CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

I know I am not Mac, but I would say, go out by urself, and have that margarita!!! :blush:

I am sorry that u had an argument... :hugs:

Maybe calm down, talk to him, and maybe try and get take-out! ;)

Hey Scooter,
He just pissed me off so bad. I should go by myself huh? I know i'm stubborn and do a lot of crazy things but right now I want to be mad.:wacko:

What are yall going to eat tonight

Abso-freaking-lutely go by urself!

We are eating meat and gravey...which is meat and rice with gravey! I think its a southern USA thing, lol! But a rita sounds awesome right now too... :hugs:

I would go out and maybe get something to eat there, but bring him something home too...I am a softy...lol!

I totally get the "I wanna be mad right now" thing, I am a huge advocate for it, lol! :wacko:

Have Fun, no matter what u do! :hugs: :happydance:

scooter I love meat with gravy and rice. YUMMY! you know i'm country girlie.

Ur from texas right??? I am sorry if ur arent, I tend to forget where people are from... :blush:

I know I am not Mac, but I would say, go out by urself, and have that margarita!!! :blush:

I am sorry that u had an argument... :hugs:

Maybe calm down, talk to him, and maybe try and get take-out! ;)

Hey Scooter,
He just pissed me off so bad. I should go by myself huh? I know i'm stubborn and do a lot of crazy things but right now I want to be mad.:wacko:

What are yall going to eat tonight

Abso-freaking-lutely go by urself!

We are eating meat and gravey...which is meat and rice with gravey! I think its a southern USA thing, lol! But a rita sounds awesome right now too... :hugs:

I would go out and maybe get something to eat there, but bring him something home too...I am a softy...lol!

I totally get the "I wanna be mad right now" thing, I am a huge advocate for it, lol! :wacko:

Have Fun, no matter what u do! :hugs: :happydance:

scooter I love meat with gravy and rice. YUMMY! you know i'm country girlie.

Ur from texas right??? I am sorry if ur arent, I tend to forget where people are from... :blush:

Yes ma'am

hey girls :flower:

how are everyone?? has anyone O'd yet ?? I am doing OK, been busy with the kids (home for summer vacation) enjoying BDing :happydance:

:kiss: to all :hugs:

Morning, Skav! It's nice to see you this lovely day :D What have you guys been doing for vacation?

No O here yet... If I can, I think I'd like another 2 days... skip the BD tonight to build the count back up, then BD maybe Sat morning and O that day.

:rofl: As if we're allowed to place an order like that, right? Just like ordering a burger and fries.

Morning Ladies! I want to place my order for my O! :winkwink: No signs of it here either! I am afraid I won't get a +OPK because I have only been testing at home. I haven't figured out a way to discreetly test at work yet, with the cup and letting it sit and all, if anyone has any tips on that I would appreciate it!

Man I missed a bunch last night! OH spats and mom talk!

DH and I have been really good lately, and thats great because we both have a very high level of stress in our lives right now. I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my mood and sex drive since coming off the pill! :happydance:

My mom passed away a few years ago :cry: I wish she was here to share this with. And my DHs mom doesn't care for me too much, so no support there either. Oh well, it's her loss, because I am pretty awesome! :winkwink: And I know she doesn't think we should have a baby, so she doesn't know we are TTC at all.

So Mac or Birdy...

Call me Katie or Kat, I dont care! I have been called Katie since I was in 5th grade, my real name is a mature name and its just not me...I am a carefree spirit, if that makes any sense!!!! :wacko:

I am sorry u dont want anybody to know about being on here...:blush: Not many people know we are actively ttc because when I tell my mom(lonnngggg story) she says I have had enough kids, blah blah blah....

She is like yall dont have alot of money, which hopefully is getting better(I will know when hubby gets home! please keep ur fingers crossed!) and pregnancy is very hard on me, physically and she doesnt think I should have another man as the father of any of my kids, she thinks 1 man should have a woman's child(like no more then 1 baby daddy!) she has her issues with me and my life and I dont care, I mean I do care, but not enough to not live my life, ya know?! sorry I am rambling! :wacko:

I am just a private person about things, except for women that are going through the same thing like ya'll...hubby knows, my closest friends on facebook know, yall know and thats it, I think!

