• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Oh Skav that's a lovely bump!!!

Here...no extra blankets. It's summer here and although it's still cool most of the nights I get hot very easily. Feel like I have a build in heater!!
Did think about testing again and just making sure but so far I stayed away from any place that sell hpt's.
And I'm not taking clomid and that's the only thing that gave me high temps...but even when using that my temps doesn't stay this high and for so long.

At this moment I'm only taking Vital Vit B Max and Flaxseed Oil Capsules....and those two won't have an influence on my temps.

Thanks girls :hug:

here: what's news with you lovely lady?

Not much girlie. Just hanging around waiting for AF. I have no idea what dpo I am. I think AF is suppose to show up next Sat. I haven't thought about what's next. I don't really want to stress myself just yet. I've been enjoying this month. I so can't believe it. It started out rough that's for sure. The saga will continue. You know I never thought that you would be this far ahead. I remember when you got your bfp and being so happy for you. I rememeber you were so scared at how light the line was at first and you retested i think the day AF was due and it was a lot darker. I was just so happy. So very happy. I just thought we would be pregnant together. Now you are over halfway there and I'm still waiting. You know sometimes as I watch you girls get farther and farther away its not as exciting.

And by the way I really love your bump. Its fantastic!!!

Not much girlie. Just hanging around waiting for AF. I have no idea what dpo I am. I think AF is suppose to show up next Sat. I haven't thought about what's next. I don't really want to stress myself just yet. I've been enjoying this month. I so can't believe it. It started out rough that's for sure. The saga will continue. You know I never thought that you would be this far ahead. I remember when you got your bfp and being so happy for you. I rememeber you were so scared at how light the line was at first and you retested i think the day AF was due and it was a lot darker. I was just so happy. So very happy. I just thought we would be pregnant together. Now you are over halfway there and I'm still waiting. You know sometimes as I watch you girls get farther and farther away its not as exciting.

And by the way I really love your bump. Its fantastic!!!

Here :hugs:
I always love to hear from you.. I was thinking you 2 days back and was talking to my DH..I guess it's better not to stress yourself as you say 'cos it was the month that I did not "stress". While reading your words , tears fell on my cheek...I too was so excited about this thread and ALWAYS prayed that we should ALL get our BFPs together as we had planned the "domino effect" :cry: I really wish you girls were with me..I completely understand how hard it is for you...The ONLY thing I can do id PRAY for you and the rest of the wonderful girls put here.. You WILL be a mommy again..just don't lose HOPE..I always stalk your journal even though I don't leave any posts...:blush: :dust: [-o<

Thanks a lot again..I am getting terrible backaches now:dohh:

hey ladies :hi:

my oh my...this thread is too quiet!!!

It was my little man's bday on the 5th. I prepared him a PIKACHU cake..wanted to share it with you..hope u like it! :D

How's everyone doing??

Attachments

• P1050362.JPG
    P1050362.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 4
Hello gorgeous girls.

Skav, that cake is great! I'm jealous, I hope to get to that kind of cake decorating ability some day.

Thanks girls..

Here: Thanks! and that name is Indian :) Love ur profile picture!

Macs: Lovely to hear from you!!! :hugs: I started to have this passion in baking recently..:blush:

Missing you girls... I have been a lousy friend and wrapped up in my own pity party.

How's everyone been?

hey Macs..so lovely to see you or rather hear from you...:hugs: i missed you ladies a lot. Everytime I come I don't see any new posts on this thread so I go away :(

Now..now...what's with your pity party ? I have not good news too..didn0t want to say BAD but it's not a good one so...I went for my glucose screening test and i had a value of 117(fasting test) :shock: never in my life I had those figures :nope: so I had to do the 3hour test and the doc said the levels are just over the margin and wanted me to cut all sweets,rice,sugar :cry: and come see him again in a week that's next Tuesday. If the values are OKish I will have to control it only with diet only if not, I have to inject insulin once a day :nope:
I am having a time of my life :cry: I never had Gestational diabetes for my earlier pregnancies ..Gosh.. i feel terrible without having any sugary stuff :cry:
Sorry for the rant Macs... :hugs:

Nothing new to my pity party, Skav... just sad that I'm not bumping along with you.

I am so sorry to hear about your test. That's scary stuff, and no fun at all. I will be praying for good results for your next test, so that you don't end up having to get shots along with missing out on all of the goodies!

How I understand Macs..I really don't know why TTC is so stressful...it's not like those days...our granny's days, they have intercourse just once and voila! 9 months later a baby! It's such a stressful journey now..i understand 'cos I went through the same and am telling you NOT to lose HOPE..'cos you will get that bump..believe in God..he's there for you..:hugs:

tks love, for your prayers..i really wish it works out next week but something says the opposite :nope:

I really appreciate it, Skav. I'm trying so hard not to lose hope. Some days it's easier than others.

How are you feeling, overall? I'll be thinking of you until you get your results.

Hey girls: Skav..You gone get a spanking. Didn't I ask you about that when you posted that the incident happened. I can tell the signs because I have it when pregnant. Just be really careful with your eating and you'll be fine. They wanted to put me on injections too but I declined and they sent me to a nutritionalist. So be careful too that means big baby!

Macs: My love! Did you read my journal? :rofl: Am I so crazy or what??

I really appreciate it, Skav. I'm trying so hard not to lose hope. Some days it's easier than others.

How are you feeling, overall? I'll be thinking of you until you get your results.

Overall I0m feeling very fine. Except that am missing my favorite milk coffee in the mornings :coffee: Will keep you posted on how things go next week..Thanks a ton :hugs:

Hey girls: Skav..You gone get a spanking. Didn't I ask you about that when you posted that the incident happened. I can tell the signs because I have it when pregnant. Just be really careful with your eating and you'll be fine. They wanted to put me on injections too but I declined and they sent me to a nutritionalist. So be careful too that means big baby!

Macs: My love! Did you read my journal? :rofl: Am I so crazy or what??

Here: so glad your here :hugs: You wouldn't believe me..when the results came and the doc spoke to me..I THOUGHT OF YOU!! And I even told my DH that you had warned me!! I had talked about that incident with my OB/GYN and said we will do the glucose screening because it was time and here it is the result!:dohh: I wish I could adjust it with diet.. My mum is diabetic too:dohh: so naturally the doc says " GENETIC" :growlmad: I will keep you posted on how things go next week...:hugs:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll155/debrinconcita/christmas_animated_gifs_07.gif

Missing everyone...but hope ALL MY LOVELIES HAVE A SUPER DUPER LOVE AND FUN FILLED 'XMAS WITH YOUR LOVED ONES... May all your dreams come true and THANK YOU for being ALWAYS available!! :hugs: to each and everyone!!!

Hey Skav!!!!!! I love the avatar. Hope The boys (all of them) and you are well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->