CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Night, Skav!

We BD'd yesterday morning... I wouldn't THINK that'd be residual spermies hanging out today, but who knows, lol. Maybe I'll O early. Just one more reason to make sure we DO get that buddy group up and running, if my body is going to go all wacko and be different than everyone else.

Here-we-r, I can't believe you were able to be on at work, either. Just don't get in trouble ;)

Scooter's not usually online until later in the day. I think she and her OH are night owls, so she's up late, and then sleeps in in the morning.

I am awake!!!

:hi:

Hey ladies!!!

I am still waiting on the name for the group!! :blush: nobody told me a definite name yet!!! :blush:

Mac..you know what would be so cool? Your wedding gift to DH is a :BFP: !! You would definitly have to go all out. To make it really pronounced! I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it...LOL

Mac..you know what would be so cool? Your wedding gift to DH is a :BFP: !! You would definitly have to go all out. To make it really pronounced! I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it...LOL

He would be so thrilled. I can't even begin to tell you. I want this for him (me too, obviously, but...) SO BAD.

You're so sweet.

Scooter, I wish I was clever enough to come up with a name, lol. ;)

:hi: Wonderful Ladies!

I am here, but I cant think of a name for the group! I am drawing a blank about the title... :wacko:

So I have a cm question...I checked it and it was watery/creamy, more watery then creamy, but like a watery lotion feel and there is alot of it...so what do I put it as on my chart???

I am confused and :wacko:

So I have a cm question...I checked it and it was watery/creamy, more watery then creamy, but like a watery lotion feel and there is alot of it...so what do I put it as on my chart???

Lol, don't be :wacko:... I'd put watery, just because from everything I've read, it says to put the MOST fertile type. ;)

Lol, don't be :wacko:... I'd put watery, just because from everything I've read, it says to put the MOST fertile type. ;)

Thanks!!!

I am looking up all the phrases with the word dominoes in it!!! :blush:

Not sure, Scooter...

TTC a Baby Domino
TTC Domino Babies
The Domino Effect Buddy Group

*shrug*

Went out and bought some grapefruit juice, but all I could find was Ruby Red... which I'm ok with, because it's a little sweeter... as long as it works the same :D

urghers cd 7.. 2nd low on cbfm. 3rd day taking soy. wish o day would hurry up and get here lol

Me too, Alicia... I'm not a fan of any of the waiting parts... waiting to O, 2ww... feels like waiting is all we do.

i know it sucks and this week is going by so slowwwwwww....

Hi girlies... :hi:

The Domino Effect Buddy Group sounds good :thumbup:

Ladies, I have (TMI) sticky/creamy CM and was having very mild cramps on my right side :shrug: Aaaah hope its something to do with O and would O early this cycle..

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->