....are you going to test early or wait till the end?

Skav...how your doing hun?? feeling better??

Where's all the other ladies??

AFM...the first part of our cycle waiting for O suck!! Only cd6 today and it's a loooong wait!
OOOHHH..I got my kitten yesterday. He's soooo cute!!
The lady lied about his age. his like only 4 weeks old. Cant eat, pee or poop on his own. Fed him with a syringe since yesterday and he had his first try at eating food..did eat a little bit. He slept very good during the night and only woke once for a feed at 2am. Will add a pick of him....

S5003328.jpg

Snip: he's so cute. Look at those big blue eyes. I know you'll take care of him. That lady should have waited until he was ready to be weaned from his momma. :growlmad:

I'm going to wait. I feel out anyway. I have no hope for this cycle. So I guess on to another medicated and IUI cycle. I'm just trying to keep my head above water. I'm not even going to test the hcg out. It was gone 9dpo last cycle so I'll go with that. I started the progesterone pills last night. I kind of don't like that because AF won't show until I stop them.

Here...the kittens don't have a mommy. this lady take them in and find good houses for them on her own cost. Me and my best friend got 2 little brothers.

Oh hun, try to stay positive, It's always the months we think it will not happen that it does!! :hugs:

Thanks Snip:
How are you making it? I know its CD6 for you but are your spirits okay with getting back on the bandwagon?

Oh okay. Then I won't be mad at the lady. She's doing a really good thing. :lol:

Hi everyone :hi:

Here...4dpo already!! :happydance:

The clomid is taking it's toll this month. I have mood swings like crazy!!!
But my new baby keep me busy day and night...already love him to bits!

hey ladies :hi:

Snip, that kitten is sooooooooooo cute....love his eyes...!!! amazing!!

hey Here :hugs:

OMG, what a scene it was in the mall today...:blush: My son(who had to go for a check up with the oculist, so no school today )DH and I were doing the grocery and I just started to feel so warm and sweaty, whereas the climate was pretty cold..I started feeling dizzy and everything went blank!!! The time I woke up, there was a Doctor, some workers of the mall, my DH and son!!!! I was seated on a chair and the doc( who was there, doing her grocery :haha: ) was checking my Blood Pressure, which was normal at that time..What a mess..Gosh.. pratically I had fainted in DH's arms and was almost falling down and there was the pharmacist near by who pulled a chair and made me sit and announced whether there was any Doc in the mall and luckily there was, she came and checked on me..
What a day it was...:dohh: I was supposed to go find some maternity pants and chill out sometime with DS and DH :shrug:

Wanted to tell you guys what a mess it was today...:wacko:

Wow! Skav...take care of yourself. When that happen to me I had gestational diabetes. You may need to go ahead and get checked for that. I know they kinda wait for it but you need to go ahead :hugs: Get some rest girl.!

Hey Ladies! I know, long time no talk! Things have been crazy in my life lately. I will be on more now that I am able to be. :) If any of u ladies wanna get me on Facebook, please msg me. I miss u ladies and think of y'all everyday. :) Not pg here, yet. I am on Vitex and Met for this cycle and gonna do Vitex, Met, and either soy or clomid next month, don't know which one yet. I will write more later! Love ya ladies! :)

Wow, Skav! That must have been scary, I hope you're feeling better now!!! Did DH and DS take care of you the rest of the day?

And SCOOTER!!!!

How the heck have you been? We've been wondering about you!

Hey Macs! How are you? I was going to post on your page and then I thought You'd post when you are ready? How have you been?

SCOOTER!!! Hey girl! OMgness...I've asked about you so much. How are you girl? So much has happened since you've been gone. I'm so glad you're back. :hugs: What a treat!!! I see you're bringing out the big guns this time!!! Wow! Its so good to hear from you.

Yeah, honey. I'm here. Around and about, at least. I usually keep up on reading the threads, even if I don't post.

Gearing back up to O again sometime this week. Onwards and upwards for cycle 7, right?

Yeah, honey. I'm here. Around and about, at least. I usually keep up on reading the threads, even if I don't post.

Gearing back up to O again sometime this week. Onwards and upwards for cycle 7, right?

That's right girl. Keep it movn'. :hugs: I'll be watching for your O.

weird cycle this month. had cramping early last week and nothing. yesterday there was some light pink spotting.... checked later and it was gone(spare the detail)... late last night there was some reddish light blood and then it stopped and turned brownish light.... today it is still brownish and very light :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->