CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Alright Snip..I see your new chart..Looks good. Now on to the big guns tonight...LOL

I had a lot of creamy CM yesterday when I got home and my chart hadn't showed anything yet so I was like come on DH let's get it on. He was like No not right now. I was like dinner and margarita on me..Girl..that's all it took..LOL Such a cheap man!!!

:rofl: Good for you, girl!

Alright Snip..I see your new chart..Looks good. Now on to the big guns tonight...LOL

I had a lot of creamy CM yesterday when I got home and my chart hadn't showed anything yet so I was like come on DH let's get it on. He was like No not right now. I was like dinner and margarita on me..Girl..that's all it took..LOL Such a cheap man!!!

hahahahahah :haha:

My hubby the same....food and a drink is all it takes...sometimes just a drink :winkwink:

hahahahahah :haha:

My hubby the same....food and a drink is all it takes...sometimes just a drink :winkwink:[/Q

See..they so darn cheap!!!:laugh2::headspin:

See..they so darn cheap!!!:laugh2::headspin:

LOL... wish it was that easy around here. OH usually comes home so emotionally drained from doing a job he hates that it usually takes a little work on my part ;)

My DH was like that when TTC'ing the first time....
I feel bad for him, but it's like... UGH.

Same here! We haven't BD'd since the "disaster" a few days ago.. :wacko:

Uh oh... the 'disaster'? I'm almost afraid to ask.

This is why my hopes are so high for the honeymoon... no work stress, just us in a cabin, nestled up in the mountains, no DS running around, so mid-day :sex: would be possible if we wanted. :D

This is why my hopes are so high for the honeymoon... no work stress, just us in a cabin, nestled up in the mountains, no DS running around, so mid-day :sex: would be possible if we wanted. :D

The disaster of him not being able to deliver the "goods" when it was most important right around ovulation time.. he felt too pressured I guess.

The disaster of him not being able to deliver the "goods" when it was most important right around ovulation time.. he felt too pressured I guess.

Awww... poor guy. I worry about the pressure getting to OH too... but if I don't let him know it's time, there's NO WAY we'll BD enough when I need to. He was surprisingly up to the task month #1, but this month we had the added issue w/ his mom, and then some issues with his best friend Friday night too... made for not our best month. :shrug:

Get it girl!!! LOL

Awww. I believe the pressure can get to them. But now my DH said he don't want only our TTC days to be it. He said I have to keep it up..:dohh:

You know what I really need to stop trying to do complicated things yall are doing. I end up posting all up in between. LOL..

[/QUOTE]

The disaster of him not being able to deliver the "goods" when it was most important right around ovulation time.. he felt too pressured I guess.[/QUOTE]

OUCH...that must've been really bad for him...can think what it would be like for my DH.

I laughed so much the other day...nearly fell off my chair
After the visit to the Gyn and explaining what was wrong to DH, he said:
WTF...So I made a SpermTax deposit of 70 million spermies for nothing???? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

]

Awww. I believe the pressure can get to them. But now my DH said he don't want only our TTC days to be it. He said I have to keep it up..:dohh:

You are sooooo lucky...I have one of those DH's that's not really into BD...once every 2 weeks are enough for him....me on the other hand would like it daily...sorry TMI

Since I got off BC I want to DTD wayyyy more than I ever did before. I don't know if it's "natures" way of taking care of things knowing I want a baby or what.. and DH was totally happy with that.. and we had amazing sex the weeks before when he knew I wasn't "fertile" then when the time came he freaked out and things didn't happen like they were supposed to. :-(

Next month I am not letting him know when O time is. It's going to be my secret!

]

You are sooooo lucky...I have one of those DH's that's not really into BD...once every 2 weeks are enough for him....me on the other hand would like it daily...sorry TMI

My dh is like that only wants it when he wants it which is hardly ever we use to do it more than once daily tmi I wish he'd go back to that

Since I got off BC I want to DTD wayyyy more than I ever did before. I don't know if it's "natures" way of taking care of things knowing I want a baby or what.. and DH was totally happy with that.. and we had amazing sex the weeks before when he knew I wasn't "fertile" then when the time came he freaked out and things didn't happen like they were supposed to. :-(

Next month I am not letting him know when O time is. It's going to be my secret!

That's what I do....DH never really know when it's O time.
I usually make sure we do it 2 days before...day of O..and 2 days after. That should cover it

Ladies..its whatever works best. If you feel like they don't need to know because it will mess things up..then PLEASE keep it under the cover (hahaaheee). Mine is just a sex maniac. He works out a lot and makes his stamina too much for me. I be saying in my head...alright already!! Go away!!!

LOL. I said something the other night to OH like "It's not just about the babymaking"... so he doesn't get to feeling 'used,' lol... He goes "On work nights it is" :rofl: That's ok... I won't tell him that I think it was too late after O, but A) just wanted to get me some, and B) was covering bases, even though I was pretty sure.

You know what I really need to stop trying to do complicated things yall are doing. I end up posting all up in between. LOL..
LOL... you'll get it. Do you know how to use the "+" button?

I laughed so much the other day...nearly fell off my chair
After the visit to the Gyn and explaining what was wrong to DH, he said:
WTF...So I made a SpermTax deposit of 70 million spermies for nothing???? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:rofl: That is AWESOME. There's a thread of DH funnies... you should go find it and post that one.. ;)

]

That's me... I could do it about 3x as often as he's interested, and actually am happy w/ TTC, cuz I get it more often now than I have in quite a while... *snicker*.

Good for you, honey. I know a lot of women do it that way.

Hey Ladies!!!

I think I o'ed on the day we didnt DTD! ](*,)

How is everybody else doing??? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->