• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

You know he didn't mean that. It would absoultely devastate him and he just saying that because he knows you won't. Would it be hard to get him some vitamins?

The vitamins won't make any difference...just gonna waste my money like before. He'll start taking it and then stop after a week.
Staminogro is one of the most expensive vitamins and men have to take 4 a day for fertility problems....
The main thing that make me so upset is that after the MC/chemical we had last month he said he was ready to try again. I asked him twice before taking the clomid. I did not want to go through all this if he wasn't ready to try again. And he promised that he will do it and bd every other day during O week.
It's his last night shift tonight...so even if I do O cd15 or later....there's already a vibe between us because I got upset today. I sent him a message saying that I'm done trying. My dream fell to pieces and I just have to deal with it on my own.

I can go on TTC'ing for another 10 years and wont give up but then I need my DH to be in this with me. You can't ttc on your own...it takes two to tango!!

Sorry for the rant...but I have no one to talk to about this

No sweetie. Vent. Please. :hugs: But you are so right. You both have to be on board for this. WHat did he say to your message?

it actually funny...he did not reply.
He know very well that he's the one at fault here....

Heck yea he knows. LOL. They start something then clam up like a little ******:rofl:

hahaha :haha: yeah...but he shouldn't dare ask for some anytime soon. Two can play this game!! I'm not called Snip for nothing :rofl:

I heard that :rofl: SNIP is your name and holding out is your game. :rofl:

hahahahahha :rofl: thanx for cheering me up....don't know what I would've done without the support of this group! :flow:

hey girls :hugs:

Snip: I am so sorry you had to go through such a lot!!!! But so glad there was HERE with you !!!

Here: how are you doing lovely lady? When are you planning to test??

Macs, Bunni, TTC : hope your doing fine ladies..

I went for my morphology scan. He's fine :dance: Doctor reconfirmed that he's a BOY :haha: Face,feet and hand couldn't be caught!! The baby was moving a lot and doc started laughing!! Anyway, everything is fine, so glad.. Next u/s in Jan 2012!
Feel his movements a lot now...even DH felt him..
That's it from my side :shrug:

:dust: to all :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Uhm...I think we have a problem....cd16 and still no temp spike!
This is really a very weird month!

hey Snip :hi: guess you still did not O :shrug:

where r the girls gone??

Hey Skav, Nope still no O. dont know what going on. Maybe I messed things up by taking clomid right after chemical/mc. :shrug:

How are you Hun, 20 weeks YAY for being halfway there!! :happydance:

yeah, maybe it has something to do with the clomids and chemical m/c. I really hope you O soon, but look at the brighter side you still have time to BD!! So go catch your DH before it's too late!! :dance:

yeah 20weeks!! I am feeling Okish. I have a soccer player in me now :haha:

Yeah, I do believe there's a reason for everything that happens! So maybe this is just to give us more time to BD. lol

Ooohh...that's the best part of pregnancy. It's like you're never alone. You can talk out loud and no one will think you're crazy because you're talking to baba!!

BD marathon !!!! :haha:

lol, I do that all the time now..rub my belly, talk to him, even DH felt his kicks!! It a nice feeling..

:dust: for you all and so hoping you get your BFP!!

Hey Here...what's news there on your side??
Have you tested again??

Still no O here...have no idea what's going on. :shrug:

Snip: If I'm not mistaken Clomid can cause delayed O. But looking at your chart..I think you've just O. :haha: I hope you got some BD in girl.

NOthing going on here with me. Still waiting on AF. From my temp drop this morning maybe today or tomorrow. This stupid Prometrium have it all thrown off. Last month two days after stopping it it was there. So I'm thinking clomid w/ injectibles and IUI this cycle. I'm trying to see if that's what DH wants to do. Time is coming up and I need to know. I know he'll go along with whatever but this is really expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->