CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey TX... we must have been typing at the same time, lol.

You'll get that yard looking exactly the way you want it before you even know it. I'm excited for you. I don't have a green thumb either, but just enjoy spending the time outside with the OH, working toward a common goal. It makes me smile.

I don't know what to say about your 2ww... your temps don't look like it yet, but I don't know how OPKs work, and how accurate they are, etc... I'd keep BDing for a few days, just in case, and see if your temps go up.

I kept telling OH the same thing... it could take a while... and ended up being the one who had a hard time when AF showed her nasty face.

I don't know about your sport... I'd think it'd be ok, at least for the 2ww... because your little bean will be SO small that I don't think you could do him/her any harm just yet, and if your doc says it's ok, I'd go for it, at least for now. :D

HI Ladies!

Scooter, I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time:hugs: Thoughts and prayers to you hun!

I spent the weekend doing yardwork, sheesh that stuff never ends!

Yay Here! I got my +OPK today too! My Wondfo strips were getting darker yesterday, but not darker than the control line. Today I thought it was pretty much the same, so I confirmed with a CBE OPK.. man it was so cool to see that smily face! I know it's not a BFP, but still cool to know my body is "working". :happydance:

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Scooter, keep your head up and stay strong girlie! Big hugs to you!

HI TX..
Same EXACT thing with me. Yesterday the IC said yes and the answer had a slightly less color than the control. And my temps this morning didn't go up. I did another IC this morning and the Answer again and show is the world..Answer gave me a definite YES! :wohoo: So I'm going to use today as my positive opk instead of yesterday. Hey I could have gotten the release of the egg in my sleep who knows. But just to keep me sane in the end when it comes to testing I'm going to change it. What u think??

Hey TX... we must have been typing at the same time, lol.

You'll get that yard looking exactly the way you want it before you even know it. I'm excited for you. I don't have a green thumb either, but just enjoy spending the time outside with the OH, working toward a common goal. It makes me smile.

I don't know what to say about your 2ww... your temps don't look like it yet, but I don't know how OPKs work, and how accurate they are, etc... I'd keep BDing for a few days, just in case, and see if your temps go up.

I kept telling OH the same thing... it could take a while... and ended up being the one who had a hard time when AF showed her nasty face.

I don't know about your sport... I'd think it'd be ok, at least for the 2ww... because your little bean will be SO small that I don't think you could do him/her any harm just yet, and if your doc says it's ok, I'd go for it, at least for now. :D

:hi: Mac
Your days are winding down and soon :wedding: Are you getting more and more excited!!???:happydance:

What do you mean, change it, here_we_r? Just on your chart? If that's what you mean, I'd just leave them both and let ff figure it out ;)

In the meantime, get to :sex: just in case ;)

Your days are winding down and soon :wedding: Are you getting more and more excited!!???:happydance:

Can't wait ;) But would be better if OH and his mom had sorted their stuff out. Now he can't get ahold of his little bro, and is starting to worry. :(

How was your weekend?

Here - I agree with Mac, I would put every day you get the +OPK and let FF figure it out, and enjoy the baby dancing!

DH and I are going to BD every day for the next few days, just to cover things.

Mac - I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!

Can't wait ;) But would be better if OH and his mom had sorted their stuff out. Now he can't get ahold of his little bro, and is starting to worry. :(

How was your weekend?

Surely and Prayerfully his mom will come around. That is such an important day. IF not..he has you..his honey bun!!:blush:

Surely and Prayerfully his mom will come around. That is such an important day. IF not..he has you..his honey bun!!:blush:

Thanks, sweetie. I really hope so. I just don't understand what happened, and hope they get it figured out soon. I don't want him to feel this way at our wedding. And it makes the whole TTC thing feel funny too, if they're having problems. I want everyone to be HAPPY, you know?

Thanks, sweetie. I really hope so. I just don't understand what happened, and hope they get it figured out soon. I don't want him to feel this way at our wedding. And it makes the whole TTC thing feel funny too, if they're having problems. I want everyone to be HAPPY, you know?

Yea. I understand. Soon it will work itself out and you guys will be a maxnista happy family. If you get your :bfp: you know she'll come around. But first thing is first. Happy Wedding!:flower: Where will you be in your cycle around your wedding day?

