CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

allmacs: awe...its OK hun..maybe you'll catch my "goodnight" today!!

scooter: Hun, Aug isn't that far..:hugs: I know I wanted it to happen soon too but its more than a year now..try your best to give the time. I don't know anything about Met, but who knows..you might be Ovulating on your on this cycle:thumbup:

Amanda: wow.. a smiley face sounds awesome :happydance: yeah hope this is our cycle:thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all:kiss:

i want next week to be here lol but then it will be the dreaded tww then x

Hi my friends,
Guess what my sisnlaw is 9 weeks preggo. I could tell it bothered my DH. He's happy for them but wants it to be us.:cry:

I have a question. Are these tickers right? Mine says 4 days until O. I guess I could O between 14 and 15. My 15th CD is Monday. I don't know. Just gone get it started though:happydance:

Hi my friends,
Guess what my sisnlaw is 9 weeks preggo. I could tell it bothered my DH. He's happy for them but wants it to be us.:cry:

I have a question. Are these tickers right? Mine says 4 days until O. I guess I could O between 14 and 15. My 15th CD is Monday. I don't know. Just gone get it started though:happydance:

awe...that's nice but at that the same time, its sad that your DH said that. :sad1:

Your ticker says you are on CD11, what is your actual CD day?? if it cd11 then its fine.. 'cos you have another 4days more to CD14 :flower:

I am sitting here so mad I could spit....I cant get to see my doc until SEPTEMBER 14, freaking SEPTEMBER...I dont even know what to do...I have a call into him about the metformin and the clomid, so we shall see what he says....I am hoping he will tell me what to do concerning the next cycle with the clomid and the metformin...

It is 10:42 am here and we are awake...shocker, actually I have been up since 915am and he has been up since about 8 am, shocked to say the least! lol! so that means bed early for us tonight since we didnt go to bed until 5am...well he didnt anyways, lol!

So I am on here or YIM if anybody wants to talk....

:hugs:

goodluck ladies.. cd 8 for me this is my 4th day of soy and 3rd day of low on my cbfm

Heya Scooter,

Didn't expect to see you up already. Which doc is it that you can't get in to until September? That's horrible.

I don't know how you guys survive on that little sleep.

Alicia... I don't know much about cbfm... how's that work?

I'm sorry about your sis in law, here-we-r... hopefully it'll be your turn soon, and then you can have close cousinbabies.

It is my ob/gyn....its :wacko: I am just glad I have refills of the clomid and hopefully he will call in my metformin...I am worried that I wont O if he wont call it in, I am just hoping and praying he does and I can get them soon, before o time comes around... :nope:

Ohhhh trust me, I am exhausted, but doing this will switch our nights and days...so we can be up during the day and sleep at night, dh is going back to work more very soon, so its a good thing we are doing it now...instead of him being exhausted driving a tractor at work..lol!

Hi! Can I join your thread? I am new to the forum.. 6/13 was cycle day 1 for me. I am new to charting, so I am not sure when I will O. I was on the pill for about 15 years, and tossed it last month. I know it might take a few months for things to get regular. I was totally irregular on the pill, so I was pleased to get AF within a few weeks of stopping BC. I don't expect to get BFP right away, although it would be nice! DH really wants to sway for a boy, so I am thinking that will make it take longer... but I know the first step is figuring out when I O, and so far thats a mystery to me!

I just got my BBT yesterday and tempd this morning .. 98.2 ?? Seemed higher than what I expected (I don't know why I expected anything other than seeing the "norm" being closer to 97)

OPK was neg this morning.

Guessing I will try OPK in another few days? (I bought the cheapie Amazon Wondfo ones)

Good luck to all of you ladies! I really hope this is your month!

Hi and Welcome! :hi:

Do you temp vaginally or orally?

Charting is the best way to figure out if you are oing or not and to see how long ur cycles are... it can be annoying having to do it at the same exact time everyday, but once you get used to it, it will be easy and will help you out with ur ttc journey!!!

