CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey Here, yeah kinda posted here 'cos it was our first thread...sentiments :haha: I just saw ur post on your journal and am on my way there now to reply:winkwink:

hi everyone!!!!!!!
i know its been months! i am so sorry! between working full time, going to graduate school and having a home business on the side, i have been so exhausted and drained! how is everyone doing????

little princess is due to make her world debut on March 20th!! i cannot wait to meet her! and i cant wait for my back and feet to stop hurting and for my hands and feet to stop itching!! ;)

TTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So lovely to see you in here. I understand you were busy with life,work etc etc but missed you tons :hugs:

Ooh 20th is not far though :dance: natural or c-sec?? I am scheduled for a c-section on the 21st! Hope baby stays in there till then :haha:

Gosh, girl...it's so lovely to see you :flower: Welcome back :yipee:

thanks!!

oh wow! ur soon too!! i am hoping to go into labor on my own and do a vaginal birth! i REALLY hope i go into labor earlier than my due date! i am so tired and uncomfortable and this crazy itching just started! so, im ready any day! ;) how u feeling??

Im feeling okish. Just having terrible backache and pelvic pressure! Now that ur full term,u cud expect the baby anytime...how exciting!! so i see you hav a yellow bump...

TTC Wow!!! I can't believe it. How are you? OMGoodness. Your are almost done. Both you and skav are having babies soon. Congrats girlies. :hugs:

Oops! I read your siggie about the 8 week sonogram and thought it was yellow. Sorry about that! Awe...how wonderful a PINK bump :cloud9: So is everything ready?? hospital bag,nursery etc...

hey all :hi:

Had my baby boy on the 7th March @ 37+2days!! he's 6lbs and 1oz and am in love with him :cloud9: will write everything in detail soon...

here's are 2 pics of him. 1st one when he was 2days old and the second 4days and going home...:cloud9:

Attachments

• 2012-03-09 15.57.59-1.jpg
    2012-03-09 15.57.59-1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
  • P1060849.jpg
    P1060849.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
SKAV!!!!!!! OMG, he's BEAUTIFUL! I'm so sorry I didn't know... I thought you still had a week or 2.

Congrats, sweetie!

SKAV!!!!!!! OMG, he's BEAUTIFUL! I'm so sorry I didn't know... I thought you still had a week or 2.

Congrats, sweetie!

hey Macs:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes, I didn't know he would be here too :haha: infact the section was booked for the 21st March(26th March EDD)
This little guy wanted to be out soon!! :blush: Impatient like Mama !!

How are you doing?? I didn't read any posts yet..so am behind..will do it soon:flower:

Hi everyone!!! :hi:

WOW, I've missed you guys sooo much!!!
Sorry I've been away so long....long story!

Skav, his so gorgeous!!! :happydance:
Can't believe how fast the time went by and now your little boy is here!

TTC...almost there!!

Here, Macs...how are you doing...still going strong with the TTC??

AFM...Since Nov when I stopped TTC and went over to NTNP things were just hectic.
DH lost his job, we struggled and had to move back to the city. We're living with my mom now till we're back on our feet again. DH started working again and after the struggle our marriage is stronger than ever before!! :)
As for the TTC part...I have weird cycles and only get AF every second month. Then in the last week I discovered that I may be diabetic...so that may be the reason for my messed up cycles. Going to see the doct 2morow to get some answers.
But on the bright side...I heard of a lot of woman being pregnant after just one month of using metformin for diabetes.

Hope you all have a great day....and I'll try my best to be here every day!!

Hi everyone!!! :hi:

WOW, I've missed you guys sooo much!!!
Sorry I've been away so long....long story!

Skav, his so gorgeous!!! :happydance:
Can't believe how fast the time went by and now your little boy is here!

TTC...almost there!!

Here, Macs...how are you doing...still going strong with the TTC??

AFM...Since Nov when I stopped TTC and went over to NTNP things were just hectic.
DH lost his job, we struggled and had to move back to the city. We're living with my mom now till we're back on our feet again. DH started working again and after the struggle our marriage is stronger than ever before!! :)
As for the TTC part...I have weird cycles and only get AF every second month. Then in the last week I discovered that I may be diabetic...so that may be the reason for my messed up cycles. Going to see the doct 2morow to get some answers.
But on the bright side...I heard of a lot of woman being pregnant after just one month of using metformin for diabetes.

Hope you all have a great day....and I'll try my best to be here every day!!

Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip :happydance::happydance: OMG!!!!!:hugs:

so glad to see you but what a terrible situation though :sad1: So glad DH found another job. I was diagnosed with GD this pregnancy and everything went quite fine. We'll see what the docs say. Keep us posted :flower: Hoping to see you more.. :hugs:

SNIP!

I've missed you!

I am so sorry to hear about DH's job and that you had to move, but so glad that he's found something new and that your marriage is even better for it... good for you guys!

I hope you get the diabetes thing straightened out, that's scary. BUT if the metformin helps you, that would be great!!!

AFM, still going strong, I guess... no bfp yet, so we went and saw a FS yesterday... tried to put a plan in place for some supplements for The Hubs and some testing for me, so we'll see what happens, hopefully we'll get it figured out.

I'm so happy to see you!

