CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Awww. TX, I'm sorry. FXed for you that one of those little boy swimmers found his way in there anyways. And don't feel like you have to apologize... we ALL rant - that's what we're here for- and I'm convinced that there is no such thing as TMI on this board. Feel free to say what you need to say :D

I know that there are other women here who don't tell their hubbies about O too. I think it's a good idea, and totally would do it if a) OH wasn't so involved that he knows and b) we don't usually BD as often as I want to around O time, so he would know something was up if I was all over him every day, lol, so I just tell him.

I'm not feeling it for this cycle, either. Our BD has been very poorly timed and few and far between this time around, because of OH's issues with his mom, stress at work, and some stuff with one of his friends.

I think yesterday was probably Oday for me... temps are just far enough up that I think it's over where coverline will be. I'm hoping that it was late enough last night that maybe I can sneak one more BD in tonight, and it'll do some good... we'll have to see.

Thanks for asking about OH and his mom... he gave in and called her last night, and supposedly everything is fine. They completely avoided the subject of what had them mad in the first place, but at least they talked, and seem ok with it.

For OH & Mom, sometimes not talking about it is best, sometimes they just have to let it go, and hope that it doesn't rear its ugly head again!

My DH wants to know too much about my cycle too! He is always in my business about what my temp is, how is my CM, blah blah blah...... but I am cutting his information off haha! No more details for him, he will just have to deal with it!

Sneak in that BD Mac! :sex: I am going to try again tonight, but I don't know if it will work. We will have a full house and trying to be quiet doesn't really help the mood factor :blush:

So does anyone have any big plans for this weekend? We are going camping for the holiday, I am nervous but excited. I don't particularly like to camp, but I will make the best of it. We will be with good friends and it will be good family time for the kids and DH and I. Excited to enjoy some sun and fresh air :) And best of all.. FIREWORKS!!!! :happydance:

Happy 4th!!!

LOL... I thought my OH was the only one with the temp thing... He either stands there and waits, or goes to the bathroom, comes back and asks. Today, I had to say I don't know. I *think* it'll be above coverline, but not by much, so we'll see. I also didn't sleep well, and that could have affected it, I think.

I didn't tell him I was tracking CM for exactly that reason, though, LOL... I didn't want him asking about it. Not that mine seems to be much of an indicator... it's been EWCM for 8 days... if I went by when THAT started up, he'd be exhausted by the time I finally Od. I wore him out last month. This month, I was a little more skeptical, and glad I waited a few days, but then all that other stuff happened.

LOL, that's ok. If we don't catch that eggy, I THINK I'll be ovulating on our honeymoon, so maybe we'll catch one then ;)

Camping with friends sounds like fun :D I'm not much of a camper either, but if you're with a lot of friends and stuff, it could be a good time.

Our fireworks are Sat night, and we're hoping to be able to see them from our roof... then on Mon, we'll be going to a friend's house for a cookout and OH is going to set off some little firecrackers he wants to pick up tomorrow.

Are you traveling for your honeymoon? How romantic.. that would be so sweet if you conceive then!

Are you traveling for your honeymoon? How romantic.. that would be so sweet if you conceive then!

Yeah... we're actually traveling for the wedding itself, to Baltimore, where most of my family and friends are... and then Pigeon Forge to a nice secluded cabin for the honeymoon. :cloud9:

How's your day?

Yeah... we're actually traveling for the wedding itself, to Baltimore, where most of my family and friends are... and then Pigeon Forge to a nice secluded cabin for the honeymoon. :cloud9:

How's your day?

OH MY GOSH I am officially jealous!! I LOVE Tennessee! One of the best vacations I have ever had was in Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge! And what a gorgeous time of year to be there! You enjoy every second, you deserve it! And what an amazingly romantic setting for some serious :sex:! Think of all the possibilities! :happydance:

My day is still blah.. just ticking the clock away at work, hoping once I get out and into some sunshine I will perk up. Thanks for checking!

I am definitely excited. That is, if I can get everything done that needs to be done so we can get to that point, lol. I laid in bed last night for an hour and a half before I finally fell asleep, just running through stuff that needed to still be done.

It's nice that you can hop on here from work, but I totally get it... I need sunshine. I was a wreck this winter when it was grey all the time.

I know how your mind can be a complete wreck before a wedding! True story - in the weeks before my wedding I was such a basket case, that one morning I was at work, went to the rest room, sat down to potty, and looked at my shoes... to discover that I actually had on TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT sneakers on. Different brands, different colors.. I was like "what the hec?"...

I was so absent minded I truly wasn't even paying attention to what I was putting on before I walked out the door! :dohh:

I considered leaving to change, but I just wore them both proudly all day and giggled to myself, along with everyone else! I still laugh about it!

You will get through it, I promise :flower:

LOL. That's great.

