CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Mac - I tried the future temp thing as well. I am pretty sure O day was Sunday / CD 14 for me, so its looking like I am 3 dpo. I suppose I will be testing on July 10. No big hopes, but we will see.

Bunni & Mac - I had my "suprise" DD at 17 too! Ummmm.. yeah that was 15 years ago!! It is so weird trying TO GET PREGGO when I have spend my whole life trying NOT TO :shrug:

Thanks for sharing, TX. I'll have to watch that later on :D

I am not even counting on testing this time around, unless AF doesn't show her ugly face... it'd be a miracle. We just didn't :sex: enough, I don't think. I am hoping to keep my 2ww madness to a minimum, though, since I realize it.

I am glad I'm not the only one... I felt kind of bad even mentioning my DS happening so easily (*too* easily) on a board full of women who are trying so hard to be mommies.

I am glad I'm not the only one... I felt kind of bad even mentioning my DS happening so easily (*too* easily) on a board full of women who are trying so hard to be mommies.

I think it's completely ok within the context of this thread.

It's a whole different story when you are actually learning about your body, studying it, and hoping for it to happen :hugs:

It really is. Who knew it'd be this hard this time around, eh?

So Mac - I am guessing you have a ds somewhere around the teen age? My dd teen is very excited and supportive of me trying to get KU. How does your son feel? Have you shared it with him?

I get nervous sometimes thinking of starting all over again. I mean, I know I did all those things like potty training, diapers, feedings, the crying... but it all seems like it was sooooo long ago. I will need to read a million books (again).. so much has changed!

Not to put my input it :haha: but i think it will be tough with having #3 for me since i was with my childrens father for so long. i met him when i was 13 and we finally cut it lose a few years back. both my kids are still adjusting to my New man... some days its real rough especially with a pre-teen. she told me he is too old for me and blah blah :growlmad: but anywho my 5 yr old told me she wants a brother or sister and my older daughter says, oh mom would have to go back to michigan for that to happen. :nope: (thats where their dad lives) my children will never know im actively trying and maybe when i get my bfp, maybe when i start to show they will get the idea :happydance:

So Mac - I am guessing you have a ds somewhere around the teen age? My dd teen is very excited and supportive of me trying to get KU. How does your son feel? Have you shared it with him?

I get nervous sometimes thinking of starting all over again. I mean, I know I did all those things like potty training, diapers, feedings, the crying... but it all seems like it was sooooo long ago. I will need to read a million books (again).. so much has changed!

Yeah. I got pregnant when I was 18, had him when I was 19. His 'father' (I not-so-affectionately call the sperm donor) has never really been in the picture.

I met my OH about 3 and a half years ago, and we did the long distance thing (about 600 miles) for a while, and then DS and I moved here 2 years ago.

DS has been bugging me for a younger sibling for YEARS. Now, he's gotten picky and only wants a brother, but we keep telling him he doesn't have a choice, lol. He doesn't know that we're trying right now, per se, but does know that we do want kids as soon as we can after the wedding.

I am glad your DD is cool with it. That makes life easier, I'm sure.

I am excited to start again, but you're right, there's SO much to re-learn. It's mind-boggling.

Not to put my input it :haha: but i think it will be tough with having #3 for me since i was with my childrens father for so long. i met him when i was 13 and we finally cut it lose a few years back. both my kids are still adjusting to my New man... some days its real rough especially with a pre-teen. she told me he is too old for me and blah blah :growlmad: but anywho my 5 yr old told me she wants a brother or sister and my older daughter says, oh mom would have to go back to michigan for that to happen. :nope: (thats where their dad lives) my children will never know im actively trying and maybe when i get my bfp, maybe when i start to show they will get the idea :happydance:

They'll come around, bunni! I'm sorry it's so hard for them (esp DD), but kids are resilient, and eventually it'll sink in to her that Mom is so happy. Plus, teenage girls love babies. Your beautiful little one will win her over in no time :D

HI girlie girls :hi:

I have a teenage DS who says no. He doesn't want us to have anymore. I have another DS who is 7 wants another. I told him we have to go to Wal-mart and get it. LOL

LOL... Wouldn't it be nice if we could just do that... go to Walmart?

I'm sorry your older DS isn't into it. Hopefully he'll come around. Just tell him teenage *girls* are into babies ;) That's what we told our DS... that if he's a GOOD big bro, the girls will swoon, lol.

LOL. I bet that will work! So you think O already I see?

I do think I Od on Mon... no O pains or anything, which makes me feel better. I couldn't figure out how I'd gone my whole life without feeling them/realizing what it was... but I was WAITING for them, and didn't feel anything, so I guess they're just not that evident for me.

Last month O was CD 13, this month it was CD 14, so at least that's fairly consistent.

How about you? I see your temp went up slightly today... maybe this month is a slow rise for you?

I hope your DD comes around! Blended families are a ton of work, my blended family always brings me new challenges and issues, but if you all communicate and work together it will work!

I have a teenage DS who says no. He doesn't want us to have anymore. I have another DS who is 7 wants another. I told him we have to go to Wal-mart and get it. LOL

THAT'S WHERE THEY ARE???? I am going to Wal-mart right now!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Heehee, I wish it was that easy!

I do think I Od on Mon... no O pains or anything, which makes me feel better. I couldn't figure out how I'd gone my whole life without feeling them/realizing what it was... but I was WAITING for them, and didn't feel anything, so I guess they're just not that evident for me.

Last month O was CD 13, this month it was CD 14, so at least that's fairly consistent.

How about you? I see your temp went up slightly today... maybe this month is a slow rise for you?

When I took my temp the first time I got up it was 98.0. I just used the second temp closer to my normal time. It usually does this the first day Past O and then go up higher. I'm glad to see it moved...LOL Wheww..scared me for a min.

THAT'S WHERE THEY ARE???? I am going to Wal-mart right now!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Heehee, I wish it was that easy!

Hey Tx...
Right. I love that innocence:blush:that my 7 year old has. He asks me all the time, "When are we going to wal-mart? I'm ready for the baby now". Its so cute.

I would be at WalMart ALL THE TIME if that's where I had to go to pick up a little one, lol.

Not sure about testing... probably not until AF is late. I'm feeling out for the month.

How about you?

im real nervous :wacko: went to the doc today to find out what the world that pain was i experienced last week. did a rectal check eww... i told him my cycles were irregular(24-30 days) and now have a schedule u/s tomorrow night. oohhh boy... wonder what they will find in there

I would be at WalMart ALL THE TIME if that's where I had to go to pick up a little one, lol.

Not sure about testing... probably not until AF is late. I'm feeling out for the month.

How about you?

Yea. I feel out too. I just have that feeling. Same as you probably won't until AF is late. I don't really know what late is though. Normally I have a 28 day cycle. On the dot every month. Same time too. 10:00 am..LOL This last month I went 30 days. 2 days later!!! In the past I could test at 11dpo and would know. Why does things have to change.:shrug:

Did you say you check CM?

im real nervous :wacko: went to the doc today to find out what the world that pain was i experienced last week. did a rectal check eww... i told him my cycles were irregular(24-30 days) and now have a schedule u/s tomorrow night. oohhh boy... wonder what they will find in there

Prayerfully nothing but good things. Don't think negative..only think positive:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->