• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

last month was 29 days... month before was 45... yesterday was about cd 41 i think.... searching for the calendar lol

You might be preggo girl. That pinkish brownish is normally implantation color

hi everyone!!!! i am soooooo sorry i havent been on!! my computer broke and im just getting the parts this week to fix it! plus, ive been so busy working and trying to keep exercising that im so exhausted when i get into bed at night! how is everyone???

Hi everyone :hi:

Here...how you feeling hun?? 7dpo already...any symptoms??

Choc...have you tested? Have you ever had your hormone levels checked?

TTC...almost at the halfway mark!!! YAY!! Wow..time fly hey :happydance:

AFM....sorry for being MIA. very busy with work, house chores and then my little baby kitten.
Still waiting for O...but I'm trying not to think about it too much. haven't even temp much this month. will check temps closer to O just to make sure when I O'ed.
Hope you all have a wonderfull week :hugs:

i havent tested, i dont keep test around the house anymore :haha: used em all up months ago... im waiting to see how it turns out. this morning it was back to a light pink... :wacko:

Hey girls!
Choc: like me...I used all mine up last cycle. I haven't bought anything. Not an opk or pregnancy test. I figure if they aren't here then I won't be tempted to use it and stress myself out. I"m just kinda tired of being disappointed.

I'm with Snip though if you decided to test..I'll be here waiting too. :rofl:

Hey Snip: You waiting to O huh? Where are you with the Clomid? YOu are still taking your baby aspirin aren't you?

TTC: Hey girl. Long time. I'm glad things are well with you. You are really getting there too. Are you feeling movements yet?

Skav: Hey girl. Are you better? Did you go get checked out like I said for the Gestational diabetes? :hugs:

Hey Here...took the clomid from day 3-7. Thank God it's over...it was horible this time.
Luckily DH understand that it's the clomid causing the moods. :blush:
Still taking my aspirin and flax seed oil...and trying to drink lots of water but not succeeding in it.

Hey Here...took the clomid from day 3-7. Thank God it's over...it was horible this time.
Luckily DH understand that it's the clomid causing the moods. :blush:
Still taking my aspirin and flax seed oil...and trying to drink lots of water but not succeeding in it.

OVer there do you have the powder like crysal light that can go into the water for flavor. that's a thought. Its hard for me to drink water sometimes too and I use those. Some have aspertaime in them and I don't like to drink but its good. lol

I drink lots of fluid...lol. but just not water. :haha:
I think I must go get a bottle of Oros. That's the closest I will get to drinking 8 glasses of water!

i took a digital but it says see leaflet... im so frustrated :wacko: i knew i wasnt as smart as i thought :haha:

it says it might be because i did not pee enough or i ejected it before i should have. :dohh::haha::shrug: its a damn blue dye anyway im about to post the result of the test anyway

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/IMG00426-20111031-1233.jpg

bleeding is still very light... tmi but i put in a tampon hours ago and there is like nothing on there...

Oh No Choc!! And I'll guess you only bought one??
It's blue dye and I'm not familiar with that type...but there a second line!
So what you gonna do now?

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/IMG00436-20111101-0717.jpg

got the same response this morning. see leaflet. im really irritated with this thing. i am going to have to buy another test, not blue dye and test tomorrow morning

Choc.... Is it just me or did that line get darker??
Can't wait to see what you get 2morow with a pink dye test....keeping everything crossed for a :bfp:

it kind of looks shadowy to me.... but then again i have taken other test where there was a shadow but only after it had dried. and these two lines are there right when the tip gets wet....

I don't know what kind of test these are but I see a line. Like Snip says I can't wait to see what a pink test shows. I want to say congrats but I'll hold on until you say we can. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->