CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

What kind of temps do you have to put in, and how does it change?

I just put in different temps to see how they affect the chart...like higher or lower then the current days temp...I am just weird... :wacko:

Yeah, I guess if you went too low, I can see how it'd change your O date.

:D

Quick Question Ladies...

I am contemplating next cycle's dosage of clomid....

Backround info: I had clomid when I was ttc my daughter..I did 1 round of 50mgs...very late o...then did another round pretty sure it was 50mgs...nothing....next month 100mgs...nothing...then 150mgs and got pg with my daughter...

So my question to you ladies is: should I do 100mgs or 150mgs next cycle???

Hopefully someone who knows more about that stuff will pop in, hon... I don't know anything about meds and stuff yet. :wacko:

Hi Scooter: I dipped out for a few. Needed to BD for good measure. Just in case...LOL Then DH and I went for dinner. I drank sprite and he had a margarita.
Yea I agree with Mac..I don't know too much about clomid. I did try it long time ago for once cycle and had a miscarriage so I never tried it again.

Hey, you know what..I had an abundant amount of Creamy CM..what's that about?

Do you usually get creamy cm right about now in ur cycle????

I don't know. I just usually pay attention before O. I also noticed it when I was preggo but that was farther down when it was getting time to test.

I dont see where u have o'ed yet on ur chart...maybe u o'ed today...I would say keep bding until O is confirmed...

I have creamy cm throughout my cycle, so I am no help, sorry! :shrug:

I had creamy CM for almost a week after O last cycle... and the last 2 days too. :shrug:

Thanks Girlie Girl. I think I O yesterday. I'll know it temp keeps rising tomorrow.

I had creamy CM for almost a week after O last cycle... and the last 2 days too. :shrug:

See there and I don't understand how they say you'll know your body by CM because it suppose to do this at this time and that at this time. Yea right! Our bodies do what it wants to when it wants too.:thumbup:

Hey Here...are u putting in extra temps in ur chart??? :haha:

I love it...I cant believe anybody does that but me!! :blush:

My computer screen is hiding from my FB page... a friend just posted a new 'bump' pic, and then 3D ultrasound pix of her baby boy. Sweet, just gets to me.

My computer screen is hiding from my FB page... a friend just posted a new 'bump' pic, and then 3D ultrasound pix of her baby boy. Sweet, just gets to me.

:hugs: I am so sorry sweetie! :hugs:

I handle that stuff like that, like this: I always hide posts or the person the stuff...u can always go and look at the peron's page to see what they are posting...I dont want to see...it doesn't help if I already saw it, but it helps me not to see it every time I look at my FB page....

p.s. I am obsessed with Facebook! :haha: :blush:

Ok..I'm with scooter now!!

Tell me what to do ladies. I woke up around 1:30 this morning and I took my temp cause I didn't know if I was going to fall back asleep it was 98.0. I woke up again around 4:45 (time I normally would do it) and temped again. This time it was 97.8. Which should I chart and which should I document in the notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->