CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Thanks!

I have so much to do this next couple weeks, it is kind of nice because it is taking my mind off the tww.

I finally got crosshairs in my chart this morning! Exciting!

You guys have will power of steel if you can wait until AF is late to test!!! Kuddos to you! I was going to test on July 10th, because I think I O'd on CD 14, but FF seems to think I O'd on CD 15, and wants me to test on July 16th - not sure what thats about, but I am positive I will not be able to wait that long.

:blush:

TX... I LOVE the day I get crosshairs on my chart, lol!

I just can't bring myself to spend the $ on tests, so that's how I justify to myself not to test... if I ever broke down and bought some internet cheapies, though, all bets would be off, lol!

We need a shed in our back yard! Heck we need a tree or two..LOL. DH said no trees too much work to keep them inside the fence and off people's fence. (doesn't make sense to me since other people have them..(LOL).

TX.I don't want to be at work either. I want to have fun. I thought I was going to test next sat. That's a big fat NO! :cry:

LOL, Here... we have TOO MANY trees in our backyard. It's a MESS out there when we get heavy rain or wind storms... branches come down all over the place.

We've needed a shed for a long time... OH had this house before we met, and filled it with all of his manstuff... then DS and I moved in 2 years ago, and finding places for everyone's stuff has been a ... challenge.

Does anybody else have frequent urination after O? Like a day after? Can that much water be stored? LOL

Huh... I never really noticed, but it's totally possible. ;)

I have to pee all the time! Especially the past few days! I want to punch "phantom symptoms" in the face! Haha!

:hi: Hi everyone....so glad you are all doing well and starting the tww again.

Some news on my side.....doct phoned and said pap results was okay.
But still waiting for the bloods.
And then I noticed some O pains today and a big blob of EWCM.... :happydance:
So if I look at my chart I should be around cd14-16 if I had AF when it was supposed to come...all explanation is a anovulantary cycle last month. Temp dropped way down like it should just before O.
And doc said my lining is thin and look like AF would only come in 3-4 weeks time from monday...so then it actually look like it could be O time now.
Bad news is hubby is working night shift for the next 4 nights...maybe we can work something in when he come home to fetch his dinner tonight..or even in the morning...then we at least have a change of being in this month if I do O :thumbup:

Sorry for the long post but I was sooooo happy when I discovered there's a chance that I'm still in the ttc game. :winkwink:

Snip, that is fantastic news! I am so glad to hear you're not out.

Weird for that anovulatory cycle, but so glad it's not going to be anything worse than that :D

Here's hoping you O soon. :D

So if I look at my chart I should be around cd14-16 if I had AF when it was supposed to come...all explanation is a anovulantary cycle last month. Temp dropped way down like it should just before O.
And doc said my lining is thin and look like AF would only come in 3-4 weeks time from monday...so then it actually look like it could be O time now.
Bad news is hubby is working night shift for the next 4 nights...maybe we can work something in when he come home to fetch his dinner tonight..or even in the morning...then we at least have a change of being in this month if I do O :thumbup:

Sorry for the long post but I was sooooo happy when I discovered there's a chance that I'm still in the ttc game. :winkwink:

Hey Snip..Congrats on the EW! yea girlie girl when he comes home for dinner tell him no punna no dinner!:haha:

Where do you guys temp? I mean under your tongue or back by your molars. Does it matter?

Snip, that is fantastic news! I am so glad to hear you're not out.

Weird for that anovulatory cycle, but so glad it's not going to be anything worse than that :D

Here's hoping you O soon. :D

I actually had one a few years ago and also charting that time. Same happen...skipped one cycle and actually got pregnant the next...but ended in mc.
Just wish I could get that info again....but cant remember my username of password and changed email adresses since then.

Hey Snip..Congrats on the EW! yea girlie girl when he comes home for dinner tell him no punna no dinner!:haha:

:haha: hahahahaha...hope he fall for it...otherwise I can always send him an sms when LB is asleep and tell him he have to come home quick.....hmmmmmm

I do it under the tongue....

another Question....do you guys thing I should mark an AF or something on my chart to get a better reading this month after possible O? FF wont pick up this O because I already had one earlier.....

LOL... you guys are BAD! ;) But hey, if it works it works... lol

I temp under my tongue... but don't know if it matters, it's just the way my mom always did it when I was little, so I never thought about it.

Snip, I have NO idea what you should do with your chart.... that's a great question. I never thought about it before. Maybe you SHOULD throw a light AF in there, just so FF doesn't get confused, but make sure you mark your notes, so you know for yourself. :shrug:

I do it under the tongue....

another Question....do you guys thing I should mark an AF or something on my chart to get a better reading this month after possible O? FF wont pick up this O because I already had one earlier.....

I really don't know but you have to do something because if you don't. Its going to look like you have an ongoing cycle. I was just peeking at it and there is no ending. Let's see what the other ladies say.

LOL... you guys are BAD! ;) But hey, if it works it works... lol

I temp under my tongue... but don't know if it matters, it's just the way my mom always did it when I was little, so I never thought about it.

Snip, I have NO idea what you should do with your chart.... that's a great question. I never thought about it before. Maybe you SHOULD throw a light AF in there, just so FF doesn't get confused, but make sure you mark your notes, so you know for yourself. :shrug:

Dont think I will ever forget this wierd cycle :wacko:
So I'm going to make the change and see what my temps do...and also check CM and CP. Just maybe we get some luck after the bad luck month :winkwink:

:hi:

Hi Snip! Nice to meet you and I am happy you have good news!

:flower:

TX

Alright Snip..I see your new chart..Looks good. Now on to the big guns tonight...LOL

I had a lot of creamy CM yesterday when I got home and my chart hadn't showed anything yet so I was like come on DH let's get it on. He was like No not right now. I was like dinner and margarita on me..Girl..that's all it took..LOL Such a cheap man!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->