• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Skav the urine test at clinic or hospital aren't as sensitive as these are.

I bought 2 cheapies and one CB plus. Did a cheapie and there's still a faint line.
Shouldn't it be darker by now even though I had 3 cups of coffee and lots of water?? :shrug: I'm 15dpo already! :cry:

Snip: No Af??? Wow! That's always a good sign. So get some tests and lets see what's up! Yay...for tax returns. THat always come in handy.:lol:

So its time for some good news around here. Let's see a bfp!

Hey Skav: How are you lady? How is the little one coming along? When is your next appt?

Snip that's a positive. How long before you snapped a photo?

It was there instantly even before the control line! Took the pick at 5 min.

You need to change that siggy from shaking its head no :rofl:

You need to change that siggy from shaking its head no :rofl:

I just thought the exact same thing!!

But I'm still sooo scared. have AF type pains since yesterday and TMI soo wet down there that I run to the loo every 5 mins!!

Of course you know that's just normal behavior for us running to the loo :haha: So like Macs said...we need this little one to stick and you're in there. Congrats girl. I was scared too. If you notice I never changed my siggy or my status. Too scared. I was going to have to have a blood test with good numbers or a very dark line. Either one would have worked. Anyway...forget that and be positive. So what's your plan? Will you wait a few more days or will you go get a blood test?

I'm waiting a while for that. Maybe till about 6 weeks and then I'll go to the clinic.
They do a urine test first and then you get an appointment for 8 weeks. So no need to rush things

Well again Snip: Congratulations on your bfp. I guess the clomid and the magical baby aspirin did it. LOL :hugs:

Thanx Here :hugs:

I think I need to put a pad on just to stop me from running to the loo...but then again I dont think that will stop me. :haha:

OMG !! OMG!! :yipee: :yipee: did I see a BFP ... :wohoo: :wohoo: girl you've got your BFP!!!!!!!!!! Praying to be a sticky sticky bean..... :dance:

Skav: more bump pics please! LOL - At least let me live vicariously through you. I guess Mac and I are the only two left. Well I feel Macs will get hers pretty soon - her chart looks very good and different than normal. And she's sick...so............I'll be the only one left - :cry:

:cry:

Awww, Here... I hate this. I don't know if this is my month or not, but I *do* know that your doc is going to get this sorted out for you. Soon. He's on it, and like you said, he understands. I really feel like he's going to do whatever it takes for you.

I agree with Macs...Here you're going to have your little bean very soon!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->