CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hey Here...are u putting in extra temps in ur chart??? :haha:

I love it...I cant believe anybody does that but me!! :blush:

YEA....LMBO!!! You caught me. I was curious...OMG..I'm laughing so loud right now.!!!!!!:haha:

I would put the 4:45 am temp...but I would in the notes the 1:30 am temp in the notes...

I was so happy for her, Kat, until we really started... now she's breaking my heart. And will be 34 weeks at my wedding, lol.

Here... I'd go with your temp at regular time... you had 3 solid hours there. Make a note, though, just in case... Either way, though, it's not TOO big of a difference, so hopefully it won't matter. Tomorrow maybe it'll jump and you'll have your definite answer ;)

hi everyone...

so hard to keep up with you ladies...:wacko:

I had slight stretchy CM(tmi) today didn't even stretch a centimeter :shrug: guess it would gradually increase... we'll see how it goes..

Wonder where Popcorn is..:shrug:

tc ladies, hv a wonderful day :flower:

Mac...It's pretty good right now. last day of work for the week and off monday...:wohoo:

Hi Skav! Yea buddy...You getting ready!!! LOL

Good morning, Skav! (Or is it afternoon already there?)

My CM doesn't hardly ever stretch beyond an inch, but I figure that's good enough, right? I'm sure you'll have more in the next day or so, but sounds promising for you to O soon! :D

I was thinking about Popcorn the other day too... I think she said something at one point about enjoying the time pre-ovulation without thinking too much about TTC, and that she'd probably pop back around when she hit O and the 2ww. I hope she's doing well :)

Macs..I know its early..but hey got a question. Tell me what you think. I normally O around CD15. I played with my chart and looks like I O yesterday on Cd18. Why? I normally have a 28 day cycle. Last month I had a 30. My normal routine has been the same for ever since I can remember. I had a chem in May. Do you think that could have messed my O day and length of my cycle up? As you can tell I don't like change. I just wonder as well does that mean my LP will be shorter since I O later?

Morning, TX!

Here... I'm not sure why you would be Oing later... but I'm almost POSITIVE that your LP will stay the same... it really *shouldn't* vary at all... so my guess (bummer though it is), is that your cycle will just be long this month :( I wonder what's going on.

Morning, TX!

Here... I'm not sure why you would be Oing later... but I'm almost POSITIVE that your LP will stay the same... it really *shouldn't* vary at all... so my guess (bummer though it is), is that your cycle will just be long this month :( I wonder what's going on.

:cry: I definitely feel like I'm out this month. I've had it ever since I noticed I didn't O on time. :cry::growlmad:

Don't think that way, sweetie. Doesn't matter WHEN you O... you WILL, and it'll be BFP city for you!

Your not out until AF rears her ugly head.. until then hold out hope :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok... I am super tired. Super hungry. And super disinterested in being at work...

Heeelllllpppp me! :wacko:

That's me... tired, starving, and not at work, but stuck at home... have a guy building a shed in our back yard, so can't leave.

Just hang here, love. We'll keep you occupied. ;)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"