Hey girls! Wow! I've missed a lot since I went on vacation. SKav...I'm so going to whip you. You know you suppose to wait until I was back. LOL..Congratulations honey..He is beautiful. I want to hold him. He is so cute. When you get a min I'm looking forward to hearing your birth story. I also want to see lots of pics..Awww I want to hold him.

Snip..its so good to see you. I was wondering what happened to you. I'm sorry about Dh job but glad your relationship is the bomb...:dance: I hope to see you here more often.

Macs..I'm headed over to read your journal. This was my first stop when I saw the updated page. Looks like you have a plan girlie girl. :hugs:

Hey everyone :hi:

I can kick my own butt for staying away from you all!!

Skav....I would love to see more pics of that gorgeous little guy!!

Here...you are one brave woman to go through all this and still going strong! :hugs:

AFM...got the test results...I'm diabetic and the best of all...PCOS!! Soooo that why I couldn't get pregnant. No Sh!t hey... :growlmad:
But on the bright side...doc gave me metformin to use for 3 months and then I need to go for another test. Just maybe I wouldn't have to use this meds for long.

A wonderfull weekend to you all!!!

Snip, I'm so sorry... but really glad you're finally getting answers. Maybe this will be just what you need to finally get that bfp.

Hey girls! Snip really? Did you have GD when you pregnant before? I mean did you show any signs of all of sudden becoming Diabetic. I had GD everytime I was pregnant. Metformin is good. So are you back on the TTC road or are you NTNP. Girl. I've missed you so. Yea this has been a long road. Still I look back and think Wow! It's been a year now.
Well next month anyways. I've had two pregnancies and nothing to show for it. Well no more IUI's. That's a wrap.

Hey Macs..My love!

Skav i know you are busy with the little one. I can't wait to see more pics and hear the birthstory. :hugs:

Hey everyone!! :hi:

Macs...did you catch that eggy...I sure hope so!!!
girls we need a bfp here...it's been too long now :)

Here...I actually had low blood sugar for a few years...so every time I feel funny I thought it was my sugar levels dropping and then I'll eat something.
So one night about two weeks ago me and some friends was playing around with the thingy that you test your sugar and stuff...and wow, mine was 13. WTF..I was shocked!
So from then on I took my mom's glucometer and tested daily. with that I already knew there's a possibility and the doc just confirmed it with the A1C test.

The doc gave only 3 months of metformin and told me I would loose the 10pounds that I'm over weight in the 3 months. He believes that my sugar levels will be under control as soon as I loose this weight.

Well, it happened excatly how I had imagined! At 4am on the 7th, started bleeding and didn't feel the baby move for 5mins(tried drinking water,seated,shaked the bump) woke up hubs,called the hospital and they wanted me to come. WOke the other two kids,put on their jackets with their pyjamas put them in the car and drove to the hospital. It took 15mins, I was just thinking "why the hell isn't he moving"

Went to the hospital, docs tried to check his heartbeat with the doppler,nothing. Then an u/s and for at least 2-3mins they couldn't trace his heartbeat! .....and finally there it was..beating away..it was @ that time I STARTED TO BREATH!!
Till about 5.30 they traced baby's heartbeat and after asking the Doc, sent hubs & kids home so they can sleep a while and go to school. They left. I started getting strong contractions...fortunately not close enough but very strong!!

Around 7.30 I was checked internally and confirmed that I was about to begin labor.Great! So, the OB/GYN told me I would be taken for the section that morning when the surgeon comes. Called hubs, told him whats gonna happen and to leave the kids in school and then come and not to rush himself 'cos in any case he wouldn't be allowed to enter the theater.

Around 8am I was prepared, and taken to the theater, answered all the questions..bla bla bla...and around 8.15 a spinal. At 8.35...my little monkey was out screaming away 6lb and 1oz, 47cm @ 37+2 days (pretty small guy compared to his bros but so glad he was not huge for I had GD ), tears started pouring and I was so patient and thrilled to see this little guy... It's always like the first time....

I was examined and sewn back LOL I wanted to tie the tubes, so I had mentioned it to the doctors earlier before my section. After the baby was out, they were trying to find my tubes for about 15-20mins!!! and finally they said " I'm sorry we are unable to find the tubes, it's a mess in here :rofl: , you need to use some sort of contraceptive pills or any other method to avoid pregnancies " Wow!! :dohh:

It all happened so fast and but Thank God I was so calm. Then I was made to stay about 10mins and taken to my room where outside the theater Hubs was there waiting for me...

days passed so slow 'cos I was alone and DH and kids came to visit me for 3-4hours 'cos it was a mess having the kids around in the hospital! I was really down the 3rd day, baby blues ?? cried so much at night, 'cos baby was with me and had to get up so many times to feed him,change him etc..and you know how uncomfortable the bed there is.. how I wished my Mum was with me... :cry: I felt horrible...missed my hubs and kids so much I wanted to go home that night. :cry:
I was ready to go home on the 4th day, but made me stay :growlmad: reason was that the doctors were 100% sure I was OK. There was another lady who had internal bleeding the next day after a c-section!

Anyway, on the 5th day(Sunday) felt great to be back HOME :happydance:

Tried to make it short as possibile !!

Attachments

• 2012-03-10 16.23.02.jpg
    2012-03-10 16.23.02.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
  • P1060862.jpg
    P1060862.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.