CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey Ladies!!!

I am not sure if my temp today is accurate or not, I sat straight up and then laid right back down, about an hour before I temped, so should I even count the temp? I dont know if that would affect my temp too much! I had alot of cramping yesterday and my cervix is HSO, so I am not sure what to do... And if u look at my temp jump for O from last month it is from 97.4 and jumps to 98.2 and this is 97.6 and jumps to 98.1...so its pretty similiar... :shrug:

Any advice ladies???

here_we_r... if i did get lucky do you think the u/s tech would be able to see a blastocyst? :haha: wishful thinking.. i think/hope i o'ed cd 11 and tomorrow will be cd 16? just wondering :hugs: thanx for the comment

im real nervous :wacko: went to the doc today to find out what the world that pain was i experienced last week. did a rectal check eww... i told him my cycles were irregular(24-30 days) and now have a schedule u/s tomorrow night. oohhh boy... wonder what they will find in there
GL with your u/s :hugs: Everything would be fine !!

Hey :hi: Macs,here, TX and everyone else..

Wow, wish I had Wal-mart was here in Italy :haha: Would go pick up a PINK one !!

Even I sometimes think the same, do we really need the third baby:dohh: its natural I guess. During the rough days I think.."this is it" no more and then I clam down and think how insane I am..I really need a baby girl :blush: but obviously a baby boy is more than welcome too...but there would be too manu pants in my house :laundry::iron:
Last night I told DH, after trying for so long now I wished I just had a baby no matter what sex !:wacko:

Can't wait till I O :happydance:

hi SKAV, i definately NEED a :baby: boy... i have 2 girls!! i actually want 2 boys but one thing at a time... good luck with the O.... and a baby girl! :flower:

hi SKAV, i definately NEED a :baby: boy... i have 2 girls!! i actually want 2 boys but one thing at a time... good luck with the O.... and a baby girl! :flower:

wow...2 girls aaaaaaaah how sweet!! Am so Jealous ( in a good way :hugs: ) I so want this Baby girl to complete our family! GL to you too with the u/s , BFP and a Baby BOY

here_we_r... if i did get lucky do you think the u/s tech would be able to see a blastocyst? :haha: wishful thinking.. i think/hope i o'ed cd 11 and tomorrow will be cd 16? just wondering :hugs: thanx for the comment

I'm not sure. Make sure you ask though. Do make sure to let us know as soon as you get home.:hugs:

im real nervous :wacko: went to the doc today to find out what the world that pain was i experienced last week. did a rectal check eww... i told him my cycles were irregular(24-30 days) and now have a schedule u/s tomorrow night. oohhh boy... wonder what they will find in there
GL with your u/s :hugs: Everything would be fine !!

Hey :hi: Macs,here, TX and everyone else..

Wow, wish I had Wal-mart was here in Italy :haha: Would go pick up a PINK one !!

Even I sometimes think the same, do we really need the third baby:dohh: its natural I guess. During the rough days I think.."this is it" no more and then I clam down and think how insane I am..I really need a baby girl :blush: but obviously a baby boy is more than welcome too...but there would be too manu pants in my house :laundry::iron:
Last night I told DH, after trying for so long now I wished I just had a baby no matter what sex !:wacko:

Can't wait till I O :happydance:

Yes you need to complete the clan. A girl is in your future. Pink baby dust to you girlie girl.:baby:

Hey Ladies!!!

I am not sure if my temp today is accurate or not, I sat straight up and then laid right back down, about an hour before I temped, so should I even count the temp? I dont know if that would affect my temp too much! I had alot of cramping yesterday and my cervix is HSO, so I am not sure what to do... And if u look at my temp jump for O from last month it is from 97.4 and jumps to 98.2 and this is 97.6 and jumps to 98.1...so its pretty similiar... :shrug:

Any advice ladies???[/QUO

:hi: scooter

I would put the temp on the chart and document in the notes so you'll know if anything looks funny later. The thing is anything can affect temp. I've been reading a lot on it lately because of my wierd temping habits this time. I'm just putting it and document in the notes. I hth:flower:

hi scooterkat. i actually bought my bbt today and even though tomorrow is cd 16 im going to use it for the first time anyway.. how many times do you temp a day? i read the temp should be done after a three hour resting period. do you work 3rd shift? not trying to be very nosey.. but nosey :haha: i plan on temping first thing in the morning..

sorry for all the giggles and goofiness, im just trying to stay in a good mood cause ttc has drove me mad *pulling hair out*

hi scooterkat. i actually bought my bbt today and even though tomorrow is cd 16 im going to use it for the first time anyway.. how many times do you temp a day? i read the temp should be done after a three hour resting period. do you work 3rd shift? not trying to be very nosey.. but nosey :haha: i plan on temping first thing in the morning..

best advice, only temp 1 time at the same time everyday, I would also temp vaginally and try not to move as much as possible(I am dealing with that now, lol!) I temp at 615am everyday, it works better for my hubby's work schedule when he goes back to work, he wakes up for 615am every morning so I am on the same schedule as him when waking...we are night people so we go to sleep later then normal people, lol! yes 3 hours or more of laying still/sleeping...

Hello beautifuls!

Bunni... FXed for you. I'm sure it'll ALL be good.

Katie, I think your temp is probably fine... looking good :D

Skav, I have my fxed for you too... that you get your lil bean, and it be a girl one too ;)

Thanks, Mac!!!

:)

I am just like blah...and have to wait for tomorrows temp!!! I hate waiting...:brat:

Thanks, Mac!!!

I am just like blah...and have to wait for tomorrows temp!!! I hate waiting...:brat:

I hate waiting too. Did you see I accidentally used your trick this morning... ? I put today's temp in tomorrow's spot on accident... then fixed it for today, and when I looked, I had crosshairs, lol! Then I took it out of tomorrow's spot, so we'll have to wait and see... but I thought of you ;)

Thanks, Mac!!!

I hate waiting too. Did you see I accidentally used your trick this morning... ? I put today's temp in tomorrow's spot on accident... then fixed it for today, and when I looked, I had crosshairs, lol! Then I took it out of tomorrow's spot, so we'll have to wait and see... but I thought of you ;)

Awww...that makes me feel all warm inside..lol! :thumbup: It does help me calm down, at least make the day go by quicker for me...:wacko:

I have been adding temps for the next week into my chart and my o day changes, lol... :wacko:

What kind of temps do you have to put in, and how does it change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->