• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey girls:
Skav: hi ya!
Macs: :hugs:
Snip: Congrats. I hope this beanie sticks for you girl.
:hi: Choc

Morning everyone :hi:

Sorry for being MIA...but things are still hectic here with sorting everything out after the break-in.
Just popped in to say I started with spotting/light bleeding today...so I think it's over. This beanie did not stick :cry:

Hope you all have a great day!! :hugs:

I'm sorry Snip. I'm starting to wonder if its your Progesterone. :hugs: ARe you okay?

Snip, what the heck? This is too much, do you think your dr. will get you some answers now? I'm so sorry.

Thanx Here and Macs...I'm okay and still holding onto a little bit of hope!

TMI but it started with brown spotting...got a little more and darker. Dark brown, almost black and very light flow. In 12 hours it did not even fill a pad.
Soooo I'm praying that it's just implantation bleeding or old blood and that the little beanie stay put!
I'm going to relax on the couch for the rest of the evening...put my feet up and keep praying that the bleeding stop.
If it do stop I'll get some hpt's and bloodwork done asap!

I hope that everyone here has a blessed day tomorrow, whether you're in the States and celebrating Thanksgiving or not.

You're all in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Thanks Macs! :hugs:

Snip: Like Macs said..Hold on to that Beanie girl! :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Here, how are you? are you still charting?

Well...last night it turned into a heavy flow...so beanie is gone! :cry:
But I have no pain at all and still get nauseas and very emotional. Just get some sharp shooting pains on the left side but that's it. Wish all the symptoms would just go away so that I can move on...cause it still give you that little bit of hope although there's almost no chance.

Time for me to go to bed...hope you all have a wonderfull day!! :hugs:

Snip:cry: I'm so sorry. I know it gets you down but you always persevere. :hugs: What's your next plan? Do you have one? No sweetie I'm not charting. I couldn't. I thought I was having a breakdown this past month and it was scary. I was so down that I didn't know if I would make it back up. I'm not doing anything this month. My mind starts with me sometimes and want me to pick up a thermometer and/or even buy some opk's. I've fought the fight though so far. Its hard not to spot the CM but I try not. When I find myself looking trying to observe I tell myself..NO! I even had a lot of ewcm and my first thought was O soon. Then I was like NO! stop it! So no temping, no opk's. No prenatal vitamins, no b completes, no timed intercourse, no nothing. Its hard I can't lie but I'm determined to keep my sanity. I drink, I've been out to a club, I eat what I want. I've even been excersing a little. All this is really wierd but so far so good. I've checked to see when AF is due which is around the 8th of Dec. I think. I'll check again. I try not to look at a calendar because I know I'll be checking to see when I should probably O in which I wouldn't know anyway because of the last two cycles with clomid and trigger. I know the O pain you can't get away from but I've felt crampies and try to ignore them. Its just hard Snip. Its so hard! I just don't want to go crazy. :hugs: I pray you find peace in your heart and mind baby. :hugs:

Ahh thanx Here :hugs:
I'm going to take a break...no charting or meds. Off course we cant miss the O signs and I'll still try to get some bd'ing around that time...but that will be it.
Ooooh...think I'm going to get myself a bottle of wine.

hey ladies...

Happy Thanksgiving Day ( late wish )

Have been quite busy with the kids,school, homework etc etc...and my burning pain :cry: it sucks a lot..

Snip: am so sorry to hear about AF :( but it's "always" better to confirm it with a Blood test...particularly in your case, don't u think hun?? sorry if am being off my head..blame it on my hormones! :wacko:

here, bunni & macs: hey sweetie girls... :hugs:

Thanx Skav, but I think I found the problem.
After thinking and searching the net I may have a thin uterine lining from taking the clomid. It's a common side effect from using clomid...and you remember when I had that app with the Gyn in Jun he told me my lining was super thin...and then every month even though I had a positive test I had very light bleeding like in only 1-2 days...no wonder the little beanie can't snuggle in deeply!
So I'm positive and seeking new ways to correct that. still taking a break from the clomid...but think I'll get the VitB6 and anything else that can help

Snip - 100% pomagranate juice and fresh pineapple. Not the can kind. The fresh whole pineapple. Make sure to eat the core. It has bromalin (?) in it that helps as well. The b complete vitamins are also good as well.

Snip - 100% pomagranate juice and fresh pineapple. Not the can kind. The fresh whole pineapple. Make sure to eat the core. It has bromalin (?) in it that helps as well. The b complete vitamins are also good as well.

Here...I know about the pineapple, but can't eat it. I'm allergic to it. Loved it as little girl and just suddenly one day I got an allergic reaction to it.
So tomorow I'll go to the pharmacy and get some vitB and then a lady told me about sweet potato drops but dont know if I'll find it here in our town. Think you can only get it from a herbal shop.

hey lovelies... :hi:

sorry for being so quiet..i was really busy with the kids and the house...

Snip: hope ur prbm solves quickly so that beanie could snuggle down well.... :hugs:

Here,Macs,Bunni : hope u r ladies r fine... :hugs:

Gosh, this thread really is silent these days...thought I had missed a ton but..no one :( Wonder where everyone is.... :shrug:

Hi Everyone :hi:

Hey Skav....when can we see some more bump pics?? WOW...time fly hey...cant believe you're already 23weeks!!

Girls...I have a problem...I'm cd9 and my temps are stil above my normal coverline...it should've dropped by now.

hey snip :hi:

i did notice ur high temps... i have no idea and hope someone has the answer..did u test again??

here is a foto of one which was tajen two week ago...:blush: i took this after a reunion, was so uncomfortable with the jeans, came home and put on my pyjama bottoms... :haha: ah they r so much comfy !

Attachments

• P1050334.jpg
    P1050334.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
Skav -What a bump!!!! Wow!!!! I love it!

Snip are you sleeping under any extra sheets or blankets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->