CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

thanks....I am just so mad that I didnt temp correctly, grrrrr!!!

It'll be ok, hon. Stalked your temp... especially since either way you interpret it, you're lower than yesterday, I think you're good... now just waiting for that O spike ;)

It'll be ok, hon. Stalked your temp... especially since either way you interpret it, you're lower than yesterday, I think you're good... now just waiting for that O spike ;)

I put in a whole bunch of temps to see(well cause I am weird and obsesses, honestly! :wacko: ) and no o spike yet...so we shall see...I just dont think I will o this month without the metformin! :shrug:

FXed for you, sweetie. Maybe your body will surprise you.

I wont get my hopes up...

does anybody else put in future temps to see if they have o'ed or not??? Or am I the only weirdo?!! :wacko:

I've never tried that, lol... not that I wouldn't, at some point. Just never thought of it ;)

Lol, I'm sure you're not the only one, just cuz it never occurred to me ;)

Hey AllMacs, whats ur real name???

I hate calling u by ur screenname...it seems soo impersonal to me!!! :blush:

Hey AllMacs, whats ur real name???

I hate calling u by ur screenname...it seems soo impersonal to me!!! :blush:

You can call me Mac or Birdy (OH's nickname for me. I like it better than my real name, anyways, an less chance that someone will stumble across my involvement in this site by accident before we want them to)

What would you like us to call you?

So Mac or Birdy...

Call me Katie or Kat, I dont care! I have been called Katie since I was in 5th grade, my real name is a mature name and its just not me...I am a carefree spirit, if that makes any sense!!!! :wacko:

I am sorry u dont want anybody to know about being on here...:blush: Not many people know we are actively ttc because when I tell my mom(lonnngggg story) she says I have had enough kids, blah blah blah....

She is like yall dont have alot of money, which hopefully is getting better(I will know when hubby gets home! please keep ur fingers crossed!) and pregnancy is very hard on me, physically and she doesnt think I should have another man as the father of any of my kids, she thinks 1 man should have a woman's child(like no more then 1 baby daddy!) she has her issues with me and my life and I dont care, I mean I do care, but not enough to not live my life, ya know?! sorry I am rambling! :wacko:

I am just a private person about things, except for women that are going through the same thing like ya'll...hubby knows, my closest friends on facebook know, yall know and thats it, I think!

So Mac or Birdy...

Call me Katie or Kat, I dont care! I have been called Katie since I was in 5th grade, my real name is a mature name and its just not me...I am a carefree spirit, if that makes any sense!!!! :wacko:

I am sorry u dont want anybody to know about being on here...:blush: Not many people know we are actively ttc because when I tell my mom(lonnngggg story) she says I have had enough kids, blah blah blah....

She is like yall dont have alot of money, which hopefully is getting better(I will know when hubby gets home! please keep ur fingers crossed!) and pregnancy is very hard on me, physically and she doesnt think I should have another man as the father of any of my kids, she thinks 1 man should have a woman's child(like no more then 1 baby daddy!) she has her issues with me and my life and I dont care, I mean I do care, but not enough to not live my life, ya know?! sorry I am rambling! :wacko:

I am just a private person about things, except for women that are going through the same thing like ya'll...hubby knows, my closest friends on facebook know, yall know and thats it, I think!

Hey Scooter,
I'm catching up but I understand what your saying. My mom is pretty opinionated too. She says the world is too bad to be bringing children in it right now. I have a good mom though. Don't know what I'd do without her but she always says "I can say what I want cause you'll do what you want anyway". guess what??? THAT IS SO TRUE!!!:blush:

So Mac or Birdy...

