CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Ooh good luck choc!!! Were all rooting for you!!! All us girls are going to be pregnant this year together! :)

AFM: went for 20 week sono today and
We...............

Are.................

Team...............

PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are over the moon! And I've always wanted a daughter! I want her to be my best friend and my partner in crime :)

Congrats TTC. Man time is really moving. Seems only yesterday you and Skav found out you guys were preggo. Now you have to start thinking of girl names.

hey girls :hi:

Choc: GL !!!!!!!!!

Here: am fine hun. Was occupied with Halloween party, school, etc... and now I have plenty of time to be with you all :hugs:

Snip: how are you doing hun?

Macs: Thanks hun. They did look after me. My DS told DH that he should do all the house chores that day and leave "Mum" to rest!!!! And my son was so responsible and I just couldn't believe it myself. He's just 8 and he had told DH that he would do the rest of the grocery, pay the bills while DH should stay with me!! Bless him!!

TTC : That's great news!!! Awe wonderful to have a daughter :cloud9:

Scooter: Lovely to see here again !!!

AFM, I will be going for my 20th scan tomorrow :dance: Can't wait to see my little boy! I felt him from the outside today! and saw little movements, wanted to to record it with my phone but then he stopped it :haha: typical BOY!

nothing but a shadow

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/IMG00441-20111102-1105.jpg

then the second angle

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/IMG00442-20111102-1209.jpg

Choc: seems like the second pic I can see a faint line. Do you see it too girls? or do I have line eye.

Bunni !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see two lines on the second one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also see lines!!!
Maybe you O'ed late....did you chart??

i stopped charting in july... since august i have been trying to lose weight so i havent been paying attention to anything except for when my cycle starts and when another begins. the reason i thought something was going on is because i saw light pink saturday.... that night it was bright red when i wiped.. thought nothing of it... returned to look few hours later and it was brown.... it was light pink or brown until about tuesday and now its non existant again. cycle in august was 45, sept was 29 and saturday was 41. if i did O later, this would be the time id get a +, or a reg . but why is the second line sooooo light :shrug:

I dont know what to say hun, if it was IB then you would be able to get a decent line by now.
Other thing is the weightloss can make your hormones go crazy and this light bleeding could've been your AF.

I'm soooo upset!! it's the big O 2morow and we did not even BD the last two days. DH is working night shift and it's a struggle to even have some fun during the day with the kid's being here. And I dont even think we'll get some 2morow. :-(

Didn't you tell us your mane literally means 'troublemaker' or 'mischief' or something along those lines? You'll find a way, I know you will ;)

I agree with Mac! You will work it out girl. There is nothing like a woman ttc. Remember that! :hugs:

Thanx Macs and Here....you always know how to make me smile again! :hugs:
Yeah, I'll try my best to find a way!!

Where's everyone?? heeelllloooooooooo!!!!!

Sooo no bd'ing today...I'm out for this month.
It feels like DH tried to avoid :sex: this past few days. He knew it's O time and every time when I thought we could do something he would piss me off by doing something else. I'm sooo done with this!!
And he shouldn't even dare try to ask for some :sex: 2morow or the next freaken month!!!! :grr:

Snip: Do you think you O? YOu're not out unless you're not going to try to get one in today. Just in case the egg releases today. Have you asked him if this is what he wants? Turn it around on him...tell him if he doesn't want it then he should tell you so you can quit wasting your time and energy trying to make HIS family complete and happy. Turn it back around on him. :hugs:

He's already gone to work for the night...so he'll only be back in the morning and then it's tooo late. except if by some miracle I O a day later but after 6 months of charting I'm sure it's O day today.

Here...He also want this. but this morning he started saying I need to get him the staminogro again and that it wont happen because of his 1% swimmers and all that crap. WTF...we did get pregnant so many times before.

I'm going to tell him it's over...I'm stopping. I dont want a bigger age gap between LB and no3. Maybe he'll get the point then. Sooo no more clomid or anything else...I'm done. TTC going to change to NTNP.

If this is how you feel. Ok so question. Why won't you get him the staminogro? I don't know what that is but looks like he feels comfortable on it. Do you think that maybe he feels inadequate everytime. I don't know. I 'm just throwing food for thought out there. Make sure you do what you said about telling him about the age gap and all that. Last cycle it looks like you O on cd 15. YOu don't think you could have an extra day or are you going to really do what you said and NTNP?

The staminogro is only vitamins...nothing more.
He do have issues with the fact that he only have 1% morphology and he blame himself for the MC's. When the OB/Gyn prescribed the clomid he asked DH to have another SA done but he said he wont do it again.
I already told him about the age gap and it seems like it doesn't bother him. But I'm the one that have to make the decisions when it comes to the kids and I would prefer it that way...I saw what it did to my LG growing up alone. He wasn't there so he would not understand.
I really dont know what to do. I'm soo fed up with always struggling to just get some :sex: Its not just during O time...it's always. I'm lucky if I get it once a month.
I already tried to scare him by telling him I'm going to do what men always do...think with my hormones and not my head and get it somewhere else! And he even told me to go ahead...WTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->