CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Mac..where are you? Are you on another post?? LOL

Lol, I just disappeared for a while. Making wedding plans, and plans to go see my OH on his lunch break. :D

Oh okay. cool! Have a good lunch with him baby. Let me know when ure back.

You bet. What are your plans for your day off?

Nothing. Just relaxing right now. A little later going to take DH out to happy hour. I know I shouldn't be drinking. But one last margarita. Think it will hurt? Be honest.

Honest to goodness, I don't think alcohol will do ANYTHING before O, and then eggy and sperm meet up. I say go for it while you still can, chicadee. Happy hour sounds like a blast :D

Happy hour does indeed sound like a blast! And a margarita... OH YES!! My DH and I are dieting, well, not really dieting just really sticking to eating healthy.. and it is killing me. I am eating my baked chicken and plain half of a baked potatoe right now. Ugh.. so boring!

I would like to lose a solid 20 lbs before I get BFP, if it happens it happens, if not oh well.

Oooh a burrito and margarita! :wohoo:

Happy hour does indeed sound like a blast! And a margarita... OH YES!! My DH and I are dieting, well, not really dieting just really sticking to eating healthy.. and it is killing me. I am eating my baked chicken and plain half of a baked potatoe right now. Ugh.. so boring!

I would like to lose a solid 20 lbs before I get BFP, if it happens it happens, if not oh well.

That's good on the weight loss for you and OH. But guess what??? You're going to get your BFP this time around so it'll be ALL for nothing. You'll be pregnant and beautiful:hugs: You know Baked Chicken and baked potato sounds good right now. YUMMY!

Go for it, here-we-r. Drink for all of us ;)

All right, ladies, I'm outta here for a while. Taking the boy, the dog, and some sandwiches up to my OH and smooching on him during the middle of the day, just cuz I can :cloud9:

Go for it, here-we-r. Drink for all of us ;)

All right, ladies, I'm outta here for a while. Taking the boy, the dog, and some sandwiches up to my OH and smooching on him during the middle of the day, just cuz I can :cloud9:

Ok sweetie! Have fun!

That's good on the weight loss for you and OH. But guess what??? You're going to get your BFP this time around so it'll be ALL for nothing. You'll be pregnant and beautiful:hugs: You know Baked Chicken and baked potato sounds good right now. YUMMY!

Thanks!!! I hope we all do!

:happydance:

Lol, it was good to see him. I just wish he was feeling better. He's fighting with his mom right now, and it's bothering him more than he was willing to admit, I think, until just now.

Always perks him up a little to see us (particularly the dog, lol) in the middle of his day, but he looked pretty sad as we pulled away :(

Lol, it was good to see him. I just wish he was feeling better. He's fighting with his mom right now, and it's bothering him more than he was willing to admit, I think, until just now.

Always perks him up a little to see us (particularly the dog, lol) in the middle of his day, but he looked pretty sad as we pulled away :(

Aww... you know what. My DH does the same thing. When he and his mom arent' on good terms. He asks me something about her..like if I've talked to her and I can tell it bothers him. I'll ask him and he's like I'm fine. Its her..and blah blah blah...We're wives we know.

I hope he feels better soon. I usually tell her so she'll call him and then of course he won't answer the phone. Then out the blue one day he'll say I had a long conversation with my mom and it was nice..Mac..Its just a vicious cycle..:dohh:

Yeah... I asked if he wanted me to say something to her, he said it'd probably just make it worse, and in this instance he's probably right.

He feels like she owes him an apology... he's right, she's way out of line... but isn't willing to tall her so. I just hope they solve it soon. They can both be really stubborn when they want to be. Last night he said something about "If she even comes to the wedding". :(

It'll probably be ok soon. PMA

Yeah... I asked if he wanted me to say something to her, he said it'd probably just make it worse, and in this instance he's probably right.

He feels like she owes him an apology... he's right, she's way out of line... but isn't willing to tall her so. I just hope they solve it soon. They can both be really stubborn when they want to be. Last night he said something about "If she even comes to the wedding". :(

It'll probably be ok soon. PMA

OH no! That will hurt him if she doesn't come. He's saying that because he's upset. yea..I know about the stubborn b'cause that's my dh and his mom. Urrggg! Ok..You stay mutual. Don't say anything just give him lots of loving and hugs. Mostly the loving:haha:.(WHAT?) We have a plan! LOL

OH no! That will hurt him if she doesn't come. He's saying that because he's upset. yea..I know about the stubborn b'cause that's my dh and his mom. Urrggg! Ok..You stay mutual. Don't say anything just give him lots of loving and hugs. Mostly the loving:haha:.(WHAT?) We have a plan! LOL

ROFL.

Trying to just love on him and know I'm here no matter what... promised him a back rub tonight. And if that goes somewhere :blush: ;) It's time to get BDing anyways... EWCM, and not sure about my cycle, so could O at any time.

Bless him, I asked him last night if he had it in him, and he didn't really... exhausted from work, then premarital counseling, then DS's baseball game, and this whole thing's weighing on him. He goes... "I don't think so... why, is your temp up?" I said "No, it's still low, but we need to get going before it DOES go up" So this morning, he stood there and watched me while I took my temp. I could tell he was nervous... big sigh of relief when I told him it was still low. He said "We'll see how today goes, and try tonight, ok?" Of course it's ok. I just feel bad for him, and want him to know I understand.

It's hard for me when I can't help him.

Oh boy. I know all about mother in law problems.. mine is a royal pain. We don't get along at all, she really doesn't like me. There aren't enough hours to type all the details.. lol.

I hope your hunny and his mom work it out, I am sure they will soon!

GL!

Hey Ladies!!

I am sorry about ur hubby, AllMacs! Big Huge Hugs to him, cause u seem to have the kissing down already, lol! :haha: :winkwink:

I need your help ladies...I temped an hour later then I normally do and I got 97.41...should I adjust it on FF or just discard it??? :wacko: :shrug: If i adjust it, it brings it to 97.21, so I dont know.... :shrug:

Thanks, girls. I'm sure they'll work it out eventually.

Scooter, from what I read on FF, they don't really recommend adjusting, because there's no real way to know what your particular body would do during that last little bit of sleep... it could go up or down, depending on who you are...

Your best bet, they usually say, is to put it down as is, and then just remember or mark down the special circumstances. If it REALLY throws things off, you can discard later. But you're not really looking for just *1* temp, but a pattern over time, so 1 or two here or there that aren't perfect won't make TOO big a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->