CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hope you're all having a better night than we are.

:hugs: and :dust: all around.

Hubby just got back about 30 mins ago, it is 11:15pm... :wacko:

I am telling him about the psychic stuff and he is playing video games on his PS3... :dohh: Its ok, though!!!

Whats going on Mac, if you dont mind me asking?!

Thanks for asking, Katie... I'll try to send a PM tomorrow. Nothing urgent, just an all-around horrible day.

Gonna try to get the OH to sleep... have a good one.

Allmacs, hope you and DH are OK.. I hope the wedding plans are going smoothly.. tc hun:hugs: "Gonna try to get the OH to sleep" did not sound good :nope:

Scooter: PS3 ruins it sometimes, doesn't it ! SInce your taking this cycle light, this maybe your special cycle "Miracles" do happen!:thumbup:

here_we_r: wow...thats would be awesome...!!:happydance:

OT: I am so angry with myself!! After the previous 2 pregnancies I had gained almost 30lbs(15kgs) and am trying so hard to lose it but argh!! never stick to it! I did lose 15lbs last yr and then regained everything when I went to my native..
I started dieting (WW on my own) again last month and lost 6lbs but from last week till today didn't follow it and am back to my starting point:dohh: I am just so stressed and I want to at least lose another 15lbs!! Does anyone have a good diet plan ? Something which makes you shed a little more during the first day/weeks ?? and then gradually ... Sorry for the vent girls...I just weighed myself and I feel crap:growlmad:

I wish I had the answers with losing weight im trying my hardest to. Im trying to make portions smaller, snakcks healthier and try and do my zumba on xbox daily even if its just 20 mins.xx

hey.. where's everyone gone today :shrug:

:hi: Skav

I'm sorry sweetie. I don't have any good tips. I need to some tips myself.In the past I would start out by walking and it gave me the motivation to want to eat better. Oh and one thing that helped was not eating past 5:00.

Wow... expected this thread to be a lot busier today, and to have some catch-up to do when I logged in.

Hopefully it means everyone's out having a good Saturday with their families.

Wow... expected this thread to be a lot busier today, and to have some catch-up to do when I logged in.

Hopefully it means everyone's out having a good Saturday with their families.

:hi: Macs

Hey Ladies,

Well I had a all-around horrible day today with OH! :cry: Whenever he gets back, I think we are gonna have to talk and see where we go from here... :cry: I am just....I just dont know.... :cry:

Thats why I havent been on at all today, except for now... I will be back on later, I dont know when that will be, but I will be back...

:hugs: To All Of You Wonderful Ladies! :hugs:

scooter..I'm so sorry you're having a rough time.:hug:

Ok..I have a question/concern. I'm suppose to O tomorrow. I normally get a positive Opk today. Cd14. I took an IC this morning and it looked positive.( Not what I expected on color but close enough i guess) I took another one this afternoon and it was negative. I then went and bought a name brand and took it around 8:00 I guess and it was negative. I'm confused. What could be happening. So again normally I get positive opk on cd14 and cd15.:shrug:

Ok..I have a question/concern. I'm suppose to O tomorrow. I normally get a positive Opk today. Cd14. I took an IC this morning and it looked positive.( Not what I expected on color but close enough i guess) I took another one this afternoon and it was negative. I then went and bought a name brand and took it around 8:00 I guess and it was negative. I'm confused. What could be happening. So again normally I get positive opk on cd14 and cd15.:shrug:

I would bd tonight, just incase...I am not much help when it comes to OPKs because I dont use them...but I would bd tonight and see what tomorrow's OPK brings... I am sorry I am not much help... :shrug:

Thanks Ladies...I am just tired of whats been happening and whenever he gets back from doing whatever he is doing, I will talk with him, as much as he will talk to me and see what my future brings....I cant go on like this...I wont anymore...

But then I always tell myself, I did marry him for BETTER OR WORSE...I guess I just need to figure out what "WORSE" is for me and see how much "WORSE" I can handle... :shrug: :cry:

I am fighting myself about my marriage and my future... :shrug:

Thanks Ladies...I am just tired of whats been happening and whenever he gets back from doing whatever he is doing, I will talk with him, as much as he will talk to me and see what my future brings....I cant go on like this...I wont anymore...

But then I always tell myself, I did marry him for BETTER OR WORSE...I guess I just need to figure out what "WORSE" is for me and see how much "WORSE" I can handle... :shrug: :cry:

I am fighting myself about my marriage and my future... :shrug:

Oh Scooter:hugs: Yes talk to him. From your heart and let him know how you feel about whatever is going on. I see your stats say you are lonely. Tell him that. You married the man you love so whatever you do..Work it out!:cry:

Thanks, here! By the way, whats ur name?? Or what do u want us to call u???

We did just talk and we are ok, not the best, but ok...I have many issues with trust with men and he knew that going in, but we will just take it 1 day at a time and when I cant take it anymore, we will talk again...it works for us...

I think it has a lot to do with me not being able to go anywhere with my foot being hurt and his inability to time manage or call me when he is gonna be late, etc...its just issues that need to be worked out IF we ever get pg...

Thanks, again... :hugs:

Hey Ladies!!! I am here...I am bored! lol! :)

Hey Scooter:hi:

How are you? I see that you're bored. How long do you have before you're able to get out? What did the doc say?

I am almost healed, the wound is almost closed, I just have to wait for it to heal all the way before walking on it too much and have to not get it infected again... The doc said to do what I am doing, which sucks sooo much because I want to get out of this house.... :nope: :growlmad:

I am dealing with a fight between my heart and my head... :nope:

OT...but we soo need another, better headbang smilie on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->