CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hi everyone :hi:

Hope you all had a wonderfull XMAS.

Sorry for not posting much....Been very busy and liked it that way. We're still on a break from ttc. AF got me on the 22nd...and I did not want to be a clomid b!tch over xmas time.

Here...good luck with this month. I believe this will be the last time you would need all this crappy hormones!

Skav...wow time fly hey...you're going into the third tri now!

Happy New Year my friends. I know we've all kinda scattered but I hope you check in every now and again. :hugs: I will never forget you!

newYear.jpg

Happy New Year to all of you!!

Thanx for all the support and love throughout the year!! :hugs:

hey Here n Snip..wish you the same n more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing ALL my lovely ladies a WONDERFUL and HOPEFUL new year...May all your dreams come true !!!! [-o<

Gosh...am missing you girls a lot....this thread is no more..... :cry:

Gosh...am missing you girls a lot....this thread is no more..... :cry:

Still thinking of you, Skav! Can't believe you're almost there!

How are you feeling?

Macs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

SO lovely to see you!! Yeah "almost" there :wacko: but ya know, for me time isn't the fastest these days...It takes ages lol..tomorrow I have my OB appointment, and we'll see what she/he says..After being diagnosed with GD this is the first visit..so looking forward to a BIG lecture...bla bla bla...
How are you doing, I have signed myself in your blog :happydance: but invisible :winkwink:

Hi Ladies!!! Hope you all had Happy Holidays :hugs:

Bunni :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I did...hope u had a great time too... how are you doing girl? hows your weight-loss ?

yes it was nice.... i am in a slight slump but i am hopeful to get rid of it. i ended up gaining 10 back lol but ive managed to lose 3 of those... guess im taking my time with it and not rushing.... so excited only 10 weeks left, unless the soccer player comes out early.... :hugs:

Hi Choc!

That's okay girl. You'll work it out :hugs: How are the girls? and the kittens? well they are not kittens anymore huh? how is your SO?

Hey Skav. How are you sweetheart? Like Choc said you are almost there. Have you gotten everything yet for the baby?

Snip! Hey baby. How are you? Where are you? What are you up to?

Macs. Hey girl. What have you baked??

Bunni : you can do it...! as you say, take it easy... yep another 10weeks but am pretty sure it would be before 'cos I will be planning a c-section.

Here: lovely lady, am fine, thanks..got the hospital bag almost ready, have dumped everything inside the bag, it just needs to be packed properly. This time around it's pretty difficult to understand the climate so just got 10 PJ/sleepwear and 10 onesies for the hospital and then we'll see how it goes..

AFM, excited but at the same time worried about the LOs. It's normally 4/5 days at the hospital for a c-section recovery :( I hope the kids and DH do OK..kids will be at school the mornings and can come visit me. But...you girls know... the worst is when I don't have my parents or relations to help me in this country :cry: argh....

Skav, you got this, girl.

We're all pulling for you. DH will be be great, and will take care of the kiddos until you're back home with them.

I'm sorry the rest of your family isn't there close to you though :(

Skav, you got this, girl.

We're all pulling for you. DH will be be great, and will take care of the kiddos until you're back home with them.

I'm sorry the rest of your family isn't there close to you though :(

Macs, you always have the best words...so caring :hugs:

how have you been doing ?? gosh those goodies on your site *****slurp*****

I've been doing well, Skav, thanks. Just trying to take it one day at a time and not get too worked up about this whole TTC thing, when really it's all I want to think about, lol.

Last night we were watching TV after doing the BD, and a commercial came on where the woman says "I think I want a baby." I tried to ignore it, but The Hubs (who is getting more bitter than I, even) goes "Just cuz she wants one doesn't mean it's going to happen." I tried to ignore that too... till he said "Right hon?" Yup. You're right, babe. :(

ahhh. Poor DH :cry: I hate this. So will this be his first? Did he decide that he will do the SA?

ahhh. Poor DH :cry: I hate this. So will this be his first? Did he decide that he will do the SA?

This will be his first, though he'll officially adopt my DS this summer. He's afraid enough that something is wrong that he wants to do the SA... but at the same time, who WANTS to do an SA? The last time it came up timing wise, he had to have another *expensive* medical procedure the same week, and he basically said "Let's deal with one issue at a time"... but I'm going to schedule the SA for the next time the witch is due... and we'll cancel if she doesn't show.

I don't know where you girls are..except for Here and Macs :hugs: , hoping that everyones doing fine and just wanted to update that I got my c-section date. It's fixed for 21st March morning.I would be admitted to the hospital on 20th evening..I will defo miss my boys :cry: It's usually 5day stay at the hospital for c-secs.

Btw, had my u/s yday and this little guy is measuring smaller than his big brothers :shrug: They were both 7lb and 11oz. He's only about 5lbs and 3oz for 36weeks at 30th percentile. At my 31st week u/s he was at the 70th percentile..Doc says he grown fine and he's healthy..but why such a drop :sad: I have just gained a 2lbs with this pregnancy! With GD am happy baby is small though..

Hope to hear from you all soon :flower: Miss you all :hugs:

Skav: You posted here. Ahhh. I hope the ladies come here to check sometimes. I can't believe you are at the end. 3 more weeks and you'll see this little guy. I'm so excited for you. I know you'll miss the boys. Will they be able to visit. Oh and defo have a talk with them and let them know what's going on. :hugs: I can't wait to see a pic of him. Ahhhh

Hey girls! Where did you all go? Are you okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->