Hi! Can I join your thread? I am new to the forum.. 6/13 was cycle day 1 for me. I am new to charting, so I am not sure when I will O. I was on the pill for about 15 years, and tossed it last month. I know it might take a few months for things to get regular. I was totally irregular on the pill, so I was pleased to get AF within a few weeks of stopping BC. I don't expect to get BFP right away, although it would be nice! DH really wants to sway for a boy, so I am thinking that will make it take longer... but I know the first step is figuring out when I O, and so far thats a mystery to me!

I just got my BBT yesterday and tempd this morning .. 98.2 ?? Seemed higher than what I expected (I don't know why I expected anything other than seeing the "norm" being closer to 97)

OPK was neg this morning.

Guessing I will try OPK in another few days? (I bought the cheapie Amazon Wondfo ones)

Good luck to all of you ladies! I really hope this is your month!

Welcome, TX! I wouldn't worry about your temp being that high... maybe you just run 'warm' naturally... once you've been doing the temping for a while, you'll see your own personal patterns. Are you using fertility friend?

I don't use OPKs (yet), but you probably do have a few days before you O... I know that some women here do them a couple of times a day, at least as they get closer, just to make sure they don't miss that surge.

:dust: to you!

It is my ob/gyn....its :wacko: I am just glad I have refills of the clomid and hopefully he will call in my metformin...I am worried that I wont O if he wont call it in, I am just hoping and praying he does and I can get them soon, before o time comes around... :nope:

Ohhhh trust me, I am exhausted, but doing this will switch our nights and days...so we can be up during the day and sleep at night, dh is going back to work more very soon, so its a good thing we are doing it now...instead of him being exhausted driving a tractor at work..lol!

I'm glad you have the refills for your meds too, sweetie. I'm sorry it takes so long to get in there. That doesn't make much sense to me at all :(

Now, if you switch your sleep schedules, you can be in here with us all day :D I agree... exhausted tractor driving is a bad thing!

Hi and Welcome! :hi:

Do you temp vaginally or orally?

Charting is the best way to figure out if you are oing or not and to see how long ur cycles are... it can be annoying having to do it at the same exact time everyday, but once you get used to it, it will be easy and will help you out with ur ttc journey!!!

I am temping orally, is that ok?

It isn't too big of a chore to temp, although I think my DH may get annoyed at the loud beeping the thermometer does when I wake up and temp at 6am! Ha! Oh well, he will get used to it!

Hi tx :wave:
Well next week oh is off so we will try and dtd most days just to cover o day. I think ov before my birthday but we'll still dtd im sure. xx

I temp orally too, TX. It's not a problem. Some women just find their temps (especially pre-O) to be more consistent vaginally, but that's a personal preference. If you do decide to switch, just remember not to do it mid-cycle. :D

Sounds like a good week, pink! Would be nice to have OH home for a week. Happy Birthday too!

Im at work on my birthday buts its an excuse to buy cakes yummy.
I am pleased oh is home as normally he's on nights so dtd is normally here and there lol x

Im at work on my birthday buts its an excuse to buy cakes yummy.
I am pleased oh is home as normally he's on nights so dtd is normally here and there lol x

Yay for having DH at home, and a regular DTD schedule, especially around the right time!

Hi my friends,

awe...that's nice but at that the same time, its sad that your DH said that. :sad1:

Your ticker says you are on CD11, what is your actual CD day?? if it cd11 then its fine.. 'cos you have another 4days more to CD14 :flower:

I just looked on my bedside calendar and Yep..I'm cd 11. And my ticker say in the fertile period...heeheehaahhaa. So the big O day coming soon! You know I hate missing the conversation while I'm at work.:growlmad:
I have to read and catch up now...:winkwink:

We took a nap...so we are still on the night/day switch thingy, lol!! :dohh:

He is on vacation for a week, this whole week and next week, so I will probably not o this month :cry: :growlmad: without the metformin...so this month may be a bust...we are still gonna try, but I doubt I will O without the metformin... :nope: So I have to wait until he gets back into town in order for him to call the metformin in....

We are gonna try still, I am still trying the PMA, but it is hard.... :wacko: I wonder if I am gonna O at all... :shrug:

](*,) :cry: :nope: :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->