This sounds like my DHs mom! Ugh she drives me nuts! I have a daughter, and he has a daughter, from our prev marraiges, and his mom doesn't think we should have any kids. She has told me before "its just not a good idea'...

Morning, TX.

Our moms are both pretty cool about us wanting kids... at least they were until this whole thing b/w OH and his mom... she wanted us to have kids a year and a half ago, wedding beforehand or not. Now, who knows if they're even going to make up? He's about to turn the corner from upset and hurt to cold and distant. Told me last night he spent 2 years not talking to one of his brothers. That's not a good sign. :( Not sure how to help him.

Morning, TX.

Our moms are both pretty cool about us wanting kids... at least they were until this whole thing b/w OH and his mom... she wanted us to have kids a year and a half ago, wedding beforehand or not. Now, who knows if they're even going to make up? He's about to turn the corner from upset and hurt to cold and distant. Told me last night he spent 2 years not talking to one of his brothers. That's not a good sign. :( Not sure how to help him.

Just support him and try not to be too opinionated either way about it. My hubby is in a similar situation - worse it sounds like, not speaking to his mom or brother. I have found when I get too involved - like "joining in" with the being mad at them, it usually bites me in the ass because he is way more forgiving than I am (its his family not mine), and he gets over it but I am still left feeling angry. Also, if I try to encourage him to make up with them he gets cranky too lol! It's a lose lose situation! So lately I just try to smile and validate his feelings without getting too involved or stating too much of my own opinion. (Of which let me tell you I have plenty!!) Heeheee!

Good luck dear!

:hi: I'm here...I'm here!!! LOL

Hi SKav, Mac, and Tx :hi:

Hey ladies....hoping I can join y'all. (Hello Skav! Good to see you again) I am CD 9 today, had a follicular ultrasound today and have one follicle at 11 and a whole bunch less than 10. I have to repeat follicular ultrasound monday and they are thinking O should be Tues (CD 13). This is my second try after MC in May.

hey girls, plz keep Fx for me...made an appointment to see the gynea on monday! :happy dance:

It's a new doct so he know's nothing about ttc'ing...I just told the lady I want to come for my yearly checkup after LB.
So know I will get some def answers...Will tell him about later AF and all the faint lines once I'm there.
If I'm indeed pregnant it will be one day short of 6 weeks...so hopefully there's a little bean hinding in there!!

hey girls, plz keep Fx for me...made an appointment to see the gynea on monday! :happy dance:

It's a new doct so he know's nothing about ttc'ing...I just told the lady I want to come for my yearly checkup after LB.
So know I will get some def answers...Will tell him about later AF and all the faint lines once I'm there.
If I'm indeed pregnant it will be one day short of 6 weeks...so hopefully there's a little bean hinding in there!!

:dust:

FX'd!!

FXed, Snip, YAY! Let us know how it goes with the new doc :D

TX, I think you're right... trying just to stand by whatever he feels and make sure he knows I've got his back. As we laid down to sleep last night, he thanked me for being "on his side"... as if there was ever any question. It was sweet, but so unnecessary. If he can move past it, I'll move past it with him. Just hope they don't go overboard and regret it later.

Welcome, Want2b. FXed for your O, and a sticky bean soon :D

Fx'd for you snip!:hugs: Baby dust and stick dust to you!

Hey Want2bmomma, Allmacs, Here_we_r, Tx and Snip:hugs:

Snip: FXd !! exciting !!! :happydance: don't worry everything would be fine:flower:

Tx: love your tickers..thanks for the link! Guess i would add one too, I know, I have a craze for tickers..too bad B&B does not allow more :haha:

Allmac: lol aah ! only if I was a take away :haha: I'll book it online (like Internet cheapies!!! ) Life would be so fine :haha: No plans for vacation 'cos hubs will be working all summer!! maybe some days off and relax at home! :blush:

Hey ladies....hoping I can join y'all. (Hello Skav! Good to see you again) I am CD 9 today, had a follicular ultrasound today and have one follicle at 11 and a whole bunch less than 10. I have to repeat follicular ultrasound monday and they are thinking O should be Tues (CD 13). This is my second try after MC in May.

Hi love...am so hoping and praying that its gonna be a sticky bean :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->