:hi: ladies!!!

How are u doing???

I am trying to catch up on the thread....

hi ScooterKat, i just recently joined the site. i am currently cd 13, i know you are a few days ahead of me.... i havent read all the past posts just the first page :haha: but anywho how long are your cycles? mine are anywhere from 24-30. this is my 2nd cycle ttc #3. my opk's are never +... not sure if i o! :cry: if this month is a bust im going to bbt next cycle...

My cycles are crazy, gotta love PCOS, Not!!! this is my 2nd month charting, so I am not sure exactly how long my cycles are...

can u get to a doc to help with the no ovulating problem???

my gp probably would not go for it. he wants me to lose weight and he will probably say no to referring me to an ob/gyn for that reason and since im not married yet! although im starting to think i have a cyst of some sort. my left lower abdomen is always hurting more then it should especially around o time (if its happening, or maybe a misfire)... maybe if i mention my prior abnormal cycles he may be convinced or he might know something is up my sleeve :haha:

they cant say no to u based on ur marital situation...but maybe try and talk to him and explain whats going on and see if maybe he can help u get ur cycles regular...do u have pcos???

Chocbunni - Welcome :)

Mac - Anything new with OH & Mom? I am praying they work things out before the big day, so that everyone can truly enjoy the moment! :wedding:

I am a little bummed this morning...Based on my temps, and the OPKs, I am guessing that I probably O'd on Sunday, CD14.. DH and I did the BD that day, but he pulled out because he is so set on having a boy, and we didn't know that I was going to ovulate. Yesterday we did the BD (without pulling out - sorry TMI). And I wanted to do it last night and this morning, but DH had "performance" issues.. (again TMI).. he couldn't finish. This rarely happens, and we have had amazing sex for the past few weeks, but it's hard to not take it personally and feel like its me that can't get him to finish. He says its the "pressure" ??? :huh:

I am very sad this morning.. I want this more than anything, and I know I say over and over again I don't "expect" it to happen the first cycle, of course I would be over the moon with happiness if it did, but now I feel like my chances are shot.. :cry:

I told him I am not going to tell him anymore the dirty details of when I think I will O.. so he doesn't feel the pressure, and there will be no more pulling out, he is just going to have to trust me that we will BD at the right times to maximize the chance for a boy, but bottom line is we want a baby. :baby:

Sorry for the whine "too much information" rant.. I am just sad today. :blush:

ive read about pcos and i dont think i have serious symptoms except maybe for the severe cramping i sometimes get in the left lower abdomen. i was told by a ob/gyn that i had a cyst, this was when i was 7-8 months pregnant with my dd#2. This was in summer of 2006. he said it would more then likely go away after the birth. im not sure how true that is.. after that there was no real major pains of any kind. just recently it seems as though the lower abdominal cramping is back. what are cycles like for people with pcos?

Awww. TX, I'm sorry. FXed for you that one of those little boy swimmers found his way in there anyways. And don't feel like you have to apologize... we ALL rant - that's what we're here for- and I'm convinced that there is no such thing as TMI on this board. Feel free to say what you need to say :D

I know that there are other women here who don't tell their hubbies about O too. I think it's a good idea, and totally would do it if a) OH wasn't so involved that he knows and b) we don't usually BD as often as I want to around O time, so he would know something was up if I was all over him every day, lol, so I just tell him.

I'm not feeling it for this cycle, either. Our BD has been very poorly timed and few and far between this time around, because of OH's issues with his mom, stress at work, and some stuff with one of his friends.

I think yesterday was probably Oday for me... temps are just far enough up that I think it's over where coverline will be. I'm hoping that it was late enough last night that maybe I can sneak one more BD in tonight, and it'll do some good... we'll have to see.

Thanks for asking about OH and his mom... he gave in and called her last night, and supposedly everything is fine. They completely avoided the subject of what had them mad in the first place, but at least they talked, and seem ok with it.

Morning, chocbunni! I don't know much about PCOS, but I think their cycles tend to be very long and irregular.

Scooter can tell you more later... she doesn't usually pop in until later in the day.

How are you doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->