CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Good morning all!

Well, I resisted the urge to use an OPK this morning. I think I am going to wait a for more days... maybe around CD15 or so?

I hope you all have a great day!

Morning, TX. So far, I've resisted buying opks, and am relying solely on CM and temps... but that probably won't last too much longer if it doesn't work in the first few months. I had no idea how cheaply you could get them on the internet. I kept looking at the prices at the grocery store and wondering how people could do that all the time, lol. This is only my second cycle charting, though, so it'll be nice to have a few more months under my belt so I know when O is coming a little better. Right now, I'm guessing I'm within a few days, but not sure.

Good morning all!

Well, I resisted the urge to use an OPK this morning. I think I am going to wait a for more days... maybe around CD15 or so?

:hi: tx..What cd is this for you?

morning gorgeouses.

good morning macs! :hi: How are you feeling?:hugs:

not too bad, how are you today?

At work?

no. I took the day off. Its been a long week. We work 10 hour days in the summer and have friday's off. I decided to take today and have an extended..:haha:
Whoo hoo! What do you do, if you don't mind my asking?

Computers:nope: I work in IT. Starting to not like it.

Good morning all!

Today is CD11, my last cycle was 38 days, but that was coming off the pill, so I am hoping this one will not be as long, and this is my first cycle charting, and I just started temping two days ago. So I don't really have a good comparison.. I just need to find patience and wait it out! :shrug:

Morning, TX. So far, I've resisted buying opks, and am relying solely on CM and temps... but that probably won't last too much longer if it doesn't work in the first few months. I had no idea how cheaply you could get them on the internet. I kept looking at the prices at the grocery store and wondering how people could do that all the time, lol. This is only my second cycle charting, though, so it'll be nice to have a few more months under my belt so I know when O is coming a little better. Right now, I'm guessing I'm within a few days, but not sure.

Yes, they are really cheap on Amazon, and then it was suggested to me to "confirm" O with a more reliable one like CBE. So I got the Wondfos from Amazon, something like 40 for $5 ?? Then I also got the CBE OPK from Amazon which were 20 for $25.

Hubby really wants a boy (we each have a daughter from a prev marriage), but now I have allowed to let myself get baby fever so bad, I just want a happy healthy baby! I keep telling him I am going to syphon his swimmers while he is sleeping or something... haha.. I haven't worked out all the details of that plan yet! He will only give me the "goods" when he knows I have O'd for a better chance for a boy. :blush:

Haha. Siphon. I love it.

My OH doesn't *think* he has a preference, but I'm pretty sure he'd like a girl. Not that he wouldn't be over the moon for any baby, but I think he's always wanted a "Daddy's Little Girl". I have a 10 yo boy from a previous relationship, and OH will adopt him next summer. We have to have been married for a year before he can legally adopt. :)

Yes, they are really cheap on Amazon, and then it was suggested to me to "confirm" O with a more reliable one like CBE. So I got the Wondfos from Amazon, something like 40 for $5 ?? Then I also got the CBE OPK from Amazon which were 20 for $25.

Hubby really wants a boy (we each have a daughter from a prev marriage), but now I have allowed to let myself get baby fever so bad, I just want a happy healthy baby! I keep telling him I am going to syphon his swimmers while he is sleeping or something... haha.. I haven't worked out all the details of that plan yet! He will only give me the "goods" when he knows I have O'd for a better chance for a boy. :blush:

I bought some on ebay. i don't like them. They are the wonfo's too. Hey good deal on them so hey..I'm using them. I got 30 for 8.65. Your deal was better. I like the cbe price. I'm going to check that out and see what find. Its so easy to get the fever!!:wacko:

Good morning all!

Today is CD11, my last cycle was 38 days, but that was coming off the pill, so I am hoping this one will not be as long, and this is my first cycle charting, and I just started temping two days ago. So I don't really have a good comparison.. I just need to find patience and wait it out! :shrug:

You sure you are going to wait until CD15. Just my opinion I would start at least at 12 because you doin't know when your O day is because of the pill. Your cycle could be 28 days naturally.:shrug:

Good point here_we_r! I guess I was just trying not to be a maniac about it. Do you think I should test a couple times a day? I have plenty of OPK's so I might as well use them.

Good point here_we_r! I guess I was just trying not to be a maniac about it. Do you think I should test a couple times a day? I have plenty of OPK's so I might as well use them.

Yes ma'am..LOL! I would. That's what I'm doing. I know I'm not going to show until tomorrow. But I started testing today..You know..Just to go ahead and get in the habit..LOL..Heeheehhh(LMBO):haha: You know I just couldn't wait..LOL:blush:

So what u gone do baby girl!!:haha:

Mac..where are you? Are you on another post?? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"