• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey Macs :hugs:

Am Ok, thanks ! How are you doing? 4DPO!!!

Hi Girls :hi:

Where's everyone??

I want to ask your honest opinion...Do I have a change with only dtd O-3 and O+1??

Hi Girls :hi:

Where's everyone??

I want to ask your honest opinion...Do I have a change with only dtd O-3 and O+1??

hey snip :hi:

assuming you had asked whether you had a "chance" , of course YES!!! I have seen so many charts on FF like this :thumbup:

Lol... :rofl: sorry about the spelling!! been sitting in front of the computer working all day and getting tired.

Yes, I meant chance!

Where's everyone???

Skav, Here, Macs, Bunni.....hheeeeellllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooohhh go check out my chart...it's triphasic!!! :happydance:

Hi Bunni, How are you doing hun?? Any news on your wacko cycle?

Triphasic chart is when you get a second thermal shift somewhere around 7-10dpo.
It's a common sign for when implantation happen and progesterone levels rising some more.

Thanx Macs. Your chart also look good!! Maybe this is our month!!!

hey girls :hi:

macs & snip : charts look great !!!!! Fxd :dust:

Bunni: hey sexy :hugs:

here: how are you hun?? :hugs:

Am okish, I have this pain on the top most part of the tummy( just below the boobies ) I have a burning sensation and it's hurts in a weird way..as if the skin is burning!!! I have my doctor's appt on the 28th this month, so till then nothing to do, bear with it :dohh: terrrrrrrrrrible backache :(

luv u girls

Hi girls,
some good news and some bad news. Bad news is that they broke into our house last night and stole all electrical appliances. Wont be able to chat much and can only post from my phone.
good news... Im knocked up! 2 bfps at 13dpo and not even with fmu. Will update with pics when i have my computer again.

Hi girls,
some good news and some bad news. Bad news is that they broke into our house last night and stole all electrical appliances. Wont be able to chat much and can only post from my phone.
good news... Im knocked up! 2 bfps at 13dpo and not even with fmu. Will update with pics when i have my computer again.

OMG!!! That is a BAD news, Snip and I hope everything would be solved... :hugs:

:yipee: :yipee: :wohoo: :wohoo: CONGRATS !!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :yipee: :yipee:

hey all :hugs:

bunni: beanie is fine, quite a soccer player now :haha:

snip: hope ur fine...

here,macs,ttc: hope u girls are doing fine

:hugs: to all

Hi everyone :hi:

I can chat again :happydance: borrowed a monitor for my PC....and my aunt lend us a tv. Not the best but better than nothing.
Luckily this break-in made things go quicker with the alarm system we were waiting for...So now we have a security alarm in the house.
As for the ttc....uhm....My last test was Thursday 13dpo...I'm too scared to test again. :blush:
It's 16dpo today and still no sign of the witch so I just hope and pray this will be a sticky bean.
I'll post the pick of my hpt's but it's bad quality...had to take it with my phone cause the camera's were stolen.

Bottom one 12dpo and Top one 13dpo...
test.jpg

Lookin great, Snip, and glad you're back online.

So sorry you lost so much stuff though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->