CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Early O would be great, Skav. No more waiting!

so hows everything with the wedding plans ?? :cloud9:

Feels like it might actually be coming together, LOL.

Designed the cake (over the phone) today. Flower contract will go back tomorrow.

Chose my favors today, just wanna run it past OH.

Got my dress pressed and steamed yesterday.

Played around with the ring pillow, flower basket, and guest book the other day, so that they're not the bland generic WalMart things I picked up, but have a little personality.

That's all of the major stuff, I think... Just lots of small details b/w now and then.

Thanks for asking. :D How's life by you?

Early O would be great, Skav. No more waiting!

so hows everything with the wedding plans ?? :cloud9:

Feels like it might actually be coming together, LOL.

Designed the cake (over the phone) today. Flower contract will go back tomorrow.

Chose my favors today, just wanna run it past OH.

Got my dress pressed and steamed yesterday.

Played around with the ring pillow, flower basket, and guest book the other day, so that they're not the bland generic WalMart things I picked up, but have a little personality.

That's all of the major stuff, I think... Just lots of small details b/w now and then.

Thanks for asking. :D How's life by you?

your welcome hun :hugs:
All these wedding plans are making get so excited I just want to see the photos soooooon :happydance: Love flowers...don't wanna ask everything in detail 'cos it will spoil the surprise!! but would love to see it after...:cloud9:

Life with me is OKish.. nothing special hun..just that had a small quarrel with DH just now.. we do that on and off :haha:

All these wedding plans are making get so excited I just want to see the photos soooooon :happydance: Love flowers...don't wanna ask everything in detail 'cos it will spoil the surprise!! but would love to see it after...:cloud9:

Life with me is OKish.. nothing special hun..just that had a small quarrel with DH just now.. we do that on and off :haha:

Awww... I'd say sorry you quarrelled with the DH, if your smiley wasn't snickering ;) I bicker with my OH too... it's just how we relate sometimes.

Can't wait for the day, and to get back here after the honeymoon to post pictures. I'm trying to keep stuff as cheap as possible (though prices are still giving me heart attacks daily), while still being classy and fun.

How long have you been married? Do you have fun photos of yours?

Awww... I'd say sorry you quarrelled with the DH, if your smiley wasn't snickering ;) I bicker with my OH too... it's just how we relate sometimes.

Can't wait for the day, and to get back here after the honeymoon to post pictures. I'm trying to keep stuff as cheap as possible (though prices are still giving me heart attacks daily), while still being classy and fun.

How long have you been married? Do you have fun photos of yours?

yeah..life is preety good with teeny weeny quarrels on and off... am lovin it that way..

talking about prices ](*,) everything is so very expensive..imagine having a wedding !! I totally understand!

I have been married for the last 11yrs!! (see my ticker below ) ..don't have photos on this pc.. I'm Indian , have you ever been to Indian weddings ??

DUH. Not sure why I didn't even think to look at your ticker. lol

I have never been to an Indian wedding, but seen some movies and TV with them, though I'm they're not necessarily too accurate. I know that they're usually pretty elaborate, and you spend a few days celebrating, is that right?

My best friend has been with a man who is Indian for about 4 years, and they talk about marriage all the time, though they're not officially engaged yet. She told me once, though, that when they DO get married, they'll go ALL OUT, so I'm excited to be able to take part in one.

yeah...we celebrate it for days and it depends..there are the north indian ways and then the south indian stuff..am south indian.. anyway, will link some to you privately..thats when i have time lol and Oh! its sooo colorful:cloud9:

....and now coming back to ttc :haha:.......... where do u buy your Opks?'

yeah...we celebrate it for days and it depends..there are the north indian ways and then the south indian stuff..am south indian.. anyway, will link some to you privately..thats when i have time lol and Oh! its sooo colorful:cloud9:

....and now coming back to ttc :haha:.......... where do u buy your Opks?'

I would definitely love to see some stuff when you have time. :cloud9:

I haven't actually started OPKing yet... so far just temping, trying not to go POAS crazy, but I'm sure that won't last long if we don't fall preggers pretty soon.

Where do you buy yours?

I never used OPKs in my life till last cycle I bought just 5!! I used them too early :dohh: I bought them here in Italian site. I don't think I will use them since my O dates are pretty irregular and easily can be a POAS addict !! I bought 10 HPTs though :thumbup:

Alright macs...am gonna :sleep: Catch u tomorrow sweets..Thanks for being around :hugs: GN :flower:

Alright macs...am gonna :sleep: Catch u tomorrow sweets..Thanks for being around :hugs: GN :flower:

Ooh, sorry I missed your goodnight. Hope you got some good sleep. :hugs:

I am thinking you're right, and the OPK thing could easily become an obsession with me, so I'm gonna hold off for as long as possible before trying them.

I only have 1 HPT... and held off... didn't POAS at all this last cycle... gets expensive. I'm HOPING to not need more than that 1, but I'm sure that's wishful thinking, lol... I know I'll go crazy one of these months and use it way early. Gonna have to look into the internet cheapies everyone's always talking about.

Hi Mac. So...I see you're wanting to POAS..LOL

I see I missed Skav. I hate not being able to talk at work. I do sometimes and then some days I get so busy....Urrggg. Tomorrow DH :spermy: would be able to live long enough to meet the egg...:happydance:

Woot, here-we-r... time to get BDing :D

Sorry you were busy at work, but hopefully it at least made your day pass quickly!

LOL... I could become a POAS addict pretty quickly... trying to hold off. ;)

Hey all!

Just wanted to check in - my CB OPK had a :) on it today! YEAH!!!! DH and I BD earlier and are going to again in the AM. Also have EWCM today.....still using the PreSeed. How is everyone else doing?

Hey Ladies!
I am here...great night last night/this morning with hubby!

Gotta wake up and start temping tomorrow, ugh!

How is it going for everybody??

Hiya Scooter. Glad you had a nice night with the hubby :D

Things here are good. :cloud9:

I am just sitting here... bored out of my mind, as usual!

I am worried about this cycle to see if I am gonna o at all or very late like last cycle.... :wacko:

I got a clarified reading from Cheri, she says AUGUST for conception, SEPTEMBER for find out and MAY for due date of this year! I am happy but sad also, as I wanted it to be earlier... :shrug: she also said she see GIRL for this baby and a BOY after that and then thats it, as that is perfect cause that is what we wanted, but I am like blah and argh as AUGUST, wow...I am hoping she is wrong on the months, but she seemed pretty confident and she went and got more of a connection as to when, exactly... so I dont know....

That's great, hon... August isn't so far off. Hopefully she's a little wrong, and it's sooner, though :D

I know, well I think.... I am just worried about this month and o'ing on the 50mgs of clomid! I guess I will have to wait and see and then if I dont, I will just have to up to 100mgs of clomid and then 2 months of that...and then 2 months of that 150mgs and then after that if no pg, then I will have to go to an RE that we cant afford to go to, so basically if I dont get pg in the next 5 or so months, it will never happen...I am like freaking out... :wacko:

and now get this...I am out of my metformin, so until I can get to the doc for him to get me some more, I am out, which means this month is most likely a bust since I am out of the met...I wonder if I really need the met to ovulate or can I do it this month, since O is supposed to be in a few days(cd12-whenever) without the metformin....I am just so deflated this month, maybe I am just not meant to be a mom to my hubby's kids... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->