CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey Ladies!!! I am here...I am bored! lol! :)

Hey Scooter:hi:

How are you? I see that you're bored. How long do you have before you're able to get out? What did the doc say?

I am almost healed, the wound is almost closed, I just have to wait for it to heal all the way before walking on it too much and have to not get it infected again... The doc said to do what I am doing, which sucks sooo much because I want to get out of this house.... :nope: :growlmad:

I am dealing with a fight between my heart and my head... :nope:

OT...but we soo need another, better headbang smilie on here!

ikr!!! LOL.

I got my positive opk this afternoon...:wohoo: My ticker said it would be today. I was expecting it yesterday though. What about you? what's going on?:shrug:

Hey Ladies!!! I am here...I am bored! lol! :)

Hey Scooter:hi:

How are you? I see that you're bored. How long do you have before you're able to get out? What did the doc say?

I am almost healed, the wound is almost closed, I just have to wait for it to heal all the way before walking on it too much and have to not get it infected again... The doc said to do what I am doing, which sucks sooo much because I want to get out of this house.... :nope: :growlmad:

I am dealing with a fight between my heart and my head... :nope:

OT...but we soo need another, better headbang smilie on here!

ikr!!! LOL.

I got my positive opk this afternoon...:wohoo: My ticker said it would be today. I was expecting it yesterday though. What about you? what's going on?:shrug:

Waiting for my temps to tell me I am gonna O...but just taking it day by day with my life...

Now get to bd'ing...I am hoping for a :bfp: from u in about 2 weeks... :winkwink:

awww...thanks baby! Well I'll be looking for yours in July! So what's for dinner? Are you cooking today or no?

Nope, hubby is gonna cook tonight, when he gets home...whenever that may be...this time... :shrug:

Nope, hubby is gonna cook tonight, when he gets home...whenever that may be...this time... :shrug:

He better get his tail home at a decent time!:growlmad:

Doubtful...things are not good, not good at all...:nope: But something will give come tonight once he gets back, cause I will make it happen...Either we have a future together and he changes or we dont, and I am gone...but I wont feel like this anymore...

But off of me and onto happier situations...

How is everybody else doing???

HI Ladies!

Scooter, I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time:hugs: Thoughts and prayers to you hun!

I spent the weekend doing yardwork, sheesh that stuff never ends!

Yay Here! I got my +OPK today too! My Wondfo strips were getting darker yesterday, but not darker than the control line. Today I thought it was pretty much the same, so I confirmed with a CBE OPK.. man it was so cool to see that smily face! I know it's not a BFP, but still cool to know my body is "working". :happydance:

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Scooter, keep your head up and stay strong girlie! Big hugs to you!

TX, I felt the same way last month when my temps did what they were supposed to and FF confirmed my O with crosshairs :D

We did yard work today too, but I love it... OH and I get out there together and have a good time. My favorite thing is to mess around with the hedge trimmers. I have a good time with those... OH just rolls his eyes at me :rofl:

So, hubby and I talked and we are gonna take things 1 day at a time...surprisingly he was very receptive to the talk and I did something I never thought of to get him to truely understand me...I was listening to music to calm me down and I played a song that I thought described us and looked up the lyrics and let him read it and I wrote him an email while he was sitting there and he read it and that led us into talking and him getting it more...I know it may not make sense to anybody but us, but it worked and maybe that is the way from now to get him to understand what I am saying, since I usually have a hard time expressing it without sounding mean and crying and shutting down...

It was all around a good talk and hopefully this will start something new for us...

:hugs:

Yay for finding new ways to talk to your hubby. I think it sounds great. What a neat way to make sure he understands where you're coming from, and it sounds like it had positive results. I'm happy for you, sweetie. :hugs:

Thanks...Things are better now...we are just watching tv and talking, like back to normal...I am hoping that this is the start to something new and better for us...

Awesome :D

Have a good one, and I'll catch up with you tomorrow

:dust:

hi ladies :hi:

Scooter, so glad things are working back again ...:hugs: I have difficulty in expressing myself to my husband too.. its not so easy :nope: I am married for the past 11 years and there are times I find difficult to say directly to him so I too write it on a piece of paper... I really hope your wound heals and your could go out soon..

here_we_r, wowy...your on thw 2ww :happydance: how lovely !!!

hey macs!!

Am sitting here waiting to O..guess I would O when you guys have your BFP :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all :hugs:

Morning ladies! Whats new?

Mac - I do not have a green thumb at all! We recently bought our home, and it has a fair amount of property and has been overgrown and uncared for for quite some time. I just stare in amazement and don't even know where to start... We barely made a dent and we worked all weekend! I need someone to come over and tell me what to do! I hardly know the difference between a weed and a plant.

Scooter - I am happy you and OH talked and you feel better. Music always gets my emotions going! Songs can say what you are trying to!

SKAV - I hope you get your O soon!

So now am I in the two week wait? I planned on doing another OPK this afternoon after work to see if it is positive or negative. My temp went up a bit this morning. But they have been kind of sporatic so I can't really gauge that way.

I don't want to let myself get all excited thinkning this might happen the first cycle trying, but its hard not to! I know whatever is meant to happen will happen. Some people wait so long for their BFP.

I kept telling my hubby this morning not to be disappointed if it doesn't happen right away, I think he just think as long as we do everything "right" then it will happen for sure:dohh:

Also - I play a pretty hard contact sport. What are your opinions on continuing while TTC and the two week wait?

Obviously for sure once I get BFP I would stop. I have heard so much conflicting information. My doctor said I could continue, and most doctors seem to say it is ok to continue whatever level of exercise you were doing before. But, I just don't want to do anything that will risk it.

Thoughts?

Morning, everyone. :D

Skav, I'm waiting to O too... was hoping to have a temp jump this morning... last cycle I Od on CD 13... today is 14, so I guess that's not going to be something I can particularly count on.

I'm sorry your cycles are so long :(

This 2ww, if I ever get there, I will not be quite as crazy, as far as symptom spotting goes... between OH's fighting with his mom, some drama with some friends, and now he's not feeling too hot, we've definitely not been able to :sex: as much as I'd like in the fertile period. It's ok... if I don't catch this egg, my next forecasted fertile period should land right on our Honeymoon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->