CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey Ladies!!! :hi: I am soo happy that out little group is expanding... :happydance:

My body is sooo confusing....I had the slippery inside and somewhat of eggwhite cm and still no temp jump...I dont know what to think... I am gonna check again in an hour and maybe that will tell me what is going on with me...

Hey Ladies!!! :hi: I am soo happy that out little group is expanding... :happydance:

My body is sooo confusing....I had the slippery inside and somewhat of eggwhite cm and still no temp jump...I dont know what to think... I am gonna check again in an hour and maybe that will tell me what is going on with me...

Well slippery and eggwhite are good. After you see that then in about 3 days you'll see your coverline. Keep in mind scooter that you can get fertile CM anytime. You just have to hit it when the egg is ready. :haha:

So sounds like you have good fertile CM so BD girlie girl BD:haha:

I am trying to, but hubby got a steady job starting today, so he will be tired, so we shall see what happens...we are excited about the job, but I worried about how it will affect ttc...

I have a question for you ladies. Have any of you had your MD tell you take baby aspirin after insemination or BDing (I have to have an IUI bc tilt in cervix and MD told me after the IUI she wants me take baby aspirin to increase blood flow to the developing uterus?)? Just curious what y'all know about this. Thanks.......babydust and sticky beans to everyone!:flower:

I have a question for you ladies. Have any of you had your MD tell you take baby aspirin after insemination or BDing (I have to have an IUI bc tilt in cervix and MD told me after the IUI she wants me take baby aspirin to increase blood flow to the developing uterus?)? Just curious what y'all know about this. Thanks.......babydust and sticky beans to everyone!:flower:

I took it last month just because I read other women were trying it to help the uterous out in terms of it helping the egg to stick. Here is the excerpt from babyhopes.com

"There is some research to suggest that taking a daily dose of baby aspirin can actually help with fertility as well. Baby aspirin helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation. Some health care providers may actually prescribe baby aspirin if you are having trouble with fertility issues"

I just got a psychic reading done by a wonderful woman, Suzanne, she is sure I will conceive a girl in July with a April due date(which my son's birthday is in April) and she feels I will have a son after and they will be about 18 months apart... she nailed some things, which I did not tell her about and it renewed my faith and my hope... some people may think it is stupid to believe, but I do... She gave me some tips on my weight and my marriage, just all around amazing reading...

please look her up on facebook... here is the link to her healings page where u can get a reading from... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healing-Messages-from-Spirit/167786546565265 if u get one done, please tell her I sent u...Katie Leger!

:happydance:

I just got a psychic reading done by a wonderful woman, Suzanne, she is sure I will conceive a girl in July with a April due date(which my son's birthday is in April) and she feels I will have a son after and they will be about 18 months apart... she nailed some things, which I did not tell her about and it renewed my faith and my hope... some people may think it is stupid to believe, but I do... She gave me some tips on my weight and my marriage, just all around amazing reading...

please look her up on facebook... here is the link to her healings page where u can get a reading from... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healing-Messages-from-Spirit/167786546565265 if u get one done, please tell her I sent u...Katie Leger!

Scooter :hugs: I am so very happy for you !! Its great to see you feel better.... u deserve it and here's for the April baby !!!!!!!!:happydance:

Cool Scooter! So you better get started BD though. So you'll recieve your :bfp: next month. Go girl! Get yo' groove on!

We are gonna take this cycle, lightly because of the missing metformin and then next cycle, which should be in july, I should have the metformin and move up to 100mgs of clomid...

We are gonna take this cycle, lightly because of the missing metformin and then next cycle, which should be in july, I should have the metformin and move up to 100mgs of clomid...

Did you tell DH about the pychic?

Thanks...I am just waiting for him to come home, he has been gone since 630am and it is after 630pm...so 12 hours... :(

But I know he has to work, it just sucks... :(

You know what's cool. DH and I were doing estimated delivery date. If I conceive this month. The baby would be due on his birthday!!!! That would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!! He says he really feels it. He says he feels like this is our month. "Daddy has an intuition!!! LOL

You know what's cool. DH and I were doing estimated delivery date. If I conceive this month. The baby would be due on his birthday!!!! That would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!! He says he really feels it. He says he feels like this is our month. "Daddy has an intuition!!! LOL

That would be awesome!!! :happydance:

FXed for you! :dust:

Hope you're all having a better night than we are.

:hugs: and :dust: all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->