Luckily, right now, I'm a SAHM, so there's nobody to see my wardrobe snafus ;)

hi TxHappy. i know what its like to not bd when the time is right. my 1st month ttc #3 i just thought i had it down packed since i didnt have to try to hard with the other two. at that time i was rather young. had 1st when i was 17 and #2 when i was 23.. now at 28 and the bodily changes i know its going to be somewhat of a journey.... i wish you the best of luck and try not to feel too down :hugs: it will happen! :flower: hi AllMac's how are you? im doing well, just doing the usual things i do daily. trying to keep my mind off of ttc, although its rather hard. :baby: dust!

HI my lovely ladies!!

I was trying to read and catch up and OMG...YOu guys must have been reading my mind this morning. I got so irritated this morning when DH was asking me about temp and poas. I thought he was sleep. I was like "WHAT?" Can I go to the bathroom without POAS? I wanted to but I didn't cause I didn't want him to ask me. Sometimes when things are going great with the POAS and temp issues I get offensive because he gets all sad. I don't need the added pressure. I didn't poas...LOL...BECAUSE I waited to get to work....LOL>..hehhehhehehee I had another positive opk. I'm convinced the first opk on the first day was negative and i normally get two days. So yesterday and today. My temp didn't go up this morning so maybe in the morning. I don't know. Maybe I'm having an annovulatory cycle...I pray not! Why does this have to be so complicated. I didn't put my temp on the chart because i didn't want to see it. I was hoping because I slept under a light sheet and had aircondition and fans going that it was low but who am i fooling. I"ve done it before and have seen spikes. If it doesn't go up in the morning..then something is wrong. Why not though? I got my positive opk's. Anyone have any honest thoughts for me and not "cause I just to hear good news thoughts" for me. :cry:

Hi chocbunni and here_we_r :hi:

Bunni... that sounds like me... DS was an 'accident' at 18. I'll tell you guys that story some time... but after that, it felt like it should be so easy. Not so much. 12 years later, I'm wondering if my body even remembers what it's supposed to be doing.

Here... I wish I knew what to say. I don't OPK, so I don't know much about them, but FXed that you spike tomorrow, and then you'll know. And mostly, I love that OH asks about my stuff, but I didn't really feel like having lengthy convos with him about my CM... I'll reserve that for you lovelies... so I don't mention it. I can understand not wanting your hubby to be on you about POAS, lol.

No annovulatory cycle, baby. I promise. It's coming. I HONESTLY don't think you'd get enough of a surge for a pos OPK if you weren't going to O at all.

Hi chocbunni and here_we_r :hi:

Bunni... that sounds like me... DS was an 'accident' at 18. I'll tell you guys that story some time... but after that, it felt like it should be so easy. Not so much. 12 years later, I'm wondering if my body even remembers what it's supposed to be doing.

Here... I wish I knew what to say. I don't OPK, so I don't know much about them, but FXed that you spike tomorrow, and then you'll know. And mostly, I love that OH asks about my stuff, but I didn't really feel like having lengthy convos with him about my CM... I'll reserve that for you lovelies... so I don't mention it. I can understand not wanting your hubby to be on you about POAS, lol.

No annovulatory cycle, baby. I promise. It's coming. I HONESTLY don't think you'd get enough of a surge for a pos OPK if you weren't going to O at all.

Thanks my love! You know what? I went back and read my post and OMG I'm surprised you were able to understand what I was trying to say. Talk about illiterate:blush:

Not at all, hon, I don't think you were illiterate at all... I knew what you were saying.

:hugs:

Hey Girls!

I just finished watching "The Great Sperm Race".... have you seen it? Oh my!

It was GOOD! Everyone TTC should watch it! :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

Hey Ladies!!!

No Txhappy, I havent seen it...where did u see it at??

hey girls :hugs:

Hope everyone's doing great.. nothing special with me..hanging with my kids and doing my chores as usual. It is so d@mn warm here!! By noon its like we're baking our selves !!:shrug:
Me waiting to O yet..

Good morning, lovelies.

Pretty sure I Od on Monday... would make me 2dpo today.

I accidentally tried Katie's trick of adding future temps this morning... put today's temp in tomorrow's slot, realized my mistake, put it in for today, and it gave me crosshairs with today's temp in both slots, before I got it out of tomorrow's spot, lol. So my temp's not *that* high, but I guess high enough.

Made the OH BD last night, just in case, but I'm thinking it was too late, at this point. :blush:

The Great Sperm Race - I watched it on you tube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM It is divided up into 6 sections on you tube, and after you watch the first one, it will come up with the second, etc.. It was really interesting!

Mac - I tried the future temp thing as well. I am pretty sure O day was Sunday / CD 14 for me, so its looking like I am 3 dpo. I suppose I will be testing on July 10. No big hopes, but we will see.

Bunni & Mac - I had my "suprise" DD at 17 too! Ummmm.. yeah that was 15 years ago!! It is so weird trying TO GET PREGGO when I have spend my whole life trying NOT TO :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->