CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

We took a nap...so we are still on the night/day switch thingy, lol!! :dohh:

He is on vacation for a week, this whole week and next week, so I will probably not o this month :cry: :growlmad: without the metformin...so this month may be a bust...we are still gonna try, but I doubt I will O without the metformin... :nope: So I have to wait until he gets back into town in order for him to call the metformin in....

We are gonna try still, I am still trying the PMA, but it is hard.... :wacko: I wonder if I am gonna O at all... :shrug:

](*,) :cry: :nope: :growlmad:

Hey Scooter. you know what? People do what you're doing and more and then the time they stop they get preggo.:hugs: So honey..work with what you have.:flower:

He is on vacation for a week, this whole week and next week, so I will probably not o this month :cry: :growlmad: without the metformin...so this month may be a bust...we are still gonna try, but I doubt I will O without the metformin... :nope: So I have to wait until he gets back into town in order for him to call the metformin in....

We are gonna try still, I am still trying the PMA, but it is hard.... :wacko: I wonder if I am gonna O at all... :shrug:

Hey Scooter. you know what? People do what you're doing and more and then the time they stop they get preggo.:hugs: So honey..work with what you have.:flower:

I am trying to have a PMA about it, hubby is like "we will just try and if not, then when he comes back you will get back on ur metformin and we will go on, but I dont wanna lose this cycle on what ifs" so he wants to try like normal, and just see what happens...but he doesnt want to lose the month...
we will start bd'ing again tomorrow and everyday until ovulation or until I am sure I am not gonna O :shrug:

So I guess we will try that and then once my doc gets back in town, I get back on the met and go from there...I have no other options... :shrug:

I am hoping and praying so, here_we_r, but I am not feeling very positive... :nope: Thanks for telling me that, though...I never thought of it that way...:hugs:

I am trying to have a PMA about it, hubby is like "we will just try and if not, then when he comes back you will get back on ur metformin and we will go on, but I dont wanna lose this cycle on what ifs" so he wants to try like normal, and just see what happens...but he doesnt want to lose the month...
we will start bd'ing again tomorrow and everyday until ovulation or until I am sure I am not gonna O :shrug:

So I guess we will try that and then once my doc gets back in town, I get back on the met and go from there...I have no other options... :shrug:

I am hoping and praying so, here_we_r, but I am not feeling very positive... :nope: Thanks for telling me that, though...I never thought of it that way...:hugs:

So you are not taking your temp? I was looking at your chart. Baby when do you think you normally O? What cd?
Whatever you do don't waste a cycle?:nope:

So you are not taking your temp? I was looking at your chart. Baby when do you think you normally O? What cd?
Whatever you do don't waste a cycle?:nope:

I dont start temping until after I end clomid, so I started today... I dont know when or if I o, my body is all messed up... :wacko: :shrug: I am just gonna have sex everyday starting tomorrow until after O or until I get AF! :shrug: I am hoping the clomid will work this month and I o at all or earlier then normal... :shrug:

I dont know what else to do... :shrug: :cry:

ok so your done with your cycle of clomid. Do your temps baby. Do you use opk's? if not make sure you BD but only once a day babe.

ok so your done with your cycle of clomid. Do your temps baby. Do you use opk's? if not make sure you BD but only once a day babe.

Yep, I took the clomid from cd 3-7...Nope, I temped today and will for the rest of the cycle until AF comes... and no opks for me, I have never had good luck with them...and yeah we are only bding 1 time a day...I am just not very motivated for this cycle... :shrug: :nope:

Yep, I took the clomid from cd 3-7...Nope, I temped today and will for the rest of the cycle until AF comes... and no opks for me, I have never had good luck with them...and yeah we are only bding 1 time a day...I am just not very motivated for this cycle... :shrug: :nope:

:dust: for u my love. Watch... This will be the cycle you get pregnant.:hugs:

:dust: for u my love. Watch... This will be the cycle you get pregnant.:hugs:

Thanks for the dust... I hope so, I really hope so, we have been trying for so long...I am just so blah about this cycle...I am just kinda relaxed and focusing on not worrying about it sooo much like I was last cycle!!! :shrug:

Just checking in ladies!!!!!

Looks like everyone is right around O day or coming up on it! Woo Hoo!! :)

Skav - I was pretty excited to see that :) on my OPK - fingers crossed that the :sex: is working! :happydance:

Here_we_are - so sorry about your SIL - I know that is hard but that you are happy for them too! Our time will come - just have faith! :hugs:

SkooterKat - how long have you and DH been trying? Why can't you see the doc before September - scheduling?? I know you are frustrated about that - so sorry! :(

WELCOME to all the new ladies joining the thread! The more the merrier!

well let's try to help each other to not stress so much. We can do it. We;ll keep each other focused and on the straight and narrow. :hugs:

Just checking in ladies!!!!!

Looks like everyone is right around O day or coming up on it! Woo Hoo!! :)

Skav - I was pretty excited to see that :) on my OPK - fingers crossed that the :sex: is working! :happydance:

Here_we_are - so sorry about your SIL - I know that is hard but that you are happy for them too! Our time will come - just have faith! :hugs:

SkooterKat - how long have you and DH been trying? Why can't you see the doc before September - scheduling?? I know you are frustrated about that - so sorry! :(

WELCOME to all the new ladies joining the thread! The more the merrier!

Hey manda! Yea looks like we are all coming up on it pretty soon. The stress is what I hate. But if we can get :baby: out of it then it is worth it.

Hey amanda,

We have been trying for over a year and this is our 2nd medicated cycle...we cant get into the doc until september because of scheduling...it sucks! :(

Hello lovelies,

Just stopping in to say hello on my way to beddie bye land.

I hope you all had a great day...

PMA, Scooter, it'll be ok. We all have days when we feel down like that. Tomorrow's a new day, and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow.

Here-we-r... trying the grapefruit juice, but it's not doing it for me like it did for you... keeping it up though.

:dust: all around. I gotta hit the hay... was a long one around here.

Hi everyone,

just an update from my side for all my BnB buddy's....finaly looking like somethings happening on 23dpo!!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/645867-17-dpo-bfn-any-hope-left-updated-bfp-11.html

Hi everyone... :hi:

hey Snip, had see it yday and replied :happydance: what a wonderful news!! :yipee: why don't you shower some babydust to all of us :winkwink:

Thnx Skav!!

Tons of babydust coming your way!!!

:dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone... :hi:

hey Snip, had see it yday and replied :happydance: what a wonderful news!! :yipee: why don't you shower some babydust to all of us :winkwink:

O forgot to say...it's updated with new test from fmu

yesss.... i saw them :thumbup: its your thread and this thread i come to see mostly when I'm on B&B :blush:

Thanks for the dust :hugs:

have you found an OB ?? :growlmad: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"