Hey Scooter,
I'm catching up but I understand what your saying. My mom is pretty opinionated too. She says the world is too bad to be bringing children in it right now. I have a good mom though. Don't know what I'd do without her but she always says "I can say what I want cause you'll do what you want anyway". guess what??? THAT IS SO TRUE!!!:blush:

My mom has her good parts too, but she just needs to know this is my life and I am gonna do what is best for me... I know pg is hard on me, I know what happened when I had my son, I was there, but that doesnt mean it is gonna happen again, so I will just take 1 day at a time and be extra cautious, if I ever get pg again. :blush:

Mac..Check this out! My day off right. DH and I suppose to go to happy hour. We started a small spat in the car about driving my car. I wanted to know why? He says because I put gas in it and cleaned it up and it gets more than 11 mil per gallon. Ok. I wasn't happy but I didn't say anything else. He got really quiet on the way to the restaruant and when we get there he finally wants to talk and say I'm unappreciative of the things he does for me. (probably). Anyway I'm not the one who wants to go inside a resturant and fake. Because I was pissed at his attitude and of course I'm stubborn. We sat in the car and exchanged some words and I was like take me home. Of course we get here and he wants to talk and blah blah blah...So ruined my day. I was really wanting a freak'n margarita..LOL Oh well!!

I know I am not Mac, but I would say, go out by urself, and have that margarita!!! :blush:

I am sorry that u had an argument... :hugs:

Maybe calm down, talk to him, and maybe try and get take-out! ;)

I know I am not Mac, but I would say, go out by urself, and have that margarita!!! :blush:

Hey Scooter,
He just pissed me off so bad. I should go by myself huh? I know i'm stubborn and do a lot of crazy things but right now I want to be mad.:wacko:

What are yall going to eat tonight

I'm sorry :(

Fight stink. OH's mad at me over some tiny little thing too, but I know it's not really me he's mad at, so trying to take it in stride. He came home and did some yardwork and seems to be trying to shake it off too... FXed.

Find some way to make him make it up to you so you don't miss your BD tonight ;)

As for moms, mostly I just don't want anyone to know we're TTC until after the wedding... everyone's real traditional, so it'd be such a scandal ;) LOL After that, though, everyone's real excited for us to have kids, so I'm hoping my body cooperates... I worry.

Kat, sorry pg is so hard on you, but hopefully there won't be any problems this time around.

:dust:

Hey Scooter,
He just pissed me off so bad. I should go by myself huh? I know i'm stubborn and do a lot of crazy things but right now I want to be mad.:wacko:

Abso-freaking-lutely go by urself!

We are eating meat and gravey...which is meat and rice with gravey! I think its a southern USA thing, lol! But a rita sounds awesome right now too... :hugs:

I would go out and maybe get something to eat there, but bring him something home too...I am a softy...lol!

I totally get the "I wanna be mad right now" thing, I am a huge advocate for it, lol! :wacko:

Have Fun, no matter what u do! :hugs: :happydance:

I'm sorry :(

Fight stink. OH's mad at me over some tiny little thing too, but I know it's not really me he's mad at, so trying to take it in stride. He came home and did some yardwork and seems to be trying to shake it off too... FXed.

Find some way to make him make it up to you so you don't miss your BD tonight ;)

As for moms, mostly I just don't want anyone to know we're TTC until after the wedding... everyone's real traditional, so it'd be such a scandal ;) LOL After that, though, everyone's real excited for us to have kids, so I'm hoping my body cooperates... I worry.

Kat, sorry pg is so hard on you, but hopefully there won't be any problems this time around.

:dust:

Thanks Mac...cause I was (am) ready to skip the BD tonight. He tried to hold my hand and I just ignored him. I feel MEAN! LOL I should change my feeling icon to something like that. LOL

Hey Scooter,

Abso-freaking-lutely go by urself!

We are eating meat and gravey...which is meat and rice with gravey! I think its a southern USA thing, lol! But a rita sounds awesome right now too... :hugs:

I would go out and maybe get something to eat there, but bring him something home too...I am a softy...lol!

I totally get the "I wanna be mad right now" thing, I am a huge advocate for it, lol! :wacko:

Have Fun, no matter what u do! :hugs: :happydance:

scooter I love meat with gravy and rice. YUMMY! you know i'm